Thoughts?

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=pITNm95Sd1k

I like it.

best oepning this season by far and easily among the best 10 openings i listened in my life

Cant say the same about the anime plot (yet)

>Cant say the same about the anime plot (yet)
That's fair. Hardly anything has happened. I like how the characters are drawn though.

eh

I couldn't make it through the first episode.
I wanted to like it, but it didn't catch me. I wasn't sure what it wanted to be. SoL? Political drama? Mystery/Crime?
Might give it another try later in the season if I hear enough good things about it.

It's weird. It seems to be one of those very few anime I find kinda boring but very good at the same time. Just like Zettai Shounen.
The last few scenes of episode 1 very pretty intersting though, this could be a great plot introduction if it has consequences.

I loved the first episode. Hope the next ones don't disappoint.

Somebody must have read the manga. Why can't they just tell us whether it's good or not?

I actually prefer series that start rather lame and let the first episode end with some hint or plot element you didn't really expect. I rather have a slowly but constantly developing story than some shit that tries with all its might to be exciting in the first episode and drops the ball with episode 2 or fucks up the climax by inserting some repetitive episodical arcs, tournaments or SoL in the middle of the series to fill the time.
Maybe episode 2 will actually be worse, but the first one felt like the series had more in store for upcoming parts.

OP of the season. Too early to tell how the show itself will be, but at the moment it has my interest. Would not recommend this to anyone trying to quit smoking.

>muh smoking so cool
it's literally cancer

I like the design, the uniforms and love the sister

>MC can't stop smoking
>central planning /excessive regulation /bureaucratic BS working properly
This triggers my autism

Looks interesting. Definitely going to keep watching. Also, great op. Must have listened to it a few dozen times by now.

Yes, it is SoL combined with political shenaringans and mystery. At least that is the tag Bakaupdates gives the manga

I don't know, plot is vague, but animation and drawing is so smooth.

Also characters looks interesting, and worldbuilding is doing well.

except the smoking cancer protagonist

I like it.
The most intelligent show so far.

Art is top tier.

How is the show? I might pick it up just because of the uniforms.

I loved both the art style and opening. Good to see an older group of characters as well.

The first episode didn't really have much story to it, but I'm sure it will pick up.

OST and art are pretty good

is this not fujoshit?

Everything's fujo shit if there's more than 2 male characters.

Just watched this, thought it was pretty interesting.
The setting is rather peculiar; it's like a blend of 30s-40s America with very modern features, administered by a seemingly benign yet very pervasive bureaucracy. I'm eager to get more world building.
Characters are neat and designs are good. The rural inspector was cute. MC looks like Dylann Roof.