Is this a meme

Or is it real?

Im pretty sure its a meme and sandy hook had to have happened because no one would lie about that and a whole town from Connecticut wouldnt all try to keep a secret like that m night shamalan movie....sandy hook happened you jerks. Stop saying it didnt YOU HAVE NO PROOF

Bump for truth. Amy schumer said it was real so its real

Bump

Was it added into batman to enable conspiracy theorists?

Does this mean the velvet mafia is behind it??

It's real but it's not a conspiracy.
Journalists are just incompetent idiots. After the 2016 US election you'd think we'd all know that by now

Anybody who believes the official narrative of the sandy hoax or of the las vegas 'massacre' is a brainwashed fool.
It's obvious that there is something extremely wrong with the US

Wew lad take it easy

And there will be the day when all of you paid shills need to pay dearly for your actions.

Youre on the wrong side of history. The shills will win

The shills will loose if they win. They unknowibgly seek their own destruction. So justice will come over them, since they're not the (((elite))) but just disposable tools.

N-no. My master will take care of me

>be secret service
>orchestrate fake mass shooting
>use “””crisis actors”””
>orchestrate other happenings
>use exact same “””crisis actors”””
Yeah, no. The theory of a false flag attack is genuinely retarded.

My mothers cousin had a niece whose step brother went there. I can assure you sandy hook happened.

I have seen this picture a million times but never the actual video they came from. That tells you its bs.

It’s judt genuinely dumb to fake and have crisi actors etc.. If you wanted an attack to help with passing gun control laws, just give someone a gun and actually shoot up a school. Why go through all the conspiracy fake deaths and actors bullshit.

Not an argument nogger.

This. Almost like the moon landing hoax theory. It’d be easier to actually do the thing than to fake it.

Thank you. It clearly happened. How can you stage this?

>news program uses wrong picture
>9000+ conspiracy theorists lose their minds
You don’t think the media might just make a mistake from time to time?

I have a friend that is exactly the face of this woman. What the fuck