WORLD WAR HAPPENING

Who here agrees that world war would solve 90% of the problems we face in our degenerating society?

t. retard who's never been in a fight in his life and would have an anxiety attack if asked to so much as do one day of boot camp

>90% of the problems (((we))) face
Ftfy

As before, World War will take place once the Jews decide it's time to reset the failing capitalism.

Sure breh. We can see how well things went post WW2 and WW1. It was literally heaven.

>i can't get a girlfriend so millions of people should die

That could.
But even if i'm ready to give my life to my nation, i admit that would be scared as hell to go to fight.

But if i had to, well, i would do.

what's the issue with that?

>I have the worldview of a 15 year old

would probably lower unemployment

To solve 99% of humanity problems nuking the America (every city) and Israel would be enough. You are cancer of this planet.

I've never thought of it that way and seeing the mirrored culture I can kind of understand. That is an interesting point but do you have anything to back that up? I know in WW2 they marched against Germany, and inflicted trade bans and whatnot. But do you really think Nazi Germany was actually part of their plan all along?

Yes, send off a huge batch of young white to go get vaporized

The good times breed weak men, that's what we saw in the west during the 30 glorious.
The thing to do to prevent the degeneracy is to put in place authoritarian gov, put ahead nationalism, patriotism, and teach to every young kids born after this the importance of values, and devotion and sacrifice for the nation.

One of our issues it's that armed conflict it's a distraction from our issues, the moment the men leave the house to fight overseas, the femlaes would fuck the retards the gays and the cowards, making a new generation of cucks and betas.

It would sort it only if both Israels get bombed into oblivion.

Whats wrong with a global reset.

We will see the who is worthy to survive.

You know it

I know it.

Unironically this

Also, I already did boot camp. It's for children.

Army's are professional and big business now, World wars will be fought
by governments that pay soldiers
no-one will use average everyday blokes, the litigation and payouts would collapse the country it 2017
Ive been off paid leave for 8months know because
I broke my legs and hip, think of the compensation claims along when war breaks out

That's like trying to fix a faulty computer by smashing it up, retarded idea.

Kek, thats funny coming from the country that was subverted by and embraced jewish communism. Are you eager to brutalize and impoverish half of Europe for 50 years again Ivan?

pol memes

>Checks flag

Nah, we don't want that useless shit. We have enough faggots, degenerates and muslims on our own.

Yeah, the state of britain is a great example of a war free peace loving pussies.

You still haven't got your fill of pajeets dick I see.

I agree with OP.
A good old fashion war will separate the real men from the homos

depends on who wins.
and today we all understand, that "North" must lose if we want to stop degeneracy. I mean, its dosent matter at all. Russia, US, UK, France, Germany and etc - all this countries a drow in degeneracy , hypocrisy and lie.
European culture was infected and discredited completly in 20century. Now its "european" culture. Victories rarely teach people, but defeat is

same to Russia, actually. Im not liberal shithead, but its clear that we are big part of this degenarate mass production.

Well, it would eliminate them. That's not necessarily the same thing as solving them.

you know, to be honest, after death of trotsky soviet ideas wasnt so bad. Atleast it was not so degenerate like "liberalism" became after death of Kennedy

just kill yourself and no war is needed

and let me guess: Italy will switch side in the end?

Fuck those bitches, their so strong and independent, let the women fight this one. Gonna sit back with a cold one and watch the fucking feminists get raped and obliterated.

Well it would create a lot of job openings and better quality of life but who is to say that you would be alive

I'm willing to take that chance.

didn't happen in both wars ivan

what is probably the best geographical location with the highest probability for survival when shit goes down?
I know that I am currently sitting in a fishbowl

Yeah, like we're not all going to fighting for a Jewish Cause. And you're the ones who get mad at our ancestors for fighting against NatSoc Germany. When a war comes it around it isn't going to be in our interest. It will be in (((theirs)))

Mexico or Bolivia or Suriname.
Rural Siberia is an option too.

>*random goblin sperging
How do those insults address my analogy at all, do you even debate brah ?