Dragon Ball Super

I hope that the Black killing Goku's family flashback is shown in the manga and is even more fucked up than it was in the anime.

Black told Goku that he killed him, but he didn't tell him about Chichi and Goten (assuming that it wasn't only a Toei idea, which would be a letdown if it was). Goku will go absolutely mad, or at least I hope he does.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/11/30/dragon-ball-super-manga-collected-edition-vol-2-cover-art-toyotaro-comment/
youtube.com/watch?v=65L_FuF4NjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's his name again?

beerus is shit
fight me

I'm dying to see leaks of the new chapter.

In only a few more weeks, we'll get to see him again

Who is this again? I don't remember him from the show. He was some one-off character right?

Leak #1
Black piercing through Vegeta's body multiple times.. ouch.

Right before his universe is destroyed

>Black killing Goku and his family during the day under a bright blue sky
Damn they could have at least tried to play with the colors a bit so they match the tense situation like pic related.

Fuck off dude

fug

>tfw could have had Gowasu filler but instead got episodes of Gohan being a cuck

No, even Raditz considered himself "an elite warrior" (because compared to regular Freeza soldiers, he is like elite, I guess..?) but according to Toriyama, saiyan elite works different.

>Low class - Almost all members of the saiyan species (Raditz, Kakarotto, probably Bardock)
>Mid class - The average used to be about ten people, all prodigies
>High class - The elite, Vegeta and Vegeta, king and prince, no more

>Gohan being a cuck
stop

>reminder

It won't be, Black already mentioned it and they glossed over it in one page.

This outfit must be a costume for Black in XV2.

I'm pretty sure Nappa was considered one of the elite Saiyans, though.
Make Piccolo Great Again.

Black told Goku that he killed him while he was in the Zamasu body and it was glossed over in the anime, too. It wasn't until later that Future Zamasu brought it up again and clarified on what exactly happened with his family to fuck with Goku. I wouldn't doubt if the same thing happens in the manga.

>Black told Goku that he killed him while he was in the Zamasu body and it was glossed over in the anime, too.
No it wasn't. It wasn't ever mentioned until Black's identity was revealed. Then the following episode showed the flashback

In the manga, it's not treated as important.

Fuck off

It was handled the same exact way in the anime, the only difference being the reaction. Goku was surprised that he had been killed, whereas in the manga it was more like a "well, shit" situation.

Goku being killed in the anime wasn't treated as something important either, UNTIL the flashback was shown and we saw what happened in detail because not only was Goku killed, but Chichi and Goten. That's when Goku really unleashed his anger.

Great Saiyacuck

Dude, no one fucking cares.
Shit like that is brought up not to hit the audience or for any real reason. It's brought up to create a ME GOKU ME ANGRY reaction and get a 2 second power up where he'll get his shit slapped till some other stupid fucking bullshit that the writers will make up to angry up his blood happens again.

Remember, the writers of super have no fucking idea of how db works or why. They simply go by random bullshit that they think will work based on something they barely understand from a few eps or a random saga and add in the modern sub shit tier KEWL ANIME garbage that no one, even in japan, likes in hopes of modernizing it/standing out.

thanks doc

>makankosappo
>some stupidly long word instead of specshur beamu cannon!

why?

How did they survive in space?

It was not handled the same way. Black's identity was a huge mystery in the anime. His identity got revealed as a cliffhanger. In the following episode, they went into more detail including the flashback to build a huge emotional scene

In the manga, it was a quick sidenote just to clear up the final loose end of "well what happened to that timeline's Goku?" since Black's identity isn't a big mystery in the manga, and they're focusing more on Zamasu's faults instead of a retread of Goku angry like his first SSJ transformation

Nope. Not chanceing it.

The power of gag episodes

don't you mean the Great Cuckman?

how does this even happen

Toriyama said in an interview that Piccolo tends to do very traditional japanese move names.

Vegeta by contrast names all of his moves in english because he thinks it sounds cool.

>Shit like that is brought up not to hit the audience or for any real reason.
I doubt that and if that was the case, they failed because a lot of fans liked how the scene played out.

>In the following episode, they went into more detail including the flashback to build a huge emotional scene
Who's to say that it won't be done in a similar fashion in the manga? Goku got clarification that Black is Zamasu and Zamasu stole his body, yes, but we haven't seen the flashback of Zamasu even transferring bodies and killing that Goku yet. It'll deliver yet another emotional scene.

>People on reddit praised this scene

Friendly reminder he should be part of the universe 7 team

Or maybe Pan is stronger then we could have ever known.

>a saiyan baby with a power level of 10000

>Who's to say that it won't be done in a similar fashion in the manga?
Because it's not the manga's style. Goku already addressed that he's getting revenge for his alternate self and alternate family, and that was it. They're instead focusing on how cowardly Black was for murdering gods through the kais. The anime adds all the emotion and nostalgia, the manga goes for more details about fights and villains.

>Goku already addressed that he's getting revenge for his alternate self and alternate family
He said that he would avenge himself, he never said anything about his family because Black hasn't mentioned killing Chichi and Goten yet.

>Goku: What did you do to me?!
>Black: Don't worry, I killed you soon after.
>Goku: Crap.. I guess this means while I'm at it, I'll have to avenge myself... myself...

And that's all it will be. Just wait for the leaks and you'll see. That's not the manga's style.

Quality hug

Because it's so much more cool and fun. The actual translation of Makankosappo is ridiculous and over the top.

"Special Beam Cannon" is flaccid in comparison.

Leaks this month for sure

ningen

>That's not the manga's style.
I'd have to disagree.

Decided to reread Gotenks fighting Buu. I forgot how much fun Toriyama had with it. Piccolo's reactions are amazing. He really is Toriyama's favorite. Mine too.

That isn't a flashback to a nostalgia ridden scene built to rehash the Freeza scene.

No, but it's a rebuttal against "the manga doesn't add emotion" argument.

I didn't say the manga doesn't add emotion. Re-read what I actually said

If I watch the anime I don't need to read the manga right?

Why is Bra so perfect bros

>The anime adds all the emotion and nostalgia, the manga goes for more details about fights and villains.
You implied the manga doesn't add emotion, as that's supposedly only left up to the anime.

>revenge for his alternate self and alternate family
It went nowhere in the anime anyway. He got angry right after, but didn't even show any special emotion when he saw Chichi and Goten alive after returning to the past, and I don't remember him mentioning anything related to that later.

Sure, it's "just" their alternate selves, but as a motivation it didn't last long.

More like the opposite. Anime makes no sense in timeline and Black existence itself, so you should read the manga to watch the accurate version

Yeah, but the manga is better the three animes

any chapters I can focus on? Don't want to really pick up and read the whole manga. I have more then enough I'm behind on in the manga department.,

Emotion AND nostalgia.
The anime added Trunks meeting Gohan
Then thinking of the past
Then meeting 18 again
Then Goku acting like he did against Freeza

That's the anime's style. The manga goes for more details about the current plot and villains. The manga is more condensed and concise. It's been brushed aside. This argument is annoying now because you're going to find out tomorrow when the leaks are out

>wanting a penny slut

I should also add that the manga does add nostalgia as well (see pic related).

>It went nowhere in the anime anyway. He got angry right after, but didn't even show any special emotion when he saw Chichi and Goten alive after returning to the past, and I don't remember him mentioning anything related to that later.
Because it was thrown in just for a quick nostalgia punch. They clearly didn't think of anything after. Was a cool moment tho.

The manga is the definitive version thanks to Toyotaro revealing that it's the "Toriyama script edition":

kanzenshuu.com/2016/11/30/dragon-ball-super-manga-collected-edition-vol-2-cover-art-toyotaro-comment/

Since it’s Akira Toriyama-sensei doing the original story, the manga has a slightly different approach than the TV anime, which results in a different kind of production. I hope you all enjoy that aspect of it for volume 2!! And I hope you keep reading!!

The idea itself was pretty good, yes.

>the whole manga
You know manga is about... less than 20 chapters, right? Even less if you just read Future Trunks arc

This is the worst meme. I know it, you know it, Zorak know it.

It kinda does

>The anime added Trunks meeting Gohan
>Then thinking of the past
I'll give you that, those were pretty good additions to the story from Toei.
>Then meeting 18 again
Not like this mattered anyways. He saw that 18 was a different person and was different from his timeline version (as if he didn't know that already)
>Then Goku acting like he did against Freeza
Could still happen once Zamasu or Black tell him about his family.

I still don't understand how this even happened.
Isn't this in the Trunks timeline? How was Goku alive and how did Goten exist?

This wasn't from Trunks' timeline. Black didn't even venture into that timeline yet.

>He hasn't watched back to the future

No fig u

reported

Hah jokes on you, I hate my mom!

DLC Pack 2 wen

Cancer

Toriyama adds more to the manga right?

He doesn't care about Chichi and Goten at all. He actually cares about Trunks and Mai.

why people can't just enjoy it?, super has been pretty good since the Universe 6 tournament, even the filler, and the zamasu arc was outstanding.

Sure, it has low points and things we may not agree with, but can't we all agree that it has been a very enjoyable ride so far?

>Feb
>DBS new arc
>DLC Pack 2

thats it? two shitty characters?

it's just shitty reskins of whis and beerus

I don't care about that, only Rose and Zamasu. Those have been confirmed for DLC P2.

>super has been pretty good since the Universe 6 tournament, even the filler, and the zamasu arc was outstanding.

>Those have been confirmed for DLC P2.
If only you knew...

Black and Zamasu haven't been confirmed for Pack 2

youtube.com/watch?v=65L_FuF4NjA

Great Mayoman

It was good until that last line

I really need to read the replies next time

I wonder if Fused Zamasu will be playable or just a non playable boss.

Can Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta beat SSGSS Vegito?

I was told that there would be scans today. Well I am here, where are my scans?