What should the new THICC girl be called Sup Forums?

What should the new THICC girl be called Sup Forums?
Why is Porkchop still the best?

Butako

Porkchop is the best because she's thicc and still has enormous tits that jut out further than her stomach.

Is that real?

If so, this franchise is becoming a real thing for fat fetishists. Like, not even bullshitting around with the "thicc" meme.

Pochaco is my bae!

just make one a blob of immobile fat and call her "Your Mom" and just end this slow progression already

They are taking it too far, but maybe Sonico and Porkchops will influence the rest of the mainstream to go thicker. Valkyrie Drive's Hiraku Kaneko has been doing that for years, especially with Oyakodon.

Going from Sonico to the new girl, it looks like a progression of a slowly melting face.

Burger
And please stop this THICC meme, its retarded.

Sonico is unironically hot, stop associating her with those fatties.

This is legit just fat fetish material now. I mean whatever. Not gonna complain about traps or loli either.

fourth is a shop

the thicc meme is fucking disgusting, just be normal and like lolis jesus christ

holy shit thicc fags btfo

Fucking gross dude.

I wish pork had a bigger butt to balance her huge teddies and then she would be absolutely perfect.

>fat
>small breasts
I honestly can't think of a worse combo of traits

Far left is real and the new girl iirc, far right is photoshopped in.

But yes, they went too far. Pochaco was already the chubby/fat one but new girl is straight into obese territory.

>tight belly
THATS NOT PORKCHOP

I can't comprehend fat fetish. Wanting a gross gut over a tight stomach to me is like preferring a car with no wheels to one that works.

I wanted to disagree just to see if I could think of something worse, but I couldn't.

leaked 5th girl

I can't comprehend lolicons. Wanting a flat chest over a developed body to me is like preferring a car with no wheels to one that works.

I agree. It's weird you assume I was into loli. I like thin or reasonably fit bodies, average is fine too.

del

DELET

What I'm saying is you can use the same logic for any fetish. It's a fetish. There's no straight answer to why someone likes something over another. You might get individual answers, but that's it.

Unless you're Vanilla McWhitebread, you yourself are probably into a few things that others would find weird.

Most of them I can kind of understand. But to me a fat person is a defective model. Feeders are even more weird.

There are people who like amputees. That's about as close to a 'defective model' as you can get in a human.

If you think fat is weird, you likely don't spend a lot of time on /d/.

Did they just multiply again

What does something like that even appeal to
If you like fatties, you're gonna want consistent fat, it's just unnatural and weird to not have that
Noppai fatties are like the awful unwanted opposite of oppai lolis, but those have all of the benefits of lolis with an added paizuri appeal to them.

Super tall anorexia is the only thing worse I can think of.

Before you know it, there'll be a 300 pound chick introduced.

Only if we're swinging in the opposite direction and she's a seven and a half foot tall amazonian, or a minotaur girl.

why does he keep making them fatter but giving them smaller breasts? does he not understand why pochaco was so successful?

She already has a huge ass?

Sonico and Pochaco, the pretty ones.

Taruco, the not-so-pretty one. Needs to be a slut to compensate.

cheerleader!
so-and-so!
what's her face!
THE UGLY ONE!

Yeah, this is some kind of social experiment to see what people find it the sexiest or Real question is: How big do you need to have your dick to fuck each girl? No way in hell some can be fucked by a 5.5 inch dick

Girls pussies don't get bigger on the inside even if their outside does.

No but just look at those big legs and the fat ass.

No way a normal average dick can fuck her.

a girl with a bulging belly and no breasts or butt is not thick
she's just fat

I want Porkchop!

What is the far left girl's name?

>this
>THICC

It's BBW

Well sitting on your fat ass isn't gonna get you a porkchop. Get out there and get some.

Can this crossboarder meme just die already? Waking up in the morning and seeing shit like this physically disgusts me. Anyone with bodyfat over 20% should be burned for fuel, it's the only thing their disgusting carcasses are good for.

I want this police woman to arrest me.

This is code for "post more delicious fat anime girls."

>Anyone with bodyfat over 20% should be burned for fuel
Doctors say the healthy range for a woman is 20-24% body fat. You're literally saying you think all women should be skinny.

I'd do her.