Remeber when trump said he would be neutral on the Israel Palestine dispute?

rt.com/on-air/412275-bethlehem-clashes-jerusalem-capital/

Biggest fraud ever

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
youtube.com/watch?v=j7HR_oL6uqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

durrrr your a muslim shill trump is baste maga shabadoo praise keke

I have two question on the matter.

By whose authority does he think he determines what the capital of Israel is?

How much of our "federal debt" is finding its way into his pocket to pay for this treason?

Presidential authority. He can move the embassy wherever he wants.

So, now that it's been proven he's just another kike tool his reelection ability has dropped to 0, yes?

Trump literally just fulfilled a Campaign promise and did something the House and Senate both voted to do.

Who knows what favors he got from this. Maybe (((they))) will stop funding ISIS and let it die if Trump gives them their crappy recognition.

Trump is a jew faggot kike lover

I hate this board for ever promoting this war mongering lunatic.

>his reelection ability has dropped to 0, yes?

You mean 100% because (((((they)))) want their boy Trump in the white house.

>implying that Israel actually wants peace with Palestine.
>falling for the oi vey muh so persecuted meme
>believing that Trump is helping Israel by doing this
>being this much of a nigger faggot
This is forcing Israel's hand. This is the last thing the jews wanted.

The day Trumpfags undeniably became the shills.

>Trump is helping Israel by doing this

Ok shill I guess the fact he's still giving billions of weapons and aid to Israel means he secretly is the next Hitler.

>fuck jews,free palestine

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Except he said he would do this during the campaign. You are the idiots who chose to ignore it.

Why do you care both Muslims and Jews are in the wrong. Stop picking sides and nuke both

There was a super PAC called CTR but they were on facebook and twitter. Just because there is a known, open group that was called CTR doesn't mean they wasted any time here and they don't even exist anymore because HRC lost.

Besides a couple of fringe SJW-type groups on twitter I have yet to see any evidence of true shilling.

time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

No, no i dont.

Lmao Now watch CNN/MSM shill for him. He won 2020 with this move

All president say this to get shekels from Jewish lobby, but not do it because they know that there is ZERO benefit to the US

true

I know you’re most likely being sarcastic but still, I wanna smack you in the snout

israel is a white colony and the new krak des chevelier.

>The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

Why hello there JIDF

>Sup Forums is still internally wrestling with the fact that Trump is a jewish puppet
I mean, all the evidence is there, but this board still has growing pains I see.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7HR_oL6uqQ

War with Iran will probably wake the up to this kike puppet, out of their hypnosis of the "god emperor"

>Remeber when trump said he would be neutral on the Israel Palestine dispute?

I don't care, I just love that he is triggering Muslims. We'll deal with the kikes later.

>We'll deal with the kikes later.

aka NEVER