“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

The left is literally making fun of elderly people and dentures. They kept digging themselves deeper and deeper. LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/WarningSigns/Stroke-Warning-Signs-and-Symptoms_UCM_308528_SubHomePage.jsp#
youtube.com/watch?v=2b36m9_QCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*keep
Use the #DentureDonald on twitter if you would like to assist their suicide.

*hashtag
FUCK I CANT TYPE

Do they think this is a winning issue?

>people old enough to require dentures are on twitter en masse
user think for a moment will you...

Definitely heard the audio sound odd on the speech. So he just has dentures? Is that what this whole thing is about?

Trump will never win re-election now with the Democratic messaging being so on point. "Denture Donald" and "Cheeto" are two things you'll never, ever recover from.

Most likely. Some people were thinking he was having a stroke, but he would have had other symptoms if he was suffering from a stroke.
strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/WarningSigns/Stroke-Warning-Signs-and-Symptoms_UCM_308528_SubHomePage.jsp#

Twitter, facebook. I'll concede not a lot of elderly people use social media, but word of mouth is powerful.

plausible.

You'd be horrified to know how many middle-aged people have dentures.

Man, left memes are so bad.

>literally a billionaire
>in the event his teeth failed, he wouldn't get implants and would opt for dentures
>being this retarded

implants require surgery and it's pretty painful

>that tiny trump

i know i'm supposed to laugh but my reaction was honestly "k-kawaii..."

Regardless, do you think somebody as vain as Trump wouldn't get implants, or would let his teeth weaken to the point where they needed to be pulled in the first place? Absolute retard tier.

Wait, so their planned attack on him is that he has dentures? Jesus Fucking Christ, LOTS of honest decent people have dentures, not just the elderly... people who couldn't afford to take care of themselves for an extended period use them. Attacking people for this isn't just a rib at the elderly, its an attack on low-income people or people who went for bad stretches.

If they want to turn this into a point of attack it is by far one of the stupidest fucking points they can make.

It's even worse if Trump was legitly suffering from a stroke with these leftists attacking him. This will be amazing optics for the right no matter what in the long run.

How do these people manage to go through life? Even my 70-year-old granddad who always eats fruit and never goes to the dentist manages to keep most of his teeth (mainly the front ones, but still).

You do know you can be numbed or put to sleep for the surgery though right? Do you think a LITERAL billionaire wouldn't spring for the anesthesia?

>little person
It's "midget," god fucking damn it.

They can't make fun of his policies because most people end up realizing they're pretty reasonable if they actually took the time to learn what they were. So they attack his name, his looks, his speech, whatever. This one is particularly dumb because our first president famously had dentures.

It's simple sugars and also partly genetics.
My dad has all of his teeth in his 60s, my mom has half of hers at 52. My sister has all of her teeth at 32, and I've lost three at 29. all as a family with fairly the same diet.

Plenty of young people have dentures. All those sluts who text and drive smash their teeth out on the steering wheal.

He's a billionaire with implants and dry mouth. I think fake teeth are far more sticky with dry mouth. His mouth was getting all caught up.

t. shareblue

Impeachment when? We can't let him get the nuclear dentures

sadly probably yes

have you still not noticed the open disdain for honest poor or lower middle-class people all kinds of "liberals" usually exhibit?
the rural retards things come to mind. I hope they will be more and more loud and open about it all - so they'll lose more votes

Have you noticed the real reason they don't like trump is solely because due to image? They care more about presentation than actual substance. that's why they love Obama coz even though he didn't have much substance, he appeared (((professional)))

Just weeks ago they were in love with Eminem, now I see they're complaining about him using "retarded" in a song.

>“God’s given me all this, still I feel no different regardless Kids look to me as a God, this is retarded If only they knew, it’s a façade and it’s exhaustive.

Its like the Left doesn't want the Boomer votes?!

I love this picture. Post more rare Trumps

Someone go to Liechtenstein and find the receipt

>Little person
Fucking SJWs, it's a fucking dwarf

and they wonder why people consider them fake news

He's not even old unlike diseased Hillary. Trump is a young man with an Adonis physique.

>they don't have anesthesia in Finland

WHY IS MUELLER NOT INVESTIGATING THIS?!?!

it is strange how, somehow, they seem genuinely mean spirited compared to us, who also use violent insults. but the 'left' just seems somehow more mean in their core than we do

Thank you, user. As someone who bursts out laughing uncontrollably every time they sneak up on me, I'm glad somebody os finally standing up to this "little person" nonsense.

>he appeared (((professional)))
It's been all about being politically correct the past 30 years, and the establishment is recoiling from the backlash

>2013
>constant attack on McCain's health and age
>2017
>Hillary collapses in full public
>pictures of Truman and why a presidents health it non of your business
Lügenpresse all of them

he deliberatly slurred so the left would make fun of him, this will make people think he is not being treated fairly and they will look at him as an under dog so he will get even more support, the left will seam mean spirited and lose support

Wasn't the whole point of Trump making this announcement to change the news cycle and distract from his son's hearing yesterday etc.?

I'm sure he's seething.

I've only seen one in my entire life, and I stopped and looked at her intensely. Then I wiped the grin off my face, and went on about my day.

Because they're that weak and pathetic. Women and betas are always like that, if they weren't they would get their cunt kicked in.

He went from a rapist Russian spy with small hands to a guy with dentures. Progress I guess?

OH God how did i not see this before now.

Gawd bleff the runaited tatefs

youtube.com/watch?v=2b36m9_QCIQ

I noticed that too. Great speech, but I was worried he was having a stroke or something

They’re desperate

>little person
they are called smurf

They criticised him for eating ice cream. “Racist, sexist, rapist” didn’t work. “Russian” might be failing. They suspiciously avoided “pedophile” probably because they were canny enough to realise they didn’t want that can of worms opened. These people are desperate.

>Lots of honest people had dentures

They are comparing him to George Washington at this point. Denture George.

considering every post in this thread is about how the left is desperate
Sup Forums sure seems desperate

It's because we observe actual phenomenon in the world, and criticize it. They misinterpret this as "hatred" as we get further and further ostracized for mere criticism, it does turn into hatred. Now they're a different story all together, they're quite literally stupid people - just plain and simple, so they use stuff like this to throw their incoherent vitriol at. We are threatening to them on an intellectual level - we all know that, and this is a very good way of recognizing how. The fact that you're capable of seeing how pathetic this is, is why they're afraid of you. You see I'm not saying Trump doesn't say petty shit all the time - but the difference between him and them is: he doesn't pontificate about how others shouldn't be petty. These people are stupid, they're small thinkers who are incapable of self reflection - so these antics look incredibly stupid because they are. And what makes them stupid and not Trumps more outlandish tweets? The fact that they complain about it. The fact that they take a moral high ground only to stoop to the level of their supposed opposition.

>lol hillary is old and incapable, we should not elect her
>leftists are making fun of issues suffered by the elderly, how insensitive!

Trump’s pettiness is amusing, successful, and ultimately something that people overlook because he’s doing good work (in many ways)
Their pettiness is oblivious, frivolous, dumb and schoolmarmish
The left is like Dolores umbridge trying a comedy routine

The thing is, individualists, Christians, right wingers etc have no illusion of goodness. Actions is what makes us good.

The left believes they are virtuous by association.

This allows them to act in really bad ways, because no matter how bad they act they are doing it in the name of a virtuous movement.

And because they are good, everyone else must be bad or evil.

This is why, even Sup Forums are nice people compared to leftists, and in the exceptions the perpetrators of evil are completely aware of the fact that they are mean people.

try harder

he's a big guy

This and fuck white peoplewill surely have them back in power.

This hashtag is awfully ageist
I've seen people calling Trump "Dotard"
That seems like it's demeaning to the differently abled
The tolerant left are pretty damn bigoted

If they think Trump slurred some words, they should listen to literally any Pelosi speech.

Oh, right, late night comedians would never mock her.

:^)

Ultimately the biggest difference isn't just the amusement value - it's the fact that the Left, when complaining about "Trumpisms" they actively and hypocritically commit their own. You can't say, "It's not nice to say mean things about people, you fat fucking idiots!" And expect to be taken seriously.

I thought he was sucking on a cough drop, actually.

No, actual strokes involve muscles misfiring like that Black Female Talk Show Host who was wearing a Lady Liberty Costume and her Eyes went wide open before collapsing.

Also, stroke patients almost always grip their heart or chest when having a stroke.

Actually, a lot of wealthy people have fake teeth.

Those Veneers Shit is actually destroying healthy teeth to replace it with fake teeth.

You know, Katy Perry?

All of Katy Perry's teeth is fake. She had massive cavities as a child and when she got rich, she got most of her teeth removed to be replaced with fake teeth.

Face it, Hollywood celebs rarely have a natural smile with their original teeth.

>ageist
Tumblr please leave

So basically Cluster B disorders everywhere.

>that quote
>literally every post on this board

>make fun of dementia riddled spray-tan president
>'bad optics they're never gonna win like this'
>ignore that the right wing literally had jokes about obama equivalent to 'lol black man = monkey, take that nigger'

>laughing at a 70 year old man because of dentures

the left truly has no morals

It's pretty funny that the daily show basically has a black host being racist towards Donald Trump every night and no on ever says anything about it

can we all just take a moment to appreciate the 56% face smiling at the rest of his beautiful white country?

It's nothing new, you often see leftists in western countries spouting off "LMAO OLD PEEPUL DNT MATTER THEY DIE SOON ANYWAYXD", i'm sure you remember people in the brexit coverage saying it also.

>put to sleep
>just for tooth implant
Fucking retards.

>>little person
Goddammit, it's Person of Little

That stupid nigger smile.

It's Shillcon 5, get in here faggots!

We're not pussies.

Mc^2 Chess

>tfw when you are obviously sarcastic but the idiots on Sup Forums take your joke seriously and call you a shill

>little person
it's "vertically challenged"

I'm certain it was a throat lozenge. He was clearing his throat as he walked away from the podium.

don't most people try "NUH-UH IT'S REALLY YOU" in grade school and realize it doesn't work

He had dry mouth. Same thing happened when chugged water on live tv recently.

>united shtaytsh

what did drumpf mean by this?

Midget or dwarf

Is there something wrong with wearing dentures now?

Trumps prepared speeches have always been “slurred”, he’s simply not comfortable giving them.

Kek

Oral hygiene is 99% genetics and 1% flossing.