Muslim Man burned in India

The video quality isn't too good and it's pixelated but if anyone wants to save it on liveleak do it before they take this one down too.

>The video, which has gone viral, shows a man being brutally hacked to death. While being hit by the murderer, the labourer was heard pleading for his life. The video is too gory to be shown.

>In the video, the perpetrator kills the man with an agricultural tool, then pours kerosene on his body and sets it ablaze. Furthermore, the attacker can be seen saying in the video:
>"Jihadis, leave our country, else you will meet the same fate".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX02r4By1eo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=_hra0ot_BP0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKAloSm84Lc
m.timesofindia.com/city/udaipur/reprisal-for-love-jihad-man-killed-set-on-fire/articleshow/61956498.cms
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
m.timesofindia.com/india/hadiyas-husband-was-in-touch-with-is-men/articleshow/61908549.cms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VX02r4By1eo

This is the link to the video.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=_hra0ot_BP0

he posted two more videos in which he confesses for the murder and claims that muslims have been doing love jihad where they take the hindu women and convert them to islam they are also destroying the temples, and the architectural sites too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKAloSm84Lc
in the second confession video he says that tomorrow he will surrender to the police.

Wow India is literally isis

as much as i talk about eliminating muslims I don't wish for a death like that to anyone. Muslim, Hindus, or anyone.

On the video I see Hindus saying he shouldn't kill someone, but never have I seen muslims condemning an attack by muslims.

The next Bollywood movie.

I honestly feel no sympathy for muslims at this stage.

India is fucking based

Based shit dweller
i like india kinda

This fucking Mohammed from finland seems to be really irked by this. Been venting his anger all over pol.
Youbhave to go back You filthy pig.

This guy and there's another one from Canada. They're mohammad's kiddy army.

Kebab roasting Hindu Dindu Nothing wrong.

m.timesofindia.com/city/udaipur/reprisal-for-love-jihad-man-killed-set-on-fire/articleshow/61956498.cms
Case of love jihad.
>Based Rajputs

Supreme gentleman
yesall women
me too

Expect to get colonized with democracy by feminists

Lol I'm just happy to see muslims burn.

>On the video I see Hindus saying he shouldn't kill someone, but never have I seen muslims condemning an attack by muslims.

And thus, you see the problem. being peaceful in the face of attackers is suicide. if you want to survive, you have to fight back.

Fcuking based india I love them now

love the muslim ''''''logic'''''.

Did NDTV and /r/India start bitching about hindu terrorism yet?

is this a muzzie trying to say mohammads wife was actually 18'?

Then perhaps you should open your eyes. Any Muslim that kills an innocent, no matter what the religion, should be given the worst possible punishment.

Watching that guy struggle to kill that old man made me thankful we have guns. It won't be nearly that hard in the USA.

Wtf is love jihad?

Subhuman atleast kill him with fate

taqiya
infidels cant be innocent
achmed
not that im saying every muslim abides by that

Ill believe you if you post a Mohammed cortoon or two. Otherwise you are just Mohammed trying Taqia tricks.

Based India.

when they steal women
should be called rape jihad

WTF I love India now.

kshatriyas doing what they should be doing all the time

A good start

Good start, but you really need to kill the kids and young women.

>Killng ISIS = Being ISIS.

how retarded are you

Over half of the muslims are inbred. In some countries like Pakistan 70% of marriages are related.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

That's what you get for fucking your cousins. It gets worse after doing it for generations.

Inbreeding explains why muslims are so retarded and inbred looking.

Retard. Any person, no matter the religion, is innocent as long as they aren't malicious towards anyone else. Even normal Israeli families are innocent and deserve to live properly.

You are just out to demonize Muslims. You will never agree that there can be any redeeming quality of Muslims. You are no different than the leftists you despise

What would happen if this was done in Swedistan? Would they prosecute the indian or would that be racist? Or is the indian literally hitler? Can some swede explain?

post blasphemy
only way to prove it

Fuck you inbred paki. Go fuck your cousin like retarded shit you are. Muslims are disgrace to the human race.

That's how you treat a muslim. If we did that here en mass we could take the country back from shitskins no problem.

God hates jiggers

Do you think you'll be fighting muslims when the SHTF? No, you'll be fighting white liberals.

Let the piggos eat in peace. The baby is dead already it will be wasted if they can't eat it.

I guarantee he had it coming. Whatever he did to get that treatment from friggin' cow-worshipping hindus, was 100x worse than what he got.

>What is love Jihad.
Muslims all over the world and not just India are being paid by maulanas and madresas for entrapping women of other religion and then converting them to Islam.

The price money they earn gets higher depending on the cast, or race in western countries.
For example

Bhrahmin, Kshatriya - lot of money for converting.
lower cast woman - not a lot of money, but still enough.

Remember that Indian constitution gives Muslims the right to have multiple wives under the disguise of respecting the minority culture, that's why they can do this thing repeatedly.

fuck off paki madarchod scum

I'll make a new one for you if you want

>not that im saying every muslim abides by that
did you see that part mate?
i am indeed correct about that though arent i?
like i said its a religious belief not necessarily held by all of you guys
i dont really need to demonize you guys either

There are no redeeming qualities to your shit religion or your pedophile of a prophet. I don't know who you are, but all muslims should burn. Fuck your false prophet, I shit on your holy book faggot.

Its the Grooming Gangs like in UK. They target young Hindu girls by pretending that they love them only to exploit and convert them.

This time it was the poo making the kebab burn

see

Don't show empathy, user. Remove them from your country, or else you will be the ones removed in the Future.

Proof that, poo

>Did NDTV and /r/India start bitching about hindu terrorism yet?
Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers :^)

Yup

Muzzie men luring non-muzzie women (teens or early 20s in most cases) into relationship then making them to convert to lslam for marriage.

You’re too much of a cuck, as is this whole board. You kids just cry online about other people’s problems.

so pajeets killing their brothers?

Holy shit!

wtf i love india now.

based India :')
This needs to happen everywhere.

Is that supposed to be motivation for me to finally do it or is that just you shitting your pants because you know it's coming eventually?

This shit is just Taqia. You have to post filthy cartoons of Mohammed. By not doing it you are just proving your Islamic credentials.
This

Is it how arabs try to make minions?

Muslims are only brothers to other muslims, they don't care about infidels lives

Fucker had it coming. Fuck off with that Islam bullshit.

muslims are "brothers" to hindus as much as brazilians are bros to argentinians

NO BASED POO

This. Innocents refers to innocent Muslims, not infidels, classic taqiyya.

Ahahaha, "love Jihad"! That's basically the BJP version of MGTOW. "I can't see bob or vagene because of Muslims."

Look around you.
Tell me how many women converted to islam after marrying a muslim, and tell me how many women converted to christianity etc after marrying someone of other religoin.

No taqiyya plz porki

>Muslims
>innocent
Bad news bukko

buahaha He justifies his killing by saying that he had to put his life at risk. Bechara acha insaan mazhab bachane ke liye pagal ho giya. pakistan mein bhi padmavati ban hai.

That's fucked up, even for Brazilian standards.

>Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers :^)
lel.
I really tried to go to randia but the anti hindu and anti modi sentiment is way too much.

>Retard. Any person, no matter the religion, is innocent as long as they aren't malicious towards anyone else. Even normal Israeli families are innocent and deserve to live properly
That's not what the Koran says

I don't know, bruh. That's why I'm asking for proof. I dont understand the context of that tweet.

I got banned from it when I said "now the Muslims are going to get a taste of their own medicine" on a post about reverse love jihad. One of the cucks of r/India even said "instead of Hindu boys marrying (and converting ) Muslim girls, Muslim men should marry Hindu women and convert to hinduism" what a fucking cucked place.

Still pretty tame. The most I can give you is that you are not a devout/practicing muslim. Just a cultural one. You are still not white.

Why he hacked him into the back like a pussy and then clumsily hacked him africa-style?

There were at least 2 of them, they could have executed him properly.

Thought I had a stroke half way through

Muslim men are paid 500k rupees if they marry a Brahmin girl, they're paid subsequently lower amounts for lower caste Hindu girls.

m.timesofindia.com/india/hadiyas-husband-was-in-touch-with-is-men/articleshow/61908549.cms
Google news for more

Didn't Sri Krishna have 16000 wives? Can I start a movement for more wives? Like Muhammad had multiple wives and Muslims consider him to be perfect, us Hindus should consider Krishna as the perfect one

Drown all hinpoos in shit.

>white liberals
>fight

so who was filming this?

It wasn't that the supreme gentleman's spree tragedy caused the yes all women and me too backlash directly, it was men's reaction to it. Laughing and making praise and such. Pajeet can save himself from feminization but only if he disavows supreme Jr and OP his enabler and supporter and sympathizer

why are they doin that ? who pays them?where?

my friend, you proved this "Finn" succesfully to be an invader .
F

The local mosques pay them. They do it to reduce our population and humiliate us.

based af

the virgin muslin vs chad Hindu

>I got banned from it when I said "now the Muslims are going to get a taste of their own medicine" on a post about reverse love jihad.
yea remember we aren't supposed to fight back.

I got banned for calling someone "retarded" because he called for murder of hindus. meanwhile he roams free.
It's an utterly cucked place, any news of Indian economy showing growth never sees the light of the day, anything negative nd it's instant 90% upboats.

Burn the mosques. I'm not joking, this guy is your Anders Brevik

i knew indians were based but i didnt know they were this based

YES INDIA YES

>16000 wives
It's because their families or no msn would take them since those women were under the Asura's hands fora very long time. Some say it's only symbolic to signify universality of Krishna/Vishnu.

Most likely an Achmed in disguise like most Angle Priyas on jewbook

sorry for you , you should tear the mosques down and built hindu temples on top,
this is what the muslims often done to churches they conquered

They shop's the video...