Why can’t you fucking listen?

Why do you refuse to take notes? This is the future of civilization, this is the new frontier. All you had to do was Invest. But instead you sit around saying “b-b-but muh bubble, muh not real currency”.

Like it or not, this is the path western civilization is going, and this is how we get back to dominating the world market.

Im puttin in money every month.

>Jew trying to garner new investors to pad his profits while he sells off right at the peak

>p-pls buy my 16k coin
>I swear i-its not a bubble
>pls

Sure thing pal, but once it hits 30k you’ll be saying the same thing, while remaining poor. By the way you don’t have to Invest the full fucking 16k. Nobody actually buys the full damn coin.

Tether/Bitfinex are artificially pumping up the value of BitCoin with a 1:1 peg of Tether to USD and cooking of their own books of how many Tether they actually have and fake transactions on Bitfinex.

There is no oversight on this pump and dump, and when it crashes and the suicides are over, a few guys will be very wealthy, and everyone else will be screaming for regulations over blockchain cryptos broadly.

Enjoy it while it last.

your bitcoin won't save you from our impending ecological collapse and anthropocene extinction event

he's right there are discords for pump and dumps, telegram chats and multi user based groups.

Talking thousands in single groups for shitcoins. I've been trading for a year, know charting and it doesn't matter at all. Pump and dumps will just ruin your charts

>bitcoin network literally using the equivalent of the entire nation of denkark for basic (slow as shit and bottlenecked) transactions
>it's da future of currency guiz
>dat's why it's tied exclusively to the usd to determine value

Getting in at the very beginning would have been nice. But now you may as well throw your money in the shitter.

At this point it's either going to implode or the IRS is going to get involved and shit it down.

Underrated

Yep +20% tomorow and +40% in a week haha

Hey fuckhead, /r/le_buttboin is over here faggot, go shill your kike shitcoin over there cunt

-200% in 2 week :^)

Watch out for some late autumm Whales

t. increasingly nervous nocoiner for the umpteenth time in the last 6 years

Can someone recommend how to properly invest for the first time? I have £1000 to play with

0!

Don't buy into the bubbles. Don't try to beat the market because you most likely (like 99.99% chance of failing there) won't succeed. Buy into an index fund and you'll be fine.

Why don-t you faggots buy Bitcoin CFD's, you get them and dump them fast, no fees, no latr transactions.

Am i wrong?... i made 1g tonight just by shorting CFD's

Those virtual coins wont save you from your impending doom

These are gonna be worth a million each pretty soon, aren't they?

Tether ruined any excitement I had for Bitcoin. No way I'm getting on that shit now. Just gonna wait for it to be revealed and let this shit crash sub 8k.

haha jokes on you, I can't regret not buying because I never had any money and still don't!

Give coins to the purge.

How the fuck can tether justify pegging 1:1 to the dollar when no body uses it? There is no way they have that much cash on hand to justify the trades that constantly go through. Is there even a known volume of tether or is it just whatever it needs to be to justify pumping the market up?

>Nobody actually buys the full damn coin.
saying this unironically while calling other people poor. fucking l m a o

It's true value isn't 1 USD.

Also they just make more (usually in the millions) whenever they want.

how much would you recommend then?

Tether isn't backed up by anything and their own ToS states you can't redeem tether into USD. A journalists looked into these people and they acted sketchy as fuck. Currently they're preparing to sue a guy who tried to redeem $1 million tether to USD and when he couldn't, told the journalist he personally don't believe it's backed up. The quotes made it sound like they were eastern euros trying to sound professional and it came off as childish and even more sketchy.

Stop posting this bitcoin shit on Sup Forums. There's multiple threads about this DAILY that's never anything more substanative than "Kek @ you missing the boat, but its still not too late ;)". The volume of this shilling is getting unbearable. If you want to pump your meme coin go to /biz/.

It may become an easy way to smuggle money across borders - until governments wise up and see what it is and tax it to oblivion.

If people spent it, it could overcome this, since governments couldn't easily stop people from using it to buy day to day items, but people won't do this because it's too good to be spent. People would rather spend bad money. ( Gresham's Law )

So what the fuck, BTC is going to increase $1000 in value every 24th hour now?

It sure will, buy now friend ;)

kys

It's terrifying actually owning the shit. I bought in with a small amount (few hundred AUD) back in april and have been sitting on it since. Obviously i've made good bank but the whole thing feels like a house of cards at the moment.

So why don't you cash out now? You have obviously made a lot already.

why is it actually this high right now? is it possible that the government might intervene in some way if it keeps going up?

this thing is going up 2k per day. That is more than I make actually working. May as well buy a bitcoin and retire.

It's really fucking hard to do so outside of the US. No exchanges will send money to non-US bank accounts. I'd park it in tether if tether wasn't an obvious scam but alas.

>tfw mining is no longer profitable

t. salty nocoiner

>send coins to wallet out of exchange
>send coins from wallet to australian exchange
>get verified, tie bank account, sell max daily, pay tax, take it easy
whats so hard about it?

T.Mr chainlink

The difference between retards and myself is that I'm sitting on PMs not having to worry about anything, and you coiners have to worry not only about the coming correction/crash, but whether bitcoin gets banned, how you can convert your bitcoin, what altcoins you should divest into, etc.

Enjoy!

Protip: silver is 16 DOLLARS AN OUNCE
GOLD IS NOT EVEN 1300

You'll thank my when gold is 50k

Better sell off today, or you will all regret it. Massive correction coming soon. The recent huge surge is due to tons of media attention. When the panic sets in when it start dipping just a little, it'll crash significantly.
Sell a minimum of 75% of your shares now, rebuy before the dead cat bounce, resell. Time to get out. The writing is on the wall. As soon as the average man on the street gets involved to make a quick buck, the party is over.

Do you actually physically own your gold/silver, or is it just on paper, if you do?

Of course I hold physical LOL. In my country, the idea that the government can confiscate the gold would be met with such resistance that I'd hope they attempted it.

sell all your shares and buy bitcoin

Switzerland?

USA. If anything could wake amerifats from their slumber, it'd be a guy knocking on their door to take grandma's necklace away. It's just not 1933 anymore.

Has nobody read about the theft of 64mil$ in Bitcoin some days ago? Or yesterday even.
Man that Coiny sure is a idiot proof thing to invest, better get my maneys on the internet :D

In states like Texas and Florida, sure. New York and San Fran residents wouldn’t bat an eye...

>New York and Florida
>the two most jewish places in America
>and they wouldn't freak out if feds were confiscating their gold door-to-door

Are you joking? It'd be anudda shoah

>San Fran
whoops, misread. I don't think they'd have any PMs for anyone to take. Those are the type of folks who are invested 30k in bitcoin and think they are going to be the new elite class in 10 years because of it.

This man gets it.

BTC is still an interesting little side road though. I tossed some of my usual Au budget into BTC these past few months and the returns have been great.

The real question is when one cashes in though. I never have that concern with metals.

Because I don't fall for pipe dreams. Even if it somehow grows forever, you really think the kikes are going to allow for this shit to continue? They're already regulating it now.

Get ready for the drop.
It may be skyrocketing now, but when will (((they))) sell at a pre-determined peak, everyone else will too when it starts dropping by the thousands.
All (((they))) have to do then is then buy up more of their bitshekels at the lower price with those profits and HODL for the next couple years as it slowly increases again.
Its a terrible idea to buy into it now when it's this unpredictable and it also takes a week for bank transactions to complete, you could lose hundreds if not thousands by then.

Wait until after the hype dies off and it stabilizes to a more steady growth.

if theres a run how would people sell? Is there a central exchange that will always buy them?
i mean if it drops 4-5k a day new buyers arnt going to enter the market until it stabilizes?

Yeah there's just 260 billion dollars sitting in a trust fund somewhere to make sure all of the shitcoiners get paid for all of their imaginary money. These exchanges are non profit charities based on the NAP who only care about their customers.