BASED TRUMP, ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

>BASED TRUMP, ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY
>MUDSLIMES BTFO

The absolute state of Sup Forums and Amerimutts. You people have become a parody of yourselves.

Wtf was with that terrible fucking speech? Was he fucking drunk? Were his old man teeth falling out?

I think they're in extreme denial about how fucked their country is so they try to ride with it instead of admitting total defeat.

I know I'm posting in a shill thead. But who in your opinion is the good guys of the world? What organization or country?

unironically my dear fascist, unironically.

Yeeeaah, he really shouldn't have done this.

>disagreeing with trump automatically makes it a shill thread
wew lad

Muzzies are worse than kikes. Fuck off, Muhammad.

>Muzzies are worse than kikes.
Explain to me how they have affected your country burger.

Kikes commit terrorist acts at like 1/200th the rate of Muzzies, and violent crime at a rate of

they're equally bad, mr. 56%er.

Kikes > Muzzies > Niggers
They're not equal

Muslims>Niggers>Kikes

fixed it for you

leafs thread

Honest question lads

When did Sup Forums become so infested with Muslims and Muslim shills? Where the fuck are they coming from?

>Kikes commit terrorist acts at like 1/200th the rate of Muzzies, and violent crime at a rate of

Are you for real, or have you not seen the difference between a Jewish neighborhood and a nigger neighborhood? As long as you aren't an idiot, the Jews can't harm you. Niggers and Muzzies will straight up mug you. No way is a skinny, meek rabbi going to risk shekels to ruin your day.

that's so fucking satisfying, and thats exactly what those retarded inbred amerimutts deserve, cuck to the kikes for eternity.

Never seen a meme that described my cycle of emotions so well

Real alt-righters support Israel and Richard Spencer. Real whites support Jewish nationalism.

>Real alt-righters support Israel and Richard Spencer.
Kikes invented the alt-right using Richard Spencer because the true right wing nationalists in America don't give a fuck about Israel and hate it too.

Alt-right = right + kikery

>shill thread

>>>r/t_d

t. Kike

i would kill all the jew apoligist before the jews ,you are not even human,you are disgusting slaves

> be this much in denial

damn kid, does it hurts so bad?

He said he was going to do this anyway so it's hardly a btfo.

Vatican.

>Trump proclaims Jeruselum as capital of israel, something
the jews always have desperately wanted.
>muslims around the world buttblasted at USA and israel, palestinians + friends renew violent resistance against the jews
>muslims around the world unified against israel
>shoe finally drops on the massive bribery/corruption taking place in washington regarding foreign influence, specifically saudi arabia
>Trump pulls his ace in the sleeve - FBI finds that israel is also linked to the corruption scandal and has been meddling with our politics
>Trump begins to sprinkle red pills on twitter by mentioning other incidents of jewery like the USS Liberty incident
>in light of these developments, the US can no longer back israel like it has done historically, although due to that same history we wont become hostile to them either - going from (((greatest ally) to simply neutral
>meanwhile the already pissed muslims that surround Israel on all sides see this as the green light to start being aggressive against the jews now that the US wont help them anymore
>what was a huge political victory for the jews has become a massive strategic failure for Israel - cant even undo the damage because Trump wont take back his statement regarding Jeruselum being the Israeli capital, and the jews will never disavow it either - they are trapped.
>meanwhile the US remains safe as the embassay never gets moved, and a convienent travel ban on muslims remains in effect

256d intergalactic chess by trump you brainlets. Screencap this post.

Hmm.

Don't be anxious. Their Plot relies on deception. When the Truth is revealed the People will wake up. Then we will lead them. We need the Evangelical and the atheist. There won't be podcasts or homosexual blowjobs in our Struggle, but there will be Jew tears. So wait a little longer.

>"Israel is our gratest ally"
>*Proceeds to bomb Israel-funded ISIS to extinction
Actually /ourguy/

>One post
>SAGE Faggots
Bot Post

Lmao he slurred like a retard

I don't know who are the "good" guys are, but I know who are the EVIL ones !!
The ones who try to fuck up and destroy family structures, advocate race mixing and anything related to LGBT. and I know for a fact that they aren't Muslims

see this you faggot kike

Jews don't invade my country. Muslims do. Stop believing in conspiracy theories, start a career.

You have to differentiate the Israelis and the degenerate American Jew. Completely different people.

>muslims
>not advocating race mixing

Have you looked at Germany lately? Or the UK? Or Sweden?

>Stop believing in conspiracy theories, start a career.
t. kike

>You have to differentiate the Israelis and the degenerate American Jew. Completely different people.

That is not true. Muslims by themselves don't advocate or even do it. They inbreed for fuck sake.

we were never nazies we were never pro killing the jew....its was alw u ......in your head

A fucking leaf

They're niggers wanting to trade up. Israeli on the other hand are EXTREMELY conservative and it's completely unacceptable to racemix for most. That's naturally not counting the diaspora Jews you have in the states.

But Muslims are mostly low IQ niggers and we'd be far better off with them gone.

>implying jews aren't niggers
>Implying jews don't run the biggest race mixing orgs in the world
you are Kike. fuck off

And yet, nobody can actually say WHY this whole thing matters. Fancy that, it’s 100% leftist and Muslim butthurt.

Muslims including muslim men very rarely marry outside their ethnic group though, even in western countries.
And the muslims living in MENA don't approve of that degeneracy, most of them even consider "muslims" living in western nations degenerates who lost their way.

pol let this happen, pol did this to itself, this has become an ((alt right)) board.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kikes have him drugged

Anything 'alt' or 'neo' deserves (((parentheses)))

>Jews don't invade my country. Muslims do.
Have you tried not inviting them in yet?