Was this the most forgettable anime of 2016?

Was this the most forgettable anime of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/5777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i forget

Handa-kun

>barakamon showed up when I googled the show
That's sad.

>forgettable
Some shit you just can't forget.

Outside Sup Forums? Flip flappers. It was a huge flop, and was hardly noticed by most normalfags, so in like a year or so, only Sup Forums will keep meme posting about it.

As for Izetta, the broom ride scene is like one of the most memorable scenes on the yuri history, so even if just for that chapter alone, people will care much more about it than any other show I can't remember right now.

So, even if reduced to a niche, I don't think Izetta will be forgotten in the near future.

How can it be forgettable if you remembered it long enough to post it

Not really, especially when it gave us one of the top semen demons last year. There are far more forgettable shows.

These ones.

I always thought this was a second season to guaranteed replies.gif black smith because the MC looks exactly the same

>Semen Demon
>Lesbo

>Flip Flappers
>Most forgettable
You know that's not true. Getting hardly noticed is better than not getting noticed at all.

>squirt demon

These are 2015 faggot. And holy shit this was a good year for fap material. I've expended buckets on Hestia, Erina, Fremy, Rory, and Stella.

flip floppers and mob shitco

The show that's actually the most forgotten is going to be a ahow that no one will bring up in the thread because people even forgot it aired last year

You might as well just rename this into "shows I didnt like"

at least it is not overrated as barakamon

You know the fun thing? Outside Sup Forums, nobody cares about flip flappers. And considering Sup Forums aversion to throw a dime to watch their anime, their collective opinion is, for the most part irrelevant. So, basically, being noticed only by Sup Forums and not getting noticed at all are almost synonymous for the anime industry. Or do you really think the negative opinion of Sup Forums about Yuri on ice will have any impact on the studios approving more fujoshi shit?

Just to put things on perspective:

someanithing.com/5777
>Izetta: 2942 units.
>Show by rock: 2203 units
>Flip flappers: 883 units.

If we divide in two the sales, because they took two weeks into consideration, Izetta sold around 1500 units each week. Almost twice than flip flappers.

Let that sink for a minute.

I remember it so no. It wasn't anything special though. I always watch at least 15 series per season and I barely remember 10 series right now or something from 2016 (without pondering for too long) so there has to be a lot of forgettable stuff.

You're just obsessed with Flip Flappers and no one brought up Yuri on Ice, retard. The matter is about the most forgettable show of 2016 and it isn't Flip Flappers.

Flip Flappers

>Offers a simple example to illustrate a point.
>Backs with numeric evidence.

>Resorts to name calling.
>No, because I said so.

>Pic very related
Inb4: No u!

The thing is that when you call something "forgettable," it's usually taken as a criticism of its content rather than a criticism of its sales. Something is forgettable because it does literally nothing that would cement it in the mind of someone who actually watched it.

Flip Flappers was one of the greatest 2016 animes that no one watched. It's up there with Mob Psycho 100, in terms of quality.

That said, I wouldn't call Izetta forgettable either. It's pretty hard to forget the first piece of media in history that took lesbians and WW2, mashed them together, and then somehow made them both fucking boring. Holy mother of GOD was that anime an impressive display of production-related stupidity.

>Numeric evidence
What do you have to say about everything that sold worse than Flip Flappers then? Your argument was worthless from the beginning.

I liked it

The actual real answer is Endride, not Flip Flappers

Endride was so forgotten that no one even bothered to shitpost about it and it sold like 10 copies

I never even saw it, but I can promise you that it wasn't the worst.

It's going to have a shitty second season soon, it won't go away yet.

Izetta was fucking garbage.

Is it too much to fucking ask for a faithful adaption of the highest rated seinen manga in the world?

The 97 anime was already setting itself up for an adaptation full of plotholes, so the series was destined for this from the start.

>OPM
>forgetable
sorry, it went full normie, so it'll live forever

fate and gate won't be forgotten either if only because fate is a huge franchise and gate is "muh propaganda anime"

Feelsfuckingbadman

This.

Vaginal fluid druid.

I liked it too

Said it aloud then keked audibly.

People tend to forget about a season pretty quickly, so if you want to know what the most forgotten or overlooked anime is in any given year you need to look at the first season, Winter. In terms of full-length anime, I'd have to go with something like NORN9.

Considering that you even brought up Flip Flappers, you have to consider that talked-about shit like Keijo sold worse. You literally just posted Flip Flappers to be incendiary.
>Regalia sold getting barely noticed is better than not getting noticed at all

Cheer Danshi and things like that.
Inazuma too, at least for me, or Kuma Miko, Servamp, hell even Kabanari.

I enjoyed some of these (at least Kuma Miko) but I had to look at the list of 2016 to even remember these series. Forgettable doesn't mean "worst", or "sold the least amount of BDs" - it's usually series that are in the middle for everything or just one of many clones of something, shit like this.
I also completely forgot about Last Order till now.

>NORN9
Came to post this, but the fact that I thought of it as soon as you said "most forgettable" means there's probably something more worthy out there that I can't remember. Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu was also really forgettable, and that might deserve it more since some people actually watched that, whereas barely anyone even picked up Norn9.

Hi

>I also completely forgot about Last Order till now.
How dare you?

>Death Parade
>Fate
>Forgettable
I only liked the former but people still talk about them
Also isn't that the one girl from Shokugeki no Soma? Isn't that still uber popular?

I don't even recognize that image, so probably?

Endride was 2016? Fuck. I can't remember anything.

Don't even try and deny it

>forgettable

Berkman's smug saved it from becoming one.

Rokka no sales

Damn, I really wished there was a second season of this. It gets crazier later on in the volumes.

The only reason I'm slightly excited for this, is because when the second season starts, a new chapter of the manga comes out.