imgur.com/a/wdaFW
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 7
>SAA makes final push to liberate Al-Rahjan, attacked the farms surrounding town, have not entered it yet
>SAA has liberated the entire W bank of Euphrates, have full control over Al-Sukkariyah, Siyal and Ghabrah linking them to Bukamal
>Pentagon; US maintains a force of 2,000 soldiers within Syria, only 503 troops had previously been stated in prior statements
>Last remnants of ISIS are trapped inside 7,200 square kilometers of territory in the western countryside of DeZ
>SAA again storms hilltop of Tal Maqtoul at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir, broke HTS lines on N flank of hill
>US military questions Putin statement that IS has been defeated on both banks of the Euphrates
>Trump calls for KSA to lift blockade on Yemen and allow food and other supplies into the country
>Khamenei warns of ‘heavy blow’ against Israel over capital declaration
>Hamas leader calls for 'new intifada in the face of Israel'
>Iraqi militia Harakat Hezbollah Al-Nujaba threatened to attack U.S. military in Iraq due to Jerusalem embassy decision

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-heavy-clashes-breakout-israeli-forces-palestinians-ramallah-bethlehem/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
youtube.com/watch?v=nc1d30mCHbo
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-heavy-clashes-breakout-israeli-forces-palestinians-ramallah-bethlehem/
youtu.be/JDTu95z5qAA
youtube.com/watch?v=pE2OwdV-76g
rt.com/on-air/412275-bethlehem-clashes-jerusalem-capital/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM
youtube.com/watch?v=VBOruXr1vdw
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/938748087350243330
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/938720522627624961
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/uae-backed-forces-capture-important-coastal-district-houthis/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
almasdarnews.com/article/uae-backed-forces-capture-important-coastal-district-houthis/
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/938732519884775424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second!

B-but...

PUSH THE ISRAELIS INTO THE SEA INSHALLAH

I don' t get it. Sometimes he paints his own beard and sometimes he doesn' t? Anyway, FUCK ME MILITARY DADDY!

MAY THE BAKERIES IN IDLIB TURN TO ASHES INSHALLAH

Say ameen

SOON
Thanks in no small part to good goy trump, ironic as it is

Its a trick ha ha ha

Israel wont ever be gone t b h
Because Nukes

Ameen

Breaking: Heavy clashes breakout between Israeli forces and Palestinians in Ramallah, Bethlehem

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-heavy-clashes-breakout-israeli-forces-palestinians-ramallah-bethlehem/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

a*ssadists

youtube.com/watch?v=nc1d30mCHbo
Pretty fucking happy
Read the comments too

>Heavy clashes breakout between Israeli forces and Palestinians in Ramallah, Bethlehem
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:35 P.M.) – Minutes ago, Palestinian activists reported heavy clashes were taking place between the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and locals inside the West Bank cities of Ramallah and Bethleham.

According to reports, the IDF confronted the Palestinian locals after attempting to disperse protesters demonstrating inside these cities.

No casualties have been reported thus far.

Several demonstrations are currently taking place across Palestine and the Middle East, today, in response to Donald Trump’s announcement that his country will recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-heavy-clashes-breakout-israeli-forces-palestinians-ramallah-bethlehem/

hope israel drops white phosphorous in their schools, P*lestinians are usually shitskin leaching fucks on Israeli Land

The road from Aleppo to Idlib city lined with rebel fighters being crucified when?!?!?!

Ameen

Sounds pretty gay.

Hello my Pakistani friend

Looks like Bibis got herpes

Bethlehem live
youtu.be/JDTu95z5qAA

Hello s*rbian shitskin, when will you fuck off back to Bosnia?

You gotta have more faith in yourself.

In the last war palestinians crushed Israel. With the little help of russian weapon

Alright guys, drop in your predictions of Syria for 2018 and let me screenshot them for future use.

Events in Green text would be better

Not syria, i mean Middle east

Do they have an English version?

In due time, my friend. In due time

I agree with that.

I have a progress. Some months ago I wrote THIRD!

>In the last war palestinians crushed Israel. With the little help of russian weapon
All the palistinians achieved back then was getting their cuckshed bombed to shit tbqh

Do you have a yedish version?

>Muh Great serbia meme
>Dosent even include Montenigger and Kosovo
Ummmmmmmm Ok...

nah

In the ground IDF got btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=pE2OwdV-76g

>Al Mayadeen
>English
No.

I was just refering to the Bosniak question. Don't have time to find the perfect map

I'm conflicted as to whether al-Ghazali or the Mongols did more to destroy Islam.

>February: Syria and SDF hold talks, Assad agrees to give them autonomy (but not independence) in Kurdish-majority areas, however he demands that they give back all Arab majority areas. This seems like a bad deal for the Kurds but the Turks are threatening-looking and they eventually accept.
>March, East Ghouta is liberated, by this time much of Idlib is also liberated (rebels hold 80% of what they control now)
>April: Kurdish deal is finalized, Syria holds a referendum to change the constitution, allowing them to have autonomy, 54% vote yes, all yellow changes to red. Al Tanf is also liberated at this time after Trump withdraws US troops, there are many defections.
>June: Decent gains in Idlib Rebels control 20% of what they currently control in Idlib
>July: Idlib is liberated, also, Assad makes a deal with Turkey, he promises to protect ethnic Tukmen and change a few laws to appease Turkey. Erdogan sees the writing on the wall and is happy with this. All Turkish-controlled areas go to Assad
>September: There have been a few desperate rebel counter offensives in the past few months but the tide is against them. They hold on to only a few small pockets, including Hama, Daara, and a few others, but they are dwindling.
>November 17th: Syria is completely liberated. The war is over.

Meanwhile in reality, paliniggers got btfo in 2008
2012 was just a memetier conflict, cant really say a lot based on a few rockets here and there

>I write all that
>not Syria, I mean Middle East

>Erdogan sees the writing on the wall and is happy with this. All Turkish-controlled areas go to Assad
utterly naive

I predicted that it would be a while before this happened, and he already has shown some willingness to negotiate, by showing up in Sochi. I'm not saying it will happen, but it could happen.
>Utterly pessimistic

I screenshotted it nonetheless. Ill be saving it and ill post it if it happens. Rejoice, you will be the Australian Umran Hosein

rt.com/on-air/412275-bethlehem-clashes-jerusalem-capital/

If I'm right on any point, make sure to cut out the predictions that were wrong so I look better.

why can't I find maps from 2011, 2012, 2013?

I need a full gif or at least some old border maps.

that some pretty shitty craftmanship on that little green frog.

By the end of 2017 Israel will control 75% of Syria.
There also will be referendum in november in Syria Iraq and Iran. Kurdistan as independent state will be implemented since 2019 including territories of former Iran, Turkey, Syria and Iraq.

it's the idea that counts

Charlie please, atleast keep the bait a little bit subtle will you, i enjoy the spergouts you recieve from time to time but this is too obvious

I've got a really good map, from that time (2012ish), the amount of detail is exquisite, I believe professional map makers created it, would you like me to post it?

sure

That attitude explains why your people are a non-country.

Wow did you make that up yourself?

Is this the US if all the state splitting movements like Jefferson state happened?

>mini virginia within the woming confederacy
never knew a map of burgerstan could trigger me this much

I actually feel a little bit bad about bullying you. Here is a genuinely good series of videos:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM
>youtube.com/watch?v=VBOruXr1vdw

>Idaho
>Not being a part of the Federal Confederacy of Wyoming, Montana, and Williams County
>doubt.jpg

I wonder what people think they're achieving by repeating a stale meme ad nauseum to flemish nationalists

Ok. So now when the uproar has started. What do we suspect? Could it finally be a habbening?

>Oregano (Mexico)
I lold so much!

Do flemish Nats actually want to secede or is it just a "WE IZ GOING SECEDE AND SHEIT UNLESS WE GET MO MON-E FOR DEM PROGRAMS" kind of thing?

there isnt a single reedamble person in that area.

All untermensch 10th generation pakis

Israel crushed them you moron

/IG/ When?

Only LOtR memes are accepted her
GOT memes are Haram

>#Syria #Hama #NorthEastHama #NorthEasternHama Militants say they destroyed a #SAA / Allied Forces Tank on rabdah front after targeting it with an ATGM
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/938748087350243330

>NE. #Hama: #FSA Jaish Nasr announces destruction of a tank on Rabda front while its operations commander Lieutenant Abu Al-Bara has been wounded in airstrike.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/938720522627624961

>mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/uae-backed-forces-capture-important-coastal-district-houthis/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>The Southern Resistance were finally able to capture this district after the Saleh loyalists aiding the Houthis abandoned their posts in response to the latter’s aggression in Sanaa.

Yep Houthis are gonna suffer now. They fell into a trap that's gonna cost them dearly

You got coalition? WTF is going on? We are worried

>UAE-backed forces capture important coastal district from Houthis
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:25 P.M.) – The UAE-backed Southern Resistance forces have captured an important coastal district from the Houthis in western Yemen today.

According to pro-government media, the Southern Resistance forces were able to seize the Al-Khokhah District, today, after advancing north of the Mocha Port in the Ta’iz Governorate.

The Southern Resistance were finally able to capture this district after the Saleh loyalists aiding the Houthis abandoned their posts in response to the latter’s aggression in Sanaa.

As a result of this advance by the Southern Resistance, they have now secured the strategic Mocha Port that is located just south of Al-Khokhah.
almasdarnews.com/article/uae-backed-forces-capture-important-coastal-district-houthis/

secede/confederalism with budgetary split
>"WE IZ GOING SECEDE AND SHEIT UNLESS WE GET MO MON-E FOR DEM PROGRAMS" kind of thing?
Absolutely not, a lot of the serparatism originates from us paying for their (walloons) fucking programs

>SAA losing tanks faster than Saudis

It seems that the new SAA graduates are absolutely trash...

Is this what you're after?
It's a little old and I can't remember if there's an updated version

I want Germany to go coalition with (you)

Considering that the whole palestine is already burning and the revolt start tomorrow...
We are gonna see another Gaza war and actions like the Al-Aqsa armed jihadi raid
Maybe even Hezbollah

Rebels seem to have a lot of atgm's for some reason. Guess why

>a lot of the serparatism originates from us paying for their (walloons) fucking programs
And the growing ideological differences

Are Russian commanders, dare I say it, better than Turkeys?

But to be honest. Will the likes of Liwa-AlQuds return to Palestine, for real?

Its a very old and very good idea. I want it too.

getting a little lively over there

It's already spreading in Europe and it's only Thursday
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/938732519884775424
>Muslim man wearing keffiyeh, holding a Palestinian flag smashes windows of kosher restaurant while shouting בAllah Akbar", in central Amsterdam attacker was arrested by police.
Don't think so

But it's not like it's a new thing for the SAA though...

I don't know recently it's either rebels became a lot more skilled and smart or SAA is just sending some cannon fodder to exhaust the enemy before the main offensive..

Sorry!
Just saw that scene again and tought of you guys...
Take it easy on the whip.

Trump you massive fucking retard
why do you have to import your autism into the EU you cunt

>SAA is just sending some cannon fodder to exhaust the enemy before the main offensive..
probably this.

Holy shit. Here in Berlin and Paris, there's going to be hell for them. There's usually police around even Jewish bookshops

>muslims rioting are Trump's fault
leftist spotted