>SoS T-Rex arrives @NATO 12/5/17
youtu.be/QSf36jWapZ0
>SoS T-Rex @US/EU Presser 12/5/17
youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JnOeIFx3ML8
bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/01/13/elizabeth-warren-salary-topped-over-two-years/pRhtt3yITonYDO7SXiongJ/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_brYh06qUkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is don jr throwing hope under the bus?

AWOOOttention!

What's this now?

B-but..drumpf...
>baking at 293 on /latenight/

>the left can't me-

Any thoughts on the reports that the military drills with South Korea have show the U.S. military's equipment is pretty shitty? How do we rebuild the military with a massive government revenue cut?

Victory is imminent

Lads, how do I cure myself from homosex? Is it even possible?

This whole Indian line of attack is cringe as fuck. Attack her for being a god damn commie.
>Comrade Warren > Pocahontas

I love my President.
>Hi Don, keep up the good work... we are with you.

Was there any talk about Ben Carson's Envision Centers in yesterdays thread?

Hes not. Clearly coordinated you nonce

Defend Trump’s tax plan screwing over the working class. Seriously, justify it to me. I bet you can’t.

This is good for her. If your ancestors didn't round up Indians on the trail of tears are you really an American?

It will trickle down to the working class

Black lives don't matter. The only thing less valuable than a nigger is two niggers. Because niggers cost money.

We don’t because it won’t

Are you fucking gay? Cause, this is some limp dicked faggot shit.

journalism

We have the coolest war machines, don't we folks?

She claimed to be an Indian for the gibs (got a 400,000 a year salary at Harvard as a result at a job teaching native american history), calling her pocahontas is attacking her for being a communist

I think that the line of thought of her being Indian is so ridiculous it is harped on so that one would immediately think her a liar and discredit what she says. Going the "she's a communist!" route just gets her a cult following. See: Bernie Sanders.

youtu.be/JnOeIFx3ML8

Trickle down is a scam. It’s been shown not to work.

Not an argument.

What other "holidays" does this refer to? Khahanukahhh, the shalom sandnigger cultural celebration of living in a dim cave by candlelight? Kawanazza the dirtnigger cultural celebration of living in a mud hut in darkness?

people only ever say happy holidays around Christmas though

>alpha cuck
He will let literally anyone use his wife?

Trumps reelection will be all the justification you need.

Not that I saw. I spend an unhealthy amount of time in these threads each day, and don't recall any Ben Carson news.

400,000 USD?

Bump for Trump in the face of recent allegations.

It doesn't really screw over anyone. You can age it's bad for the country and the MAGA agenda ("no money to build a wall" - cuckservatvies) but it WILL boost the stock market even more, which should allow for a bunch of capital for loans toward investment.

It's not 'simplifed' at all though, so that part is fail.

So if you deduct more than you pay in taxes, the government will send you money back

And under the current tax code if you have a medical expense which is more than 10% of your income you can deduct it

So can anyone tell me why there are people in debt from a single hospital visit? Are people just dumb and don't bother to get help with their taxes or what?

Yes but the f35 isnt one of them. What a disappointment that is.

'Trickle down' is actually an apropos term, because it's akin to a stream of urine shooting from The Banker Jew into the lumpen goyim's mouths

Real Joe Hours.

what are you doing with your life? everyone here hates you and you're changing no one's opinion. your best bet is to bleed out in your tub.

they couldn't just drive forward a little bit to get that middle wheel aligned for the shot?

bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/01/13/elizabeth-warren-salary-topped-over-two-years/pRhtt3yITonYDO7SXiongJ/story.html

Apparently she may have made even more as a professor right before she ran for senate

>Franken can't write good jok...

Your government has been trickling down the gooks from Hong Kong for 20 years and now the are set to overrun the country. It seems to work for you leaf.

Writing a book about how great you are is tacky desu. Even Trump hasn't done that.

Liberals cry about the trail of tears because it was pro-white but would never say a word about the millions of whites forced from their homes over the last several decades

Franken shouldn't go. These allegations are tame as fuck. If he had any balls he'd just pledge not to run for reelection and quietly run out his term.

Anyone else pissed that this Senator with no political support now is the reason for Sessions recusal and this whole Muller bullshit? Sessions sucks.

Literally how arrogant do you have to be to call yourself a giant of the senate

>I'm published, whaddaya mean you still don't find me attractive
These sandniggers and their gimmicks they use to get loser politico women to touch their mutilated deserts genitals

If the bill is so good for the rich and bad for the poor why are rich people getting fucked the hardest by SALT being repealed?

Proof of this is the liberal attention to "gentrification" complains from blacks, but Whites not liking immigration changing their neighborhoods is "racist."

I saw this book at the store. My thinking was "what has he actually done to warrant that?". I haven't heard of Franken doing anything in the news until he started getting hit with accusations.

this is what drumpft is responsible for

This id drumph's fault

NEW BAKER NEEDED

I'm being called back to work, some faggot intern screwed up one of the threat matrices and it's turning into a thing. Uhh any anons with pic related should avoid using it if your IP traceroute puts you within 4 nodes of Finland...at least for a few days.

Franken should go because as a worthless libshit he used to be a big proponent of believing wild irrational victims of rape. Imagine the salt if franken resigns and Moore wins.

This is some trick angle, right? I would find it hard to believe that the fire is this close to Bev. Hills/LA

Thanks greatest ally

You also have to note that it's usually conservative suburban and rural people unhappy about getting somalis and ghettonigs section 8'ed up the ass but white liberals are the ones doing the gentrifying. If they actually gave a fuck they'd stop moving into the big cities.

It's just like how Bloomberg was elected 3 times by white liberals to bash nigger skulls in New York City, but then they bitch about all the niggers getting thrown in jail as a result. THEY'RE THE PROBLEM, THEY'RE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS SHIT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT AND BLAME US FOR.

they just called me from the army. i might have to return to my base because of muslim chimpout

thanks drumpft

that picture looks like 30 years old

Why is Trump turning into a huge neocon kike?

IT'S SHILLCON 5 IN HERE, GET IN HERE LADS

>not wanting to kill mudslimes

What a worthless kike you are.

Reminder that if Trump tames the mainstream media, then he will no longer tweet.

He holds up the Bible, then he just lies. Roy "Lying" Moore.

>confederate flag
Are you in/from the South? What's with Nancy boy girly men like Sessions and Graham? Someone told me there's a name for this - "southernsexual". Are you aware of this?

Trump promised this stuff months before the election leaf. Get with the current year.

The wall is kind of pointless anyway. It’s decades too late. White children are already a minority. It’s the very definition of closing the barn door after the horse has gotten out. The fight is over on that front.

>Laaiiiiiiizzzzz
#nostalgia #roysstillgonnawin #rolltide

I've told you guys that plenty of times. It's a well-known risk of gayness, doctors ask if you bum men for a reason.
Not to mention the anal prolapse and incontinence later on. Just gross desu.

NEW BAKER STILL NEEDED

Not with deportations of illegals, cuts to welfare and enforcing white immigration.

>this is the face of a father of three
I don't understand

Creek Fire. It's North of Hollywood, beyond a range of hills. Shaded area on map.

That beard looks like it should be accompanied by a nice jacket or suit, not a polo shirt

Anyway I don't need to imagine because it's going to happen

Diaper time.

Shit... you're right... Guess we shouldn't do anything at all then.

I will bake. I can save /ptg/

In a departure of the habitual subject I’ll have to side with the sheriff department here.

> The agent claims to have been stopped three times – twice by the same deputy – with no probable cause. She was first stopped in April on suspicion of driving a stolen car, despite using a rental vehicle provided by her agency, the lawsuit said.
> Bernalillo County Sheriff's Deputy Patrick Rael then pulled over Crawford later that month for tailgating.
> Rael recognized the agent’s name and said that an officer with her federal agency and a sheriff's deputy present at the first stop said she had an “attitude,” the lawsuit alleged.
> The sheriff’s deputy stopped the agent again days later, this time for driving too slow. None of the stops led to warnings or citations.

I’m going out on a limb here and speculate that, specially considering she got the ACLU involved, that she’s an affirmative action hire from Obama admin’s ICE.

muslims chimping out in bethlehem RIGHT NOW

Imagine caring about Israel.

I think i know what youre saying. But i dont get the pic

Like you saved the Party of Lincoln?

> turning into
That’s the fulfillment of a campaign promise user.

>A Jeb Bush Christmas
>from the team at JEB BUSH 2020

Perfect note to leave on. Slow and steady, boys...

Old boys club. The are are all party establishment hand picked before you were born to run your life. They need to go as much as pelosi and the demoshits in similar gerrymandered districts. If you're asking about their sexuality sessions was manly before he turned 150 years old. Graham is clearly a fag but cant come out because hes from South Carolina. Basically thats what fags were like before the current year when they had to pretend.

I dont believe hose stats since they consider all "mixed race" kids as non white. Ted Cruz would be non white because of a Hispanic father. Further, easily 30% of full Hispanics are prime for bleeching.

Morning everyone.