What would moot think of all the goings on over the last year or so, and the direction this shithole went?

What would moot think of all the goings on over the last year or so, and the direction this shithole went?

All part of his plan

Moot is a faggot fuck, who fucking cares what that worthless nigger thinks?

> I'm too lazy to think, but because everything is about me, I have to comment.
Stay classy.

Moot really does look a lot like ????? ???????.

>What would moot think of all the goings on over the last year or so, and the direction this shithole went?
he couldn't care less i guess
cashed out bigtime

He would have removed captcha again.

they're all clones
look at podesta and dead angry sad song singer

he bailed out just in time

Who is this? LBGT activist? If so I would imagine he does not like pol

Moot is a faggot and a cuck who tried to sacrifice us to degenerates, he should drink bleach and set himself on fire.

I agree. Some pull it off better than others though.

He is ashamed of his creation. An seeing as how he just copied 2chan and made it in English, he should have seen it coming.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>2chan
I love their politics board. Their feelings towards Koreans is almost identical to our feelings towards blacks.

I knew moot a little better than most.

He was hanging out with some pretty big faggots. Not the typical anime loving weeb faggots mind you, I mean hardcore lefty hipster types from the west coast who probably ended up joining Antifa.

moot himself did not seem like that kind of person. But, if he did not quit, I would bet my bottom dollar that he would have ended up shutting down Sup Forums again, this time for good, due to pressure from these types of people. In fact, he was at Anita Sarkeesian's XOXO speech a month or so before he quit, where she repeatedly slammed Sup Forums.

I hope he distanced himself from these types of people.

>t. ypical fucking leaf
Maybe because they're all degenerative subhumans, no?

shut the FUCK up

its opinion is moot

Who?

Can you read moon? How redpilled are they? What's their view on Sup Forums?

tell us more about moot

Fuck moot he became an SJW literal cuck.

moot was my naighboor, that dude was always fucking a diffrent chick each day and after that they would sit near his pc, read Sup Forums and laught at how pathetic they are

Moot was a fucking wanker, he tried to destroy this place all because he wanted sjw poon. Fuck him I'm glad gook moot holds the reins.

literally who?

ITT: People who started using Sup Forums in 2016.

Nice guy, typical semi-ironic weeb with one foot grounded in reality.

He turn Japanese so now he want revenge for pol harbor aso den sensei

>tfw started using Sup Forums back in 2011 when I was 13
The ride never ends lads

ITP: People just got the internet in 2017.

>phobia
implying people who are disgusted and enraged by extreme stupidity are stupidphobic

>you will never see another moot post in your lifetime

rare

Who was he trying to diddle again? Zoe Quinn?