Has there every been a tsundere with a legitimate reason to hate the MC?

Has there every been a tsundere with a legitimate reason to hate the MC?

Kurisu, sort of. Okabe can be kind of a major asshat at times.

Taiga, Shana, and Aria had reasons.

Nagi and Louise don't actually hate their respective MCs.

Maria > Hinagiku

But tsundere doesn't actually hate the MC, that's the whole point of the archetype.

Chidori, though she never really hated Sousuke, just exhibited frustration with him and his dense militaristic behavior. She'd smack him after doing shit like blowing up the school's lockers.

>legitimate reason to hate the MC?
That's not the point of a tsundere.

I miss show with Kugimiya Rie as the tsundere MC.

You mean reasons to be tsun cause hate isn't what most tsun do. They may gind MC annoying, dumb, a pain-in-tge-ass, and so forth but rarely is it ever hate.

Shana is a feral child by design. Never had human interactions and was raised as a warrior and tool to carry out the duties upon the contract Flame Hazes typically made. Her initial indifferent and annoyance with a human who's a Torch is understandable.

She got cast as shotas, and popularity crumbled soon.

find*

Louise.

inb4 THK's chart.

Pic related

The only treatment of "love-hate" in the history of manga that is realistic and well executed.

if she hates the mc, then it's not dere anymore, is it?

>hate
But that's not how tsunderes usually are initially. Even Louise didn't hate Saito.

But there are some stories where hate can happen, but it still doesn't take it far. For example, Emi in Maou-sama is a mortal enemy to the MC for good reasons and has every bit of reason to kill MC. But she defrosts pretty fast and is only on-guard and hostile in a bickering way at most after a while.

Is this the one where she treats one of her students like shit but fucks him regularly?

>But there are some stories where hate can happen, but it still doesn't take it far. For example, Emi in Maou-sama is a mortal enemy to the MC for good reasons and has every bit of reason to kill MC. But she defrosts pretty fast and is only on-guard and hostile in a bickering way at most after a while.

Yeah, I actually thought this went too far the other extreme. I wouldn't ever warm up to the person who I thought killed my dad.

While the plot could be summarized that way it's definitely more profound than that

Actually it isn't a very accurate or fair description, she doesn't treat the student like shit neither they fuck regularly

To be fair, Maou isn't direct responsible for her father's death, or at least that's how Maou explained it. Emi always warns Maou that she'd end if he ever slipped up and tried to conquer the human realm for reals though. Not so much anymore after she found out that her dad is a live.

directly*

Tsundere archetype is fucking terrible and a cancer in anime because it is the most unrealistic possible thing that always breaks my suspension of disbelief

>I like this guy, but I'm embarrassed about it
>should I try to hide my feelings by interacting little and privately?
>NO! I SHOULD ACT VIOLENTLY AND BE MEAN AS FUCK TO HIM!

>There is this girl who treats me like shit and insults me on a regular basis
>should I tell her to cut the crap, be sincere or fuck off?
>NO! THAT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER! I LOVE HER!

Pantsu on head retarded, seek medical help if you think this is acceptable

This

Cool story, OP.

Pretty sure I wasn't the only one who just found Emi fucking annoying whenever she showed up, even though she technically had every reason to be a cunt. At least it usually ended up with her making an ass out of herself.

Tsundere is best dere.

>posting the shit version of the official chart

>There he is

Hyped for new Clannad. Kyou best girl.

>Has there every been a tsundere with a legitimate reason to hate the MC?
Sure.

>new Clannad
It's still too early celebrate as it could just be nothing. But I hope it'll be new anime.

>>Where is Satoshi Hino?

He's moved on to bigger, better things.

That's more a caricature if anything.

Original tsundere were just girls who acted like a bitches just to make appearances. Tohsaka Rin is the classical example, even though she and Shirou mutually liked each other, their public relationship was less than stellar.

No hate, just resentment and bitterness for a reason.

Chitoge. Because Raku is a faggot and deserves it.

She doesn't hate him

And he DOES do shit like groping her, mess with other girls, and fly around the world to fight villains without so much as a phonecall

2017 is shaping to be a great year. I'll keep my faith strong.

Acting like a bitch and being an insincere cunt to your love interest is not respectable

Tohsaka is saved by virtue of doing other things that compromise her character, but most of them are insufferable