Why didn't they just wish that Freiza was dead?

Why didn't they just wish that Freiza was dead?

After Raditz' death someone made that very question (Krillin, I guess?)
The dragon balls can't act against someone stronger than the one who created the dragon balls. It would work if, for example, Piccolo were stronger than Vegeta.

So it can wish back people stronger than him, but not kill people stronger than him?

Pretty much. Probably it's the fact that you need to defeat the person to kill him/her, while resurrection is basically healing.

the dragon can not kill someone more powerful than its creator

porunga, the namekian dragon can not kill someone more powerful than guru

shenron can not kill someone more powerful than kami or dende

It can bring stronger people back IF they consent which they do 90% of the time, the 10% being goku on yardrat and after cell killed him.

I never understood this logic, when the dragon balls are capable of doing a LOT more impressive and powerful acts, like what it did with Garlic Jr. which I believe is considered canon.

i wonder if the dragon can only repair or bring back what its creator is capable of destroying

like freeza was only revived still sliced into living pieces because dende can not kill freeza in any healthier state

>Garlic Jr. which I believe is considered canon.
not canon.

What? Goku on Yadrat was before Cell saga.

The dragon's power is creation, not destruction.

Even if the dragon balls could kill Frieza, you think Goku would wish for that?

The dragon can wish anyone dead or gone.
But it can't work on people or things that are beyond the power of the incarnation of the dragon who has been summoned.

How come nobody want to wish back Planet Vegeta (and all it's inhabitants) back to existence?

>wanting to mass produce super saiyans now that the process is well known

fucking vegetable griller

>and

keyword motherfucker

It would be really weird, like Bardock would be younger than Goku.

Took me a while but I see what you did there you cheeky fucker.

Probably because they've been dead too long, like how Frieza was wished back but his body was all messed up until they repaired him with science.

>Garlic Jr. which I believe is considered canon
lmao

Lot of claims in this thread with no sources.

Frieza was wished back? I thought they just found him floating in space

That was after the Namek saga. But, when the Sorbet wished him back using the Earth's Dragon Balls after he was killed again by Future Trunks.

Why didn't you use the catalog? Retard.

As others have said, normally the dragons can't affect anyone against their will if they're stronger than the dragon's creator.

So Shenlong and Porunga can't impose wishes upon anyone stronger than Dende or Moori, respectively. Like when Goku refused to be wished back to Earth from Yardrat, or when Shenlong couldn't do anything to the Androids except remove their bombs.

That's one of the things that sets both the Ultimate Dragon Balls from GT and the Super Dragon Balls apart from the other sets, being basically rules-free. The red Shenlong was able to turn Goku back into a kid, and Super Shenlong was able to swap Goku and Zamas' bodies.

>Goku refused to be wished back to Earth from Yardrat,
They actually thought Goku was dead and had no idea where in the fuck he was.
They thought they could wish him back to life then wish him back to earth BUT the namekians told her that they'd just end up wishing him into the void of space where the wreckage of Namek is.
So he was in effect dead and untouchable.

You must be mis-remembering.

They did try to wish Goku back to life at first (by wishing his soul to Earth first so he wouldn't be revived in the void of space), but Porunga told them he couldn't do that because Goku wasn't dead.

THEN they tried to just plain wish alive-and-well Goku to Earth, and that's when Goku actually refused to let it happen.

Imagine if they all turned super saiyan

First stage SS is completely irrelevant though now...

Just tell the Saiyens to behave

The strongest mortal fighters in the universe are in the hundred k range.
I mean basically the whole of the Frieza army had an average powerlevel of a few k with the most powerful being in the 100k range.
Krillian and 18 can canonically wipe out and then take over the entire freiza army right now.

The real power houses are in the tens of millions that haven't accidentally killed themselves by destroying the world they were on have unique physiologies or techniques that will allow them to survive in space or travel to new worlds.

Planet Vegeta would tear itself apart within a few generations and most of the universe would have a kill all saiyans on sight kind of thing going.

Besides, all saiyajins won't just eventually become strong enough to go SSJ1.
Only a handful.

Remember how hard it was for Vegeta? And he's a fucking elite super fighter amongst the saiyajins.

Why not just wish to dragon to become more powerful. Then BOOM instant SSJ3

Because literally everyone is against the idea of a power up that takes no effort

If Goku wanted to get stronger he would've told elder kai to do the ritual on him when he had nothing else to do for the years that past by

Goku and vegeta hates SSG isn't something that can be obtained through personal effort alone when it was introduced

Can they wish for Frieza to become good?

Or wish that he was a quadriplegic?

They probably could if frieza was dead first and give him the same wish as Uub

Otherwise I doubt it since you need to have dende be stronger than the affected person to force a something on that person

That's true, I agree with that.
Vegeta trained his ass off to achieve SSGSS power all by himself without any help.
But now I'm thinking Krillin should start wishing to become a SSJ or at least power up too.

Naw. Gohan doesn't have those kind of hang ups. He was even willing to take the easy way from Elder Kai. He's just being eternally cucked by Toriyama.

>Garlic Jr.
>canon

Thanks for the laugh.

I miss the shota fanservice in Dragon Ball.

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to find episodes of Z to watch online, but I'm only interested in the original Funimation dub. I'm only coming up with Kai. I need me that Bruce Faulconer.

also, are dragon ball z magic users?

>Why didn't they wish Piccolo
>Why didn't they wish the Saiyans away
>Why didn't they wish the Androids away
>Why didn't they wish Buu away

They should have wished for Freiza to be their friend. I want to see them all do funny shenanigans together.

it is, dragon balls can do such things

I miss how fucking ripped everyone used to be.

Even if Garlic Jr. was canon all the dragon did wasn't grant him immortality. It didn't destroy him, he was defeated by his own power twice.

Conversely couldn't Shenlong put bombs into the Androids that COULD kill them?

Only works in a five year window if I recall

What kind of power do you think is necessary to kill the Androids from the inside?

Why didn't they wish to transport Namek to a remote part of the universe, or to another universe all together?

Garlic Jr. is non canon. However, in DBS Zamasu achieved true immortality using the Super Dragon Balls, the original set created by the Dragon God that can grant any wish.

>Didn't wish for a ningenless world

Absolute trash character

>he was killed again by Future Trunks.
>again

Goku didn't kill him the first time they fought

Also, both regular dragonball couldn't resurrect people who died of natural causes. Thst's why Guru was revived woth earth dragonball even tho his(?) time is literally around the corner

>have a ningenless world for some days until the Kai's create new life
He needed the power to get rid of the other gods and only a ningen or Zeno could achieve that.

Dbz fags sure are stupid enough to make this thread.

>Remember how hard it was for Vegeta? And he's a fucking elite super fighter amongst the saiyajins.

Yeah, but after Trunks and Goten effortlessly achieved Super Saiyan, that effort seems ridiculous now. I'd assume that most saiyans would just die before reaching it, but eventually a whole lot of them WILL reach it regardless.

Because Goku wanted to fight him.

What a slut.