Fuck america. fuck your fucking bullshit. america attacked japan first...

fuck america. fuck your fucking bullshit. america attacked japan first. you blew up and sunk a japanese navy sub full of innocent people. that is why pearl harbor happened. it was retalliation. do you believe in your heart that japan woke up and said, "hey let's go bomb these people despite being military level superior"? that didn't happen. pearl harbor is a sham.

leave and abandon your illegal country. how many things do you need to happen to know that it is illegal? jfk assassinated? not good enough? 9/11 happening? not good enough? this literal shitshow of politics currently? are you all not aware?

all glory to japan. do your homework. japan is 'the good guys'. always have been. fuck you and your fake memorial you built for a retallitory strike against hostile invaders.

FUCK AMERICA.

japanese men are not sexually attractive

Yeah, fuck us desu

user, it's past your bedtime. You can continue roleplaying tomorrow.

>do you believe in your heart that japan woke up and said, "hey let's go bomb these people despite being military level superior"?
Japan at the time was a military powerhouse dominating Asia. The US was still using horses and carriages in the 1930s. You're fucking retarded.

America is a good country
Only subhumans hate them

Their days are numbered anyway. US wont be able to control upcoming events. And we will make sure to help cause.

no one's larping. look up the truth for yourself. realize that the japanese literally did nothing wrong, yet "america" decided to literally decimate millions of women and children - mind you, NON-COMBATANTS by dropping nuclear weapons on them.

again i say, at the top of my lungs, FUCK. "AMERICA".

I thought that we were becoming friends

Cry moar slant eyes
Literally nobody gives a fuck

>Japan at the time was a military powerhouse

with katana and flintlock rifles from the dutch and chinese? really? tell me more, o wise one.

troll on another vpn. what i say is true. if it's not, refute it. and provide proof. the stories in north american history books are very, very different than the rest of the world regarding WWII.

What is the name of this sub incident? I'm interested.

ありがとうございました。

t. Vladimir Vladislav Vladislavovichstein

We are.

Are you really that naive? Trump is only to dismantle US and transfer ruling elite to another country, start over again from there.

also

>slant eyes is an insult

you just want attention, don't you. i know, i know.

you are gaijin, i don't expect you to know about japanese imperial navy. any sources i can show you are japanese. wiki is controlled and you will not find proper proof there, and it is deliberate.

Come on you anime loving america hating white american citizen its 2017 not 1940. Japan and the USA will be allies to the bitter end if a world war three breaks out. No way will the japanese bow down to the communist chinese and norks.

i dont watch anime
i'm not american
i'm not white

if you think japan gives a shit about a country infested by niggers, degeneracy, and the destruction and suppression of advancement and all things beautiful, you've got another thing coming.

Fucking weeb go back to your containment board.

Whats up with that american flag then?? Dont all 4 chan burgers like myself display that flag?

This thread is not good. Please move to peaceful thread

lol

>NON-COMBATANTS by dropping nuclear weapons on them

Stop larping burger.
We Japanese never grudge the past. Do you know we were samurais who are willing to death. And after wars, we even respect ex-enemies souls.
All you are doing in this thread is just humiliating those souls, the US's and Japanese soldiers.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Fuck japs. I hope they go extinct. They're on track. Thats what happens when you live in a society such as that, you go extinct. Sorry kid, but your delusions fool no one but yourself

>I'm right because I said so

Only the victor of battle is righteous in history

And since then Americans have been taken over by Spics and Niggers, with the worst dose of cultural marxism than anybody. Sounds about right to me.

What difference does revenge make at this point? We have a good relationship with Donald Trump, that's what matters now. We can work together, like us paying 100 billion dollars for a beautiful wall with Mexico, in return for a total genocide of North Koreans.

I can forget about all the shit America did if Americans would stop bringing up WW2 already, especially as it's victims.

Also Americans prevented us from mass mixing with Koreans, which pretty much cancels out all the damage they have done to us (so long as the constitution can be fixed, and also the dynasty).

>implying japan was using katanas and flintlocks during ww2

gr8 b8 m8, you know what goes in all fields

>We can work together, like us paying 100 billion dollars for a beautiful wall with Mexico, in return for a total genocide of North Koreans.
Replace north koreans with all koreans then we got a deal.

NIHON BANZAI

Um yeah the Japs attacked us unprovoked. They were on a campaign to take over pretty much the whole Pacific Rim. Watch some history channel.

ywn clear a bunker full of nips with a flamethrower

Yeah right, posting from America I see, faggot

Even better!

What kind of wall do you want? I want one with dungeons full of traps that kill spics that try to crawl through

>history channel
lol

Okay man, we will apologize and have his majesty commit seppuku when you guys bend over backwards to niggers, spics, and become 20% white like history channel wants you to

reminds me of this

Oi jew, play nice!?

What year did the Japanese invent airplanes,, submarines, rifles, battleships and carriers?

haha true, but no cccp this time.

what game is this?

Victoria 2, CWE mod
It's shit but the best we've got on the cold war.

Oh fuck off, cunt. Japanese showed how savage they are when they invaded China then went on a raping/killing spree.
Japanese have committed the most vile shit against the Chinese especially in Nanking.

Yeah, ''good guys''. Fucking animals.

''The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that, in addition to children and the elderly, 20,000 Chinese women were raped during the occupation. A large number of rapes were done systematically by the Japanese soldiers as they went from door to door, searching for girls, with many women being captured and gang raped. The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation or by penetrating vaginas with bayonets, long sticks of bamboo, or other objects. Young children were not exempt from these atrocities and were cut open to allow Japanese soldiers to rape them.''

whats the best game when it comes to global politics? im looking to test out some of my theorys

What the fuck were civilians doing on a submarine?

All modern politics games are crap, you can try Superpower 2 though.

For 19th century, V2 as stated above.

>I can’t capitalize sentence. I don’t know abot Pearl Harbor. I’m too dumb to tie my own shoes.

>I want one with dungeons full of traps
>dungeons full of traps
I like where this is going Nihonbro. We're making a solid deal here, granted said traps are similar to pic related I'm all for it

>far east tribunals
>propaganda
>legit

Enjoy living in a country where parents of girls that are raped by pakis get persecuted for being racist.

I was thinking of pits full of spikes, but those "traps" are even scarier!

They are indeed! They only have one spike per trap unfortunately

Awww, are you butt hurt because everything you have you stole from the Chinese or Koreans, except sexual degeneracy. You made that up all by yourselves.

/thread
Japs are the niggers of asians

>gibs me dat, ogaa bogaa

Stupid goy

Be glad we spared you after the 713 experiments otherwise you woulda got bommed a 3rd time

>unit 731
Started in 1983 with a horror novel, "the devil's gluttony"

No they didn't. U.S. wanted no part of Europe's war and Japan declared loyalty to Axis. We backed them into a wall regarding petroleum and the had no choice. We moved hella ships to the Atlantic a few days before Hawaii got hit. Japan was island with a inferiority complex to beat. Hitler was pissed because he just invaded Russia (in the winter like a retard) and it didn't matter how good his tanks were when America could pump out 10 Shermans for one Tiger. America's Navy got it's ass whooped by Japan and until Midway where the Nips lost all their aircraft carriers (big ass ocean) we couldn't invade Normandy for 2 years. The Pacific Theater in terms of sheer size and territory to seize was greater than Eaurope. We just helped squeeze the Nazis to prevent communist rule over the entire continent.

In the event of total war, civilian casualties are necessary