CNN viciously attacks Trump for keeping his promises

CNN is livid that Trump is keeping all his promises.

Why is this a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

nysun.com/national/obama-promises-undivided-jerusalem-as-israeli/79363/
archive.is/cfXB9
archive.is/i6mKM
archive.is/Quybd
youtube.com/watch?v=B3bVx1ciqMk
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=_brYh06qUkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CNN is happy about this. He made América great again at last

CNN is a bucktoothed Hobgoblin.

>Attack him for not keeping promises and say he is incompetent
>Attack him for keeping promises and say he is incompetent
The left are retarded, more at 11

MAGA CNN /ourguys/ MAGA

I guess being incompetent is just what it is holmes.

Don't be getting anti-Semitic now.

It's not easy when everyone is putting a stick in your wheel everytime you try to maga

stop bending the knee to pussy

The left is in a bad Dilemma.

For 7 months they tried to make a Nazi out of Trump and after yesterday their Nazi narrative imploded.

That means they only have left the Russia card and the racism card. T

>samefagging
So this is the power of shariablue

>swedecuck doesn't even know what samefagging is

The left isn't used to presidents who keep promises. Fucking lel

Although objectively good morally, sometimes a promise someone makes on the fly or in the heat of the moment is just nonsense.

nysun.com/national/obama-promises-undivided-jerusalem-as-israeli/79363/

like he kept apromise there would not be a world police backed up by nukes, backed up by fuckery that made dollar a wolrd reserve currency when he stroke syria. like he made the promise someone someone somone x 1000000 will go to jail?
yeah right.

but bitcoin btw, if you do not buy now you will never be a millionare.

Burn the coal, Pay the toll!

Its just a Hannukah gift to the Jews, no idea.

>Fake/pol/ will try and twist this to be a bad thing
If you had to choose between the religion of peace and GREATEST ALLY, I know I'd chose the ones who won't behead me

Even though the real answer is to nuke it all

You read it here first. Trump earned his stripes.

Earlier, I tried to post something similar and received a warning. (You) must be well-connected. Godspeed user.

In their view it means he's likely to try to follow through on all the stuff they were afraid he'd do. First, it means he'll do it. Second, it means they'll be unable to spin him as failing to follow through come 2018 and 2020.

You're supporting a man who is selling his country out in favor of Jews.

Why is this a good thing?

this. They're implying from the article that Trump is just mindlessly doing what he said on the campaign without thinking of consequences, when that's literally not the case.

This. I think they are surprised that he's attempting to do good on everything (or most of) what he ran on, and they expected him to "moderate" once in office like all the others did, but that aint happening.

So I think their endgame is to obstruct hard to prevent legislative accomplishments. We just got taxes now, and who knows whats next and how fast he'll get it.

All Im saying is he is keeping his promises.

Faggots!

That's what the MAGA tweet was about yesterday.

He kept his promise to move the embassy, and now he is free to wash his hands of the whole ME, Israel included, shitshow.

The empire is fucking over. Trump is here to salvage the Republic.

eh no I expect the US will be bombing muslims when they start another war against Israel, which allows him to abandon all these faggot US "allies" like Egypt or Turkey or w/e

>bump sticker vows

kek they are so passive aggressive.

If the only thing he accomplished is killing our relationship with the filthy turks he'll be a great president in my book.

Oh yee of so much faith.....

>CNN

Hello shareblue! This is the only thing you have left now, huh? Throwing the Jew card? Very disrespectful.

>CNN is happy about this. He made Israel great again at last

Imagine how enraged they'll be if he actually makes America great again.

Ah, yes, the media is still unhappy, the predictions were correct, i can sense the plan coming to fruition, be warned israel, these days may be your last

>keeping all his promises
>still shipping jobs overseas archive.is/cfXB9
>swamp as full as it ever was archive.is/i6mKM
>raising the deficit archive.is/Quybd
>look though, he's licking the jew asshole by supporting america's greatest ally, keeping those promises!

live peaceful reaction stream
youtube.com/watch?v=B3bVx1ciqMk

“What the HELL is he doing doing exactly what he said? We need a politician who lies to people”

Now shut up merchant

Soo the jew don't goy him he got them in his pocket now.
Will trump actually do it we he make America great agian

He's kept the worst, dumbest 20% of his promises, roughly.
He really sucks shit - worst President ever.

i dont know a single republican that has a bumper sticker on their car.
libtards and the other hand ...

step out of your mom's basement sometime, failure

If Trump was gonna wage wars in the ME he would have followed the Obama doctrine and used AQ and ISIS to do it. By allowing and even helping Obama to slaughter Obamas terrorist army, and not reacting to the Iraqi capture of Tikrit and Mosul and the biggest untapped oilfield in the world, he collapsed plan B. (Kurdistan)

It looks to me like the empire is pulling out of the ME. They have no good options and their allies are totally fucking useless.

You are one to talk with the hippie flag

This image is a troll picture made by someone on here for (You)s
Stop posting it

Because of the terrible consequences of it. The only upswing is that he can say he kept a promise.

See, that's the difference between regular politicians and Trump. When he says something, he means it.

When an ordinary politician says something, he says it because it's what people want to hear, and he knows he doesn't have to actually follow through on it.

I don't fucking like Trump, never have and probably never will. But he's the best option murricans have at the moment, so I understand why they stand behind him.

The left on Sup Forums
>Trump is a jew!

Also the left, this time when not on Sup Forums
>Trump is a Nazi!

Mexico is paying for the wall that won't be built? We all get to keep our healthcare? No tax increases? Is china a currency manipulator?

That fat tard has kept very few promises. Mostly ones that will make him money at the expense of tax payers.

>obstinately honoring

cause the hoped he wouldnt win and when he won they hoped he was lying and wouldnt keep his promises

they know hes gonna win in 2020,they know hes changed western culture forever and undone alot of their hard work

most importantly.......he set a new standard,this on man has shamed politicians,this is the 1st guy to make promises and keep them...every other president will be compared to him for half a century now

BURN

>"our" healthcare

You don't have a right to sponge off of other people

>tax increases

Redditor we both know that you don't fucking pay taxes so why don't you go back to playing team fortress 2 or whatever it is you retarded liberal NEETs do?

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Its habbening allready
youtube.com/watch?v=_brYh06qUkc

>new standard

This is particularly important for many EU and other Western countries. We see that cuck Cameron and May both campaigned on reducing immigration back to where it was before Blair's mass immigration, now maybe they'll feel some heat on their backs to actually do what they campaigned on doing

It'a a bad promise