Aliens come and kill everyone with an IQ under 90

>aliens come and kill everyone with an IQ under 90

How much of the US population is killed off?

Other urls found in this thread:

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every single Trump supporter

I was baiting for 56% but I guess you frogs are too dumb to survive my scenario anyways.

Under control 90?
I'd say around 15% and the French guy above me

We'll finally have our ethnostate

Control = ×

You mean 44% because the 56% is the white percentage so you'd take 56 from 100 to get the percentage that aren't white you stupid fucking burger.

Segregation is bad. Negroes are people, too. Also, they're inferior, so they need help from the government to get a leg up in life.

I suppose if we're getting into facts but the meme is that all burgers are literally 56% white not that only 56% of us are white

Is it like 35%? It's been a while since statistics, but if 100 is the smack middle of the bell curve. . .

56%

t. dead in 2 years from trucks of peace

Now is the best of times to do it.

Underrated

12%.

Unironically this

(You)

How ever many niggers there are

Only 2 niggers would survive.

30%

they'd say it all will.
Humans: A bunch of useless niggers

>be Swedish
>allow feminists to take over your government
this is reason enough to kys but I'll go on
>feminists allow an invasion of shitskins, which you do nothing to stop
>Achmed rapes Elsa, charges dropped because muh cultural misunderstanding
>Sven asks Elsa out on a date, sexual harassment, 5 years in prison where he gets raped by Mohammad who's doing 3 weeks for the rape and dismemberment of Elsa's cousin
>unironically believe that your people will not only survive but thrive in a future where these barbarians are a majority
>most cucked nation in the history of humanity
>LOL you mutts who voted for Drumpf must be sub 90 IQ retards. Why would anyone vote for the literal opposite of what we have here in Sweden?

Hopefully, all of us

None, because your IQ test is culturally biased in favor of gayliens so its invalid.

Kek

About 25%

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx