twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would pet until annoyance

isekai shit

bump

sorry wrong pic

fag

Youjo Shenki #02
youtu.be/QJ8JgaOG1HU

I want to dress her (him) up in pretty little clothes and make her (him) do idol poses!

queer

you're right it's stickied in the front page

I like the premise but the other girl literally looks like she's out of those terrible how to draw manga books from the mid-2000s.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Is this the shitposting anime of the season?

No

carry on then

IT'S AOTS!

That'll be Kyoani's Maid Dragon. I don't quite agree with it, but legitimately that's the shitpost anime of the season, a lot of it being due to the fact that its source material is in the realm of mediocre-but-fun AND it's under a top name like Kyoani.

Hello fellow Sup Forumsack

Hiya, though it is weird my post was deleted even though I was talking about the show.

nah mate that was shitposting, kinda made me cringe if I'm being honest

>two episodes
>no lewd art yet
Is it a flop? Will I never get the Tanya corruption doujins I've been waiting for?

>corruption
>not femdom
step it up

AOTS is on the last page

awoo

schaferhund anime when?

TANYA THE CUTE

>genderbending

Fuck off faggot

You said the same thing about Drifters, fuck off retard

I want to fuck a salaryman

>no lewd art yet

Not this one, seriously

Soviet invasion when?

> heart-hair

>tfw this is probably the closest we'll get to an adaptation of the salaryman in black.

I interpreted when Being X showed up it was actually because of the pusher rather than the salaryman. I mean you don't shoot the messenger. But then Salaryman started mouthing off about how god doesn't exist and that's when X decided to try his little experiment.

Wow this thread is terrible. You should probably stop with the frontpage thing.

It's an alternate reality, so they'll probably come from !NotAmerica

20 years.

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mage School and War College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Western Front, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Mage Aerial Warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Empire. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this otherworld, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Being X at Earth and your information is being passed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the most advance magic orb Type 95 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

She looks awful.

AOTS!

Fags

Would you let someone kill you if it ment being reborn as a loli?

no, how will I shitpost then?