Sorry there. I was just taking out the trash

Sorry there. I was just taking out the trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1016956/f75b24c9ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gangbang doujins are trash. I don't want to share my waifu with a bunch of other dudes.

We live in a beta world user. Where people are powerless to defend their waifu and have to end up getting scraps of it with other anons.

Why did you cum on the trash before taking it out?

In this world, it's cuck or be cucked
Either you cuck another man, or you are the man who gets cucked

are you telling me to kill roaming gangs of bandits?

Who cares what happens to this one? Only faggots would waifu

I know it, but I've made it a rule to never help people who not only break the global rules by asking for sources. But also to never help blithering retards who say things like "sauce" because they're too stupid to ask polity.

I reverse image searched and did my best.
I respect that though. Should've asked more nicely

>giving a fuck about the rules
I do agree with the sauce shit, that needs to stop.

exhentai.org/g/1016956/f75b24c9ec/

Basically this. Why would you share your sex slave.

Seriously? Now "sauce" is a bad word.
What this chan has become...

It always has been.

>...
>pretending like you're an oldfag

is there another site its on? im noob and get sad panda

It's the same shit as Reddit taking a meme and overusing it to death. Basically attracts newfags to spam the word because they think they're "fitting in."

Okay now this is gotta be bait man you're pushing it

Right?

>exhentai.org/g/1016956/f75b24c9ec/
no i seriously dont get how to get passed it

i cleared my cookes and logged into g hentai still doesnt work

Have you tried googling it and tried the all the various methods of panda removal yet?

Are you sure this isn't some ruse taking advantage of my gullible yet high handed behavior?

Das deep senpai

im not a troll. im trying but ill keep trying more stuff.

thank you for actually helping and not being a dick

im not a troll, just really stupid. someimtes it gets confused

i think i need 50 posts :(

What about permanently switching to nhentai? expanda is shit and always will be.

>He doesn't fap to cute girls being ravaged by faceless old men.

NH has shit tags. Can't differentiate between male and female.

one has a retard filter

Horrible tag system

Are you black?

Howdy neighbor! \o/

I'm calling the police

I made a rule to fuck up those retards who crop and check if the image is searchable just to get the you's. Being a dick preemptively is the worst.

What happened to sadpanda threads?

Same here because you know they just want to bait people to ask for sauce then be an asshole about it.

The only reason all this started is because of that one cropped loli image and now fuckers are doing it for attention.

post the source senpai

Some anons crop for the sake on not getting banned

>...
>spoonfeeding
>"sauce"

True, but what if she's not your woman, just a toy who is too good to not be share since you don't give a shit about her.

I don't think calling him random petty insult makes you any better than him brother, it will only temporary boost your ego and make you feel better about yourself for fapping to cartoons when you're a virign yourself.
Honestly, gangsta, you must think you represent what being a real man is, tough and shit ain't cha?

Hey guys we have an Alpha ahemwannabe here.
Though bluntly, I mean no offense, I'm just saying tossing out insults because you want to passively agressively or openly insult someone for having a different ideal to force them to have your same point of view, is petty son.

What the fuck, I just read this doujin last night before sleeping.

Its weird to think but there is probably some global forces influencing unconscious behavior on Sup Forums.