May i ask the americans here , how is Israel "ones of Americans GREATEST allies?"

May i ask the americans here , how is Israel "ones of Americans GREATEST allies?"

We see it repeated over and over again by politicians that its even become a meme. How has Israel done ANYTHING to help America? No troops in the middle east fighting along side Americans, no aid or great trade deal to America as Israel is a relatively small economy, no joint military efforts in any countries together, unless its for israels interests like attacking syrian government, stoking war with Iran.
HOW just HOW is Israel even a good ally, never mind one of the GREATEST!?

Would appreciate some answers from Americans, and get this mystery solved once and for all.
Although its obvious these American politicians are sucking up to powerful Israeli lobby groups there must surely be SOME basis for making such a bold claim over and over again right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
youtu.be/XV1jgBdgwv0
youtu.be/3sh4kz_zhyo
youtu.be/1j8ZE4p9WmA
youtu.be/fy6iDvxr5zg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing... le 56 face hides in the shadows when asked a difficult question

I was asking myself the same thing. Especially considering the other powerful and loyal allies the US has, such as the UK.

I also heard the argument that Israel is an american foothold in the middle east, but what does this even mean in practice?

Other nations, like the UK, have contributed to actual military campaigns in the middle east to support the US. How is this less important?

Memes are not actual proof of anything, just fyi.

>Memes are not actual proof of anything

interesting about the foothold situation, implying America is using Israel for an advantage.
But when u look at it, there are US military bases all over the middle east, but barely any in Israel. Is Israel that strategically useful to Americans in the middle east? they havent done any joint military activity in the middle east and Israel seems to keep out of things (directly anyway).

hmmm

It's 5:50 in the AM here, earlier on the West coast. Try asking again on peak burger hours.

i know, i was just keeping the thread alive by posting relevant pictures to my OP question, and the memes reflect (with sarcasm) the strange situation of America considering Israel such a great ally.

We call them the greatest ally but really they are a lightning rod for middle eastern meddling. My hope is that recognizing Jerusalem well bring some Jihadi shit their way and they are too busy to meddle in our politics. There's a reason American Jews are recoiling from this decision.

Also, as far as I know the US is giving financial aid to Israel, while not recieveing anything in return. In contrast many NATO members financially supported the invasion of Iraq.

Kinda weird.

Where would America be w/o Israel setting off False Flags--like 9/11--and getting the US bogged down fighting wars for the glory of Apartheid Israel?

Where would America be w/o Jews controlling their financial system, like the FED and Treasury?

Where would America be w/o Jews controlling the MSM and Internet giants like FAKEBOOK and Google?

Where would Am...WTF?

“I will bless those who bless (Israel), And I will curse him who curses (Israel)."

Orthodox Jews wont even join the IDF to protect themselves. Too gutless a race.
Israel is like a dog.
Americans like pets and take good care of them.

But isn't the US catching flak from the arab world for supporting Israel? In my mind it would seem more rational to cut Israel off, if your key interest was avoiding confrontation with arabs.

What gun is that supposed to be? Looks nothing like an M16/M4.

>American Jews are recoiling from this decision.
source?

What were they doing when Israel was still fighting to establish itself as a state? How are they planning to protect their way of life?

From what I know they hold pretty strong views when it comes to keeping Israel jewish.

Ben Shapiro loves it

Israel will fight Iran to the last dead American.

at the same time that Israel was just gifted Jerusalem from America, There is a big US court case where a Christian cake shop is on trial for denying homosexuals a gay them wedding cake.

Quite grim that Christian America is being mocked and pushed into submission, while granting another ultra religious country their religious destiny.

Disgusting! shame on you Americans!

Of course he does. Shills saying US jews hate it and US msm hates it are talking out of their ass.

Because we want to control the Holy Land where Christ was born and died. Supporting Israel gives that to us.

And it doesn't really go much farther than that.

Read about Mossad. It's basically "the" intelligence agency of Israel and works alongside FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS and the US military. Everything they do is hidden from public eyes, but there are some disclosed joint operations.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
Also, Israel is the 4th largest military (by number of troops per capita).

What has Iran done to Israel?
Should not they be more worried about Saudis, the biggest Sunni terrorism exporter or something?

By the same logic the US would control jerusalem if they were supporting palestine, wouldn't they?

So? Probably all european secret services work with american alphabet agencies.

And army size per capita doesn't matter. It's the actual number and quality of soldiers and equipment that matters. To be fair, Israel is not bad by this metric either though.

Some orthodox jews also believe that praying hard enough will deflect rockets, while we (the secularists) pay taxes so that they can get monthly allowance from the government for every spawn they have
Source: me living in this piece of shit quasi theocracy

are rockets even that much of a threat from Palestine to Israel though? or is it mostly Israel government propaganda?
pic related

Cause we produce a fuckton of technology and innovation that America benefits greatly from. If America didn't help sponsor the Israeli military we would still kick ass like we did for most of our history but we wouldn't be able to support our business sector as much and then nobody benefits.

Unlike you useless lamb farmers.

They aren't. Just keep repeating it though and the goys believe it. Just ask a goy if Shaun King is white or if Bruce Jenner is a man. Your average goy is literally "yes sir yes sir three bags full" the "person".

Canada is greatest ally in my heart

>we produce a fuckton of technology and innovation that America benefits greatly from
Please elaborate what technologies Israel is producing for the US and how this is worth all their investments.

Why doesn't the US subsidize their own tech industry instead? Why don't they hand over money to other countries to develop technologies?

Also why does this make Israel more important than other american allies, that not only produce sponsored technology, but also contribute money and troops to american military campaigns?

Why though?

>Cause we produce a fuckton of technology and innovation that America benefits greatly from.

hahah. Do you produce more technology that US benefits from than say England, Germany, Japan, or even RUSSIA (Not a US ally)?

>Unlike you useless lamb farmers.

You're a nasty weasel kike arent you?
We are self sufficient here in NZ. We dont depend on US aid to sustain our military and business sector, like you just admitted. Most technology Israels have today was directly from and built upon from Europeans and Americans, you dumb parasitic kike. Without Europeans and White Americans you would be a few desert tribes that finally got snuffed out during ww2.

Mostly they were. Now not as much, due to technological upgrades in rocket defense capabilities from our sides. I live in the center of the country, but to my understanding during "higher stress periods" the southern cities/settlements get air raid sirens approximately every 3 minutes on average, with 15 to 30 seconds to get to shelter depending on geographical location

On their side of things, if Hamas has a weapon cache or a rocket launching site inside of a house, we do tend to drop letters several minutes before a bomb run warning civilians in the area to evacuate immediately (only for them to be forced to stay by Hamas or be shot)

tl;dr rockets are a real threat but propaganda is working overtime

Hezbollah kills IDF soldiers
ISIS doesn't

ah i see, thank you for the info Jew friend.. Do you feel that Israel would not survive if US was not supporting her? Do you also feel like Jews are out of line for their influence and overreach/agenda in Western politics and media? Its not often I get to talk to a Jew so wanna know your thoughts/situation in Israel.
Do most Isaeli Jews dislike/have a grudge on White European Christians because of holocaust etc?

They bought off a lot of our politicians and there are also a lot of Jews in government.

Have IDF soldiers ever been confronted with ISIS?

The Biblical Israel and the modern Israel are not the same entity.
Big misconception, inflated by the Jews to get fundamentalist Christians on board with supporting the state of Israel.

Sup Forums got conned by Trump.

They're sitting pretty close at Golan Heights, I believe there were no skirmishes between them.
It's a fact that they treat injured Al-Nusra fighters.
It's a fact that ISIS hasn't carried out a single attack in Israel.

They are not a good ally but fortunately the Don has figured out how to make a deal with them so they stop attacking and undermining us.

hey honey get in the car, it's time for soccer practice

Israel was a glorified forward base capable of housing US nuclear missiles to point at the Saudi's and Iranians so that we could control the global energy lanes, ala Oil.

>magazine fed break-action

Holy dick, don't /k/ see that, they're still ass-mad about the shotgun from fallout 3

>Do you feel that Israel would not survive if US was not supporting her?

On its own it can. Facing neighboring countries in an all out war? Kinda less

>Do you also feel like Jews are out of line for their influence and overreach/agenda in Western politics and media?

Jews in general? Or Israel specifically?

>Its not often I get to talk to a Jew so wanna know your thoughts/situation in Israel.

Silly goy :^)

>Do most Isaeli Jews dislike/have a grudge on White European Christians because of holocaust etc?

Wouldn't say so. Most don't have a specific opinion. The only ones that might have are ironically the Arab peninsula jews (Moroccans/Tunisians etc.) which for the most part didn't even experience ww2

>Jews in general? Or Israel specifically?
Jews, and Israel, they're kind of the same right? Most Jews that undermine, exploit western power also work for Zionist interests. You dont have to be so strict on separating those two for my question, i just want to know if you have generally felt they are going too far, and will stir anti-semitism etc.

and thanks for answering all my questions.
I am literally a little less anti-semitic now, but the Jewish influence/overrepresentation in the west is insane and needs to get dropped down a notch. Its like Europeans cant even exist without Jewish approval and them injecting Cultural marxism into everything to undermine the European identity and genetic pool.

Maybe it's a turf thing between hamas and ISIS? Also they have a lot more to worry about, like not getting completely wiped off the face of the planet. So maybe they just don't bother attacking yet another way stronger opponent.

And from Israels perspective it kinda makes sense too. Why would they get involved at all? Arabs killing each other and destroying their countries keeps them from attacking Israel with actual firepower.

Yo, not the same guy obviously but I feel like I can answer at least some of your questions. I think in the past the US support was necessary to our survival, today not as much. I don't know about the influence stuff, but you have to understand that Jews outside of Israel are not united or anything like that, it's not like they are a hive mind working together to ensure Jews control everything. About your last question, definitely not. I have many European friends and I don't think I know anyone who dislikes Europeans because of the holocaust. Man, I know Sup Forums is all about memes and shit, but it's nice seeing an actual discussion for once here.

Most logical answer itt

>I know Sup Forums is all about memes and shit, but it's nice seeing an actual discussion for once here.
Yeah, pretty good thread so far.

Iran seeks Israel's destruction, supports Hamas and Hezbollah. It seeks to use the Palestinian issue to make itself look like a savior to further its hegemony.

Saudis don't hate Israel and they are against Hezbollah and Hamas. They have gotten attacked by terrorists.

Iran is the only country that hasn't been attacked by terrorists. The attack on their parliament doesn't count, as there were no civilians targeted. Saudi and Israel both were on the receiving end of terrorist attacks against their civilians and police.

Again, Iran hasn't suffered single terror attack against civies.

Yes in the Sinai. Don't listen to the Ruskie, he's a retard.

I really have to ask though, what's up with antisemitism? I mean yeah, I can see your points about the over representation and all, but why hate every single Jewish person because of it? Most Jews live exactly like any other religion / ethnicity out there, why would you hate them?

>Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah. It seeks to use the Palestinian issue to make itself look like a savior to further its hegemony.
Don't sunnis and shias hate each other?

>Yes in the Sinai
Did they have actual firefights?

ISIS has stated that their primary goal above all else is removing apostate muslims in order to establish the caliphate.

Just like the democrats address dumb liberals with catchphrases like "diversity is our strength", republicans brainwash their simpletons with "Israel is greatest ally" propaganda. Both parties just pursue their own businessess through manipulation of dumb folk.

Thanks for your reply, israelibro.
Its pretty much one of the first times ive had a proper discussion with a Jew, despite knowing far more about Jews than the average person, i.e i know that Jewish bloodline relies heavily on the mother/maternal, hebrew is the only successfully revived dead langauge, 1967 borders, two state solutions etc, Albert Einstein offered to be the first ISraeli prime minister but declined etc, Jews and Marxism, trotsky, marx blah blah, most people dont know any of that shit, they just know about Jews from jewish holocaust movies. Many people in NZ (white westerners) dont even know Israel is a Jewish country. its pathetic. So I feel how do they get a right to have an opinion and all spout that im a "NAZI" to question Jewish influence in the media. But besides my knowledge, ive never really talked to a Jew.
Although you're right, hiveminds are impossible, i do feel there are some really strong in group preferences, a kind of nepotism among Jews in the west and because of their high IQ, mixed with tribal attitudes, they excel to the top of the western positions/echelons of power and consolidate their power and are unique from any other group in maintaining their immunity with their overrepresetation and often foul play because of the whole holocaust/hitler/white guilt thing.

To chat to some decent Jews literally in Israel right now is really amazing imo

Some more questions to Israeli Jews:
Do you want war with Iran? Dont you think netanyahu is trying to bite off more than he can chew here by trying to start shit with Iran when Israel is already a tinderbox?

Do you think hollywood (obviously dominated by Jews) uses propganda to 1.maintain their victim status and 2. undermine White European interests?

Do you eat couscous and reuben sandwiches? israeli cuisine looks fucking incredible i must admit. Im officially an anti-semite by all definitions of the word, but damn id love to visit Israel and just eat heaps of hebrew food

I think it's not about hating every single jew, it's more of an us vs. them mentality.

Most people support the interests of the group they identify with and if there is a clash of interests with another group they will oppose them.

The same thing could be said about other groups aswell. Feminists don't usually hate all men individually, but they will fight for the interests of their gender on a larger scale.

proud and happy to be the most cucked country in the World

no... im not anti-semitic in that i would hate any Jew simply for being Jewish. if i saw a Jewish mother and child id smile at them and treat them with respect. Its the overal; situation/geopolitics and according to the current climate, i would be considered an anti-semite by far. I would happily have hundreds of top jewish elitists in western powers executed to rid the west of their stranglehold, but other than that I see no problem with Israel and Jews. In fact, i admire israel for many things including being the only people to revive a dead ancient language etc.

I don't think I'm informed enough to answer your questions, maybe the other guy can.

But dude, Couscous is the shit.

>how is Israel "ones of Americans GREATEST allies?"
That's just what the news says. Unfortunately most 'Muricans believe everything and anything talking heads tell them to think. The US simply lacks critical thinking (though it's hilarious to watch them deny it like the pussies they all are).
In a nutshell, American willing gave up their country and is only a conquered satellite of Israel. Conquered is not really the right word when Ameritards willing bent over and told the jews to shove menorahs right up their collective assholes with no lube. Hopefully those nutty NK commie fucks remove the US from planet Earth.

>Jews, and Israel, they're kind of the same right?

Not quite. There is a clear seperation from Yossi, who works and lives in Tel Aviv to Moishe, who prays hard erryday to make the lord happy

>Most Jews that undermine, exploit western power also work for Zionist interests.

Don't know anything about that bruv, I live in kikestan not in the Islamic caliphate of Europe or burgerland

> I just want to know if you have generally felt they are going too far, and will stir anti-semitism etc.

You really have to elaborate on that for me bruv

I'm going to guess that Israel provides intelligence and shares recent discoveries, inventions, medicine, etc

Makes sense from their perspective, I think. Back in the day the communists and nazis would also first cleanse their own countries of all political dissidents before trying to forcefully expand their territory.

If their idea is to establish an actual state, instead of being another terrorist organization, this might be the way to go.

Yes there is animosity. But Shias existed during the past 70 or so years of Israel's existence. That did not lead to an alliance of Sunni countries with Israel against those Shia groups. Actually, groups like Hezbollah were popular in the middle east.

Hamas is Sunni anyway. Iran doesn't operate much on sectarian basis. It seeks to create a new Persian empire that is mixed with an attempt religious justification and seeks to conquer its former holdings like the Caucasus away from the Russian sphere of influence.

Not sure about actual firefights but there were rocket attacks.

well, you know how when you have parasites.. no wait. you know how leeches.. no wait

absolutely summed up perfectly. You pretty much elaborated on my position, and its totally correct. I dont hate all Jews. For someone to just outright hate someone because of their background is stupid thug crap, and I dont think many genuine racists like that even exist.
But yes, we are all tribal groups with our own interests, and we definitely undermine each other to get ahead. its just human nature, ingrained in history and unfortunately will never disappear. but its a part of natural selection and nature. We all have a stake in maintaining our own ethnic interests. Jews have done an incredibly successful job, partly due to being an ethnoreligious group (combination of religion and ethnicity) which makes them far more organized and consolidated. And its the reason Israel exists today as a jewish holy land when they were expelled against all odds with hostility in Europe for centuries (a lot of the hostilies justified, just like Israeli and arab hostilities today)

This kind of thread KILLS the leftist liberal anti-white. it shows we are rational i think and want to discuss how to move forward, and we acknowledge that both sides have beaten each other when we are down (once again, inevitable human nature)

>Couscous is the shit.

exactly. i dunno about you, but i feel im in the same position as you (Im OP) and im realizing some stuff. Real cool to have some bro-tier israeli merchants in here chatting too.

You talk as though it's a matter of petty racism. It's not about yelling 'kike' at random jews you see, it's about ashkenazi jews in positions of power using their ethno-religious identity to be a racial cameleon and sow division.

E.g. an ashkenazi/european jew can say 'as a fellow white person, we need to do X' and then when criticised can claim victimhood status via his or her jewish identity.

Yeah, it's rare to see an actual civil discurse here.

you remember communist expansion? where?

yep exactly. Was surprised that the Israeli assumed I hated all Jews. I dont think many true anti-semites exist, and if they do they are probably already in prison for beating some random bystander, or are too unintellectual to have proper conversation, or too incoherent due to being eaten up by hatred towards a whole group of people for no reason.
Even Hitler has Jews in top positions of his military. Its more about the undeniable Jewish influence in the west, and their obvious attempts to undermine Ethnic European bloodlines and interests via subversion, mass immigration, guilt compex etc. Israel in itself is not really a problem. Its only a problem when Israelis have more influence over western geopolicy than Christian Europeans. And the whole gaza strip thing is really fucked up lets be honest.
highest unemployement rate in the world, almost highest population density in the world, electricity, water etc all controlled by Israel, total air, sea, land blockade. It is pretty much a giant concentration camp.
For America to blindly support Israel, and even do something as bold as declaring a religiously significant thing like Jerusalem as the capital, ignoring Israeli crimes on humanity really does raise suspicion on the level of Jewish influence in USA.
Once again, still have a respect for Israel and admire their perseverance/self determination. Europeans could take many leafs out of their book, if we werent being simultaneously undermined by many of them. (my observation anyway)

Remember eastern europe?

>you remember communist expansion? where?
Ever heard of holodomor, USSR, domino effect of Communist China, Vietnam, North Korea, East Germany being communist.

>Do you want war with Iran?

Our interests are generally contained to the self preservation area. We don't really want war with anyone (except around 30% of the secular population that really REALLY likes to think it likes war)
>Dont you think netanyahu is trying to bite off more than he can chew here by trying to start shit with Iran when Israel is already a tinderbox?

Netanyahu is the leader of the conservative-right, I consider myself a part of the liberal center. Netanyahu's foreign policy is a disaster only rivaling his internal policy imo.

>Do you think hollywood (obviously dominated by Jews) uses propganda to 1.maintain their victim status and 2. undermine White European interests?

There was this Tarantino movie that came out not so long ago, about a Jewish death squad in ww2
I think that the victim mentality is going away with the times, partly due to the existence of my country (from victims to NEVAR AGAIN)

>Do you eat couscous and reuben sandwiches?
Fuck yeah we do.

They are not allies, America is Israel's satelite state. I see no mutual beneficiary, just America helping Israel out all the time while getting nothing in return.

Cheers for the reply schlomo, this has honestly made my week to talk to Israeli Jews in a non-aggressive fashion about bomb-ass Israeli cusine and the situation in Israel.

Another question plox to all israeli Jews reading this if you could so kindly:

Do you think Trump went too far by declaring Jerusalem as the capital? I really feel it is an idealogical/religious situation for Israelis to have Jerusalem as the capital, and obvious destroys the "peace procees" (i dont even think Israel should go back to 1967 borders fuck that)

Do normal secular Jews even care about Jerusalem being the capital? to me it seems like a fanatical religious thing, which is fine. Christians and Jews and Muslims all consider it their holiest place, but for USA to come out and declare this just seems so unnecessary and pandering to ultra-right Jewish interests.
Saying something like "israel cannot go back to 1967 borders has much more benefits for Israel, and is more logical, but to say Jerusalem is the capital... Seems odd and zealot-ed.

what do you mean during ww2.
holodomor? wtf ukraine wasn't even a country. it was a pathway to attack russia.

as for the rest, they look around and chose the best system to develop their countries. even israel used communist ideas when they wanted to build their country. maybe you're confusing their freedom as an attack on capitalism /feudalism

do you?

cmon though, communist Russia was expansionist obviously. The USSR was united under the banner of communism, whether countries like estonia or ukraine wanted it, it was forced on them.

They even promoted communism in AFRICA against western imperialist interests, supporting communist uprisings like the ANC, mandela in SA. Cmon dude dont lower the quality of this thread with such denial.

>what do you mean during ww2.
Before, during and after. Communists never even made it a secret that they wanted to conquer ("liberate") the whole world.

youtu.be/XV1jgBdgwv0

youtu.be/3sh4kz_zhyo

youtu.be/1j8ZE4p9WmA

youtu.be/fy6iDvxr5zg

expansionist obviously in your mind. they were nazi sympathizers that lost the war.

garbage. every where the imperialist sees an independent country they see communism

Yes? One third of my own country was still a soviet satellite state until 27 years ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany

>"Thanks Dad I really appreciate all the work you do especially since Mom died."

shouldn't have started a fight with the big boys

*rolls eyes*

Kraut, Ignore the leaf shitting up the thread. Hes obviously a simpleton

>Israel is our greatest ally

Do Amerimutts really believe this?

after the war you had imperialist invasions all over the planet. where were the communist invasions?

Still expansionism.

Also remember Poland or Finland?

no one asked the simpletons to chime in

what about them?