Trump finally gets it!

Trump finally gets it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. How to get a blowjob by every kike for just moving the location of the embassy. I wonder who will accuse him of being antisemite now.
Or he is a kike whore, totally possible.

Trump understands that the Jewish lobby has alot of media power and that many Americans who are very religious. He did it to recover from the falling poll numbers and bad media coverage

>b-but trump is against globalism i swear guys
>make a-america nationalist again guys

is he the one pulling the strings

>Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
- President Donald J. Trump

>israel
>enemy of trump

Shabbat shalom friends

>Jeb is pulling the strings all along

>"I'm a global nationalist"
- President Donald J. Trump

piss off kike

Can i ask an american, how is Israel "ones of Americans GREATEST allies?"

Like how have they done ANYTHING to help America? No troops in the middle east fighting along side Americans, no Aid to America, no joint military efforts in any countries, unless its for israels interests like attacking syrian government, stoking war with Iran. HOW just HOW is Israel even a good ally, never mind one of the GREATEST!?

Would appreciate some answers from Americans, get this mystery solved once and for all. Although its obvious these politicians are sucking up to Powerful Israeli lobby groups there must surely be SOME basis for making such a claim over and over again right?

Israel is also Australia's greatest ally.

I am proud to consider myself a zionist.

>Israel is the same as the global Jewish elite
I for one support this decision, if only because it brings us one step closer to wiping those fucking Arabs off the face of the planet

look at how he moved his leg. he's angry that his THICC ass is causing a wedgie and he wants to escape so he can unpick it. that's all that is going on here. you morons don't understand: he's an infantile moron. literally a toddler tier dumbass that has turned the white house into kindergarten.

WORLD: Don't do it, trump
TRUMP: WHY? I CAN DO WHATVER I WANT *STOMPS FEET, POUTS*

*Signs declaration of the opening of the gates of hell, holds it up*

Am I a President now?

NO. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE.

Easy they start wars in the middle east to kill mudslims............ and then massive refugee crisis happens.... oh wait

kill yourself, shlomo cunt

FUCK WEDGIUMPF!

>globalist nationalist

lol what is this shit

The concept of the nationalism is to be against the globalism

Ethnic solidarity.

you know it's true. that is the price to pay for big macs.

>Like how have they done ANYTHING to help America?

yeah -- they let them pay for the six day war, increase "aid" fourfold and cover up their direct attack on the U.S... and LBJ even got a free BJ for his compliance
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

>He thinks evidence of Trump trying to play both sides refutes my post
dum dum

I want to know this too. Never understood it.

>Jeb! is unironically part of the chess game.
im convinced there is no getting off this ride now.

I thought the whole "greatest ally" thing was a meme but today I swore almost everyone was using it.

i too want to know

the only value we get from Israel is the intelligence sharing I think
It's obviously mostly just puffery from the Israel lobby and evangelical Christcuckery
I don't have a problem with Israel as a state I just want them to get their hands out of our pockets and to stay the fuck out of our affairs

some apples fall far from the tree, this one is straight up trying to be an orange.

in the USA some people use it all the time. dunno who started the meme but its definitely not true, and americans groan when they hear it.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>he doesn’t understand meme magic
>he probably believes the left can’t meme
>he probably at a raw onion last week
Kek, why do people hate newfags so much?

Jeb is a mess

why are you talking to yourself

They stole your secrets and sold them to China. Likely still are. Israel is UKs/USAs "greatest ally" because of their control of our banking system/fed reserve. Really means "greatest controller"

They supplied the weapons that Afghanistan used to fuck up Russia.

Well its better than that cunt you currently have!

how the fuck are they supposed to keep down world numbers of retards if they let them into CIVILISED note! CIVILISED nations?

fucking leaf!

Nope that was us. We supplied the Mujahideen, which turned out to be a massive mistake. I don't know why it is that whenever the Russians try to remove kebab, the west feels the need to jump in, and stop them.

>Israel our greatest ally

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>greatest allies.
every single time.

lol

>greatest allies
fucking hell, do these morons really believe this bullshit? why do they worship jews? evangelicals will burn.

Can't tell if bait or if living in retarded leftist fantasy land.

Fat goy

Hahahaha
>being this naive

Jeb is not a biological Bush?

Been saying this for years

every country on the globe should be nationalist

please clap

Isnt evangelicalism offspring of protestantism?
Luther must be rolling in his grave.

I guess there is still a little nigger inside all of us.

>greatest ally
americans just meme themselves dont they

It's a mantra that is creepily repeated all the time yet makes no sense. sort of like "diversity is our strength." It's a very emperor has no clothes situation where no one would ever question HOW Israel is our greatest ally in polite company.

It's one of the first things that made me realize something was terribly wrong.

Israel is one of top buyers of american tech, military etc..

yea the same money which USA donates to Israel every year.
Israel is not even in top 10.

fucking hell lad, how brainwashed are you lot? it's plain to see there's literally no basis for that claim, and in fact, it is the opposite. without us funding and secuity, they'd be go over night. and all those jews do is take advantage of you, sell your secrets, bomb your ships, make you fight wars and literally blow up buildings in your city (9/11). wake up, sheeple

AIPAC is a strong lobby. Jews are cunning, instead of them convincing the population directly they buy congress right off and they will do the job.

>Trump declares Jerusalem capital of Israel
>more violence against the jews breaks out
>more people wake up to how much control the jews have on America

4D CHESS

>A Bush

Dude, praise from Jeb?!
I Trump made the right call, hands down!!

Aren't we all?

We are on a global website, chatting and agreeing (mostly) with other nationalists all around the world.

Because it's the US's closest ally in the Middle East, as well as most of the western world.

dumb frogposter

> Supported
> Chad

Says it all really.

Jeb is still alive?
I thought he would've ended it by now.

I believe every country should be nationalist, I guess that's global nationalism.

fuuuuuuuuck

They do help in joint military efforts we're actually the ones that keep them out of them in more prominent positions like invading forces because it would make things a lot worse as their ideology is gasoline on the fire of Islam and not a good idea. Hearts and minds not to mention it would draw other counties to oppose and escalate. They are invaluable with intelligence that helps the conflicts.

They develop a lot of tech that they share with the US that isn't available to other countries. They buy a lot of tech that we can't sell to other countries.

Their vote gives the US the power at the UN to do whatever the US wants.

By doing business with the US they are prevented from doing business with other countries. They would sell defense technologies to China, Russia, India etc without the US. Be glad they are on our team and not theirs.

Think of them as a 51st state at this point. In fact they far more deserving of being a state than a lot of the states we have.

>there'll be a plot of american soil on jerusalem
god bless

>the chad activist vs. The virgin abstainer

It sounds like a contradiction but what he means when he says "global nationalist" is a preserving a national identity and self determination while simultaneously being for participation in the global marketplace. working to benefit the nation not other nations. There isn't any example of a purely nationalist state in a modern connected world or even in antiquity.

The funny thing is that Sup Forums thinks Jeb Bush gets instructions from a shadowy jewish cabal on what to do, when in reality he's just a loser.

I willing to bet Trump has a big say in the design of it too so will likely have gold shitters and all sorts of over the top tack. lol

Nothing gets the Bushes hard like middle eastern turmoil.

Anything he does to Israel causes it turmoil. This is a goodwill gesture that's caused shit to go down. It's like handing a Jew a $100 bill, but it's a counterfeit.

>Israel has nukes now so it's there forever and the slavery of goyim will never end

the slowest
the steadiest

>Fallout 4 assault rifle

At the moment and for quite some time we are dependent on petrodollars. We needed to be in the middle east and they were a good excuse for us to be there.

Based Jeb!

This.

I now strongly believe that jeb is a shitposter on Sup Forums

Haha, those shifty rats spy on us and share what they find...like that cyber defense guy who they “discovered” had NSA tools on his home computer after they hacked him.

Ally how? It only seems to suck in free 230 billion $ and not giving anything in return but more demands.
The US is a kike's joke.

>americans actually believed a corporativist would fight against globalism

wish i was dumb enough to make billions, fuck supermodels, and kick the asses of Clintons and Bushes

You can really see our governments priorities in times like these when every never trumper swamp creature comes out and kisses trumps ass for this move

Sup Forums utterly and unironically BTFO

He’s a member of the Illuminati if that tells anything

BINGO

yeah, who cares if it causes more death and destruction. not jeb, he'll be safe.

Lulz

Bible prophecy.

Isn't that what it was supposed to be first and foremost? The reason ancient territories, kingdoms and countries have ever had to do trade is in order to make their own countries better and help their population.