Now that the blood has dried up, lets take a moment to fully appreciate this modern masterpiece

Now that the blood has dried up, lets take a moment to fully appreciate this modern masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/41/1477413142600.webm
my.mixtape.moe/tqfqra.webm
exhentai.org/g/1015802/50a81372c4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Fuuka

My wife Rinne is so cute.

This will stay the most iconic example of a once-lolicon franchise turning as far away from loving loli as possible.
Bravo.

It still has lolis

Not really, they're pretty much in the gray area but certainly not child-lolis like Nanoha did.

It has a few butts in there

Get scared, bullies, because JUSTICE always wins.

Rinne is the hero we need but don't deserve.

When is season two getting announced? It sold pretty well didn't it?

Maybe at the next Vivid Party in a couple of months.

I just want more Fuuka

Rip when?
It's more than half a month already. I'm losing hope.

Audio version?

I think it's time to give up.

I want to bully loli Fuuka and take away her dinner.

This has the added effect of bullying loli Rinne, too, since she'd inevitably share her food, and the both of them would go hungry.

Leave her alone

What's her name dindu nuffin wrong.

Vivid Strike was great!
My favorite part was when Rinne-chan wiped the floor with Vivio and then Einhart and went on to become the champion.
Rinne-chan is the best!

Nice fanfic
Vivio and Ein are too strong to lose to some orphan girl.

You can't lose like this, Vivio.
You just absolutely can't.

She'll have to settle for an even bigger loser.

I want this to happen, but fuck you for implying Vivio is the one settling.

>Einhart
>losing

My biggest complaint about Vivid Strike is that we didn't get to see Einhart absolutely destroy Fuuka and Rinne at the end.

Vivio is a loser and needs to feel dominant. She can't do it with Ein, so she will do that with that loser faggot Miura.

Stop it. Miura is a good girl and a talented fighter. She doesn't deserve your bullying.

>talented fighter

>Vivio told Miura to keep winning
>Miura keeps losing
>Yumina told Einhart to win
>Einhart keeps winning
Vivio is a failure even as a cheerleader.

Should've hired these sluts to cheer her on.

Vivio will not be settling for Miura.
Vivio beat Einhart into focusing on the present, and she'll beat Einhart into focusing on her, just like Nanoha taught her.
Just you wait.

Vivio will always be a disappointment to Nanoha as long as she keeps practicing strike arts and not range magic.

Vivio should have just gotten Nanoha's outfit and stayed a loli instead of the shit Vivid turned into.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/41/1477413142600.webm

Fuuka wears it better

Vivid's biggest issue was that it was part of the Nanoha franchise, so people had expectations which went obviously unanswered.

Not like her pathetic rainbow thing will ever be able to measure up to Nanoha's fat pink thing.

Everyone loves Roller Mobster

Vivid was a mistake.

Fuuka corrected that mistake

I love Rinne

I love Fuuka

Nigga that's like 3 to 5 minimum.

Not if you have the power of money.

For someone who never watched nanoha is this a good intro into the serie?

It's a spin off of a spin off. That's up to you really

No, not at all.
Just watch everything chronologically, and then you can complain about StrikerS/ViVid/Vivid Strike with the rest of us.

No.

It's a spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff, actually.

We don't talk about that.

Anyone know what chapter Innocents' raws are up to?

So now that some nanohafags are still alive, i've never watched the other series/seasons, still i sort of know what it's about and some characters but more like some synopsis, is possible to watch and enjoy this one as a "first" nanoha?

I mean in a sense like what happen to gundam series where even if you didn't watched the old ones you can kind of understand the background (still don't getting the cameos/puns but the rest can be enjoyed), or should i watch all previous nanoha series/movies to understand what the fuck is going on in this one?

Watch the first 3 seasons, then watch the movies. Read Vivid and watch Vivid Strike.

Depends, really. Older Nanoha series are almost unrelated and kind of different. The first and second Nanoha shows are something like if you have magical girls with mecha-like beams and fights (aerial maneuvers, etc.). Oh, and lolis.

Vivid Strike might require you knowing a little bit of the Vivid characters, but honestly I dropped that shit at episode 2 back when it aired. I just jumped right into this one (before dropping this too) and I was just fine. I just googled shit or lurked in the threads here.

Oh, and Strikers story conclusion if you want to know about Vivio's background story.

my.mixtape.moe/tqfqra.webm
Audio with sub

Rinne was the best thing about this show.

Fuuka*

Rinne and fuuka are both great

Fuuka is better though.

But they didn't fuck and fist each other's vagoo at the end, so it's all for naught.

This.

Doujins when?

Unfortunately the only Fuuka doujin we got was violence against Fuuka and that's not okay.

Final chapter.

Tea is so cool

May, probably. The few yuri doujin from the last Comiket are all non-H comedy.

Pretty sure I saw many previews of hentai doujins from the usual NanoFate artists, or were you talking exclusively about Fuuka/Rinne.

Why is god so cruel?
exhentai.org/g/1015802/50a81372c4/

I'm talking about Vivid Strike stuffs.

I think it was the best selling magical girl show that season

I want to pound Fuuka in the Huura

Fuuka is mine.
Go pound Nove or something.

Real talk, what would they even cover? The entire point of the series was for Fuuka and Rinne to get together. At best you could ask for is a bunch of shorts about Fuuka, Rinne, and the Nakajima crew just doing random shit.

Fuuka fucking off to go join the TSAB

People said the same thing about S1

You can have Fuuka.
I just want to pound her Huura.

You can't. It's too small and a cat/

No they didn't. It was 12 episodes of getting Rinne to cope with her shit, and 1 episode of aftermath.

I like to pound little cats.

You're sick

Yes they did. There is no real reason for a's to exist, S1 wraps everything perfectly at the end.
A's is full of things we didn't know we wanted at the time.

I want to see Fuuka with a fist powered cartridge system.

You are the one creeping on a little girl.

She's 18!

I thought you were talking about Vivid Strike.

Still, if they can figure out how to build on Vivid Strike without being a drag, then power to them I guess.

No, she isn't.
She looks 12.

She's 18
When transformed

it's pretty good

No, that's bad. Hurting Fuuka is not good.

That's the good hurt though.

I resent that they shoved the old cast aside just so they could shill new vas.

Nanoha and Co are getting a movie. They didn't get cast aside.

I want a series about "Seig and her merry friends' hobo adventure".

Fuuka is the superior hobo

A true hobo doesn't get fed everyday nor sleep on a bed in a house.

She's just staying there so that she can rob Nove in the future.

Meh. Not enough zenryoku zenkai mahou.

Left hand. Right hand.

That's gay

What's Fuuka doing?

Stop seducing other women goddammit!