Pizzagate

If Pizzagate is real then why did no one go to prison?

And where are the children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EjQvFgkI0R4
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Comet-Ping-Pong-Shooter-Pleads-Guilty-417029263.html
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/alleged-gunman-tells-police-he-wanted-to-rescue-children-at-dc-pizza-shop-after-hearing-fictional-internet-accounts/2016/12/05/
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think you're hot shit dont'cha?!

Elites cant go to prison like us plebs

>And where are the children?

the ones unfortunate enough to go missing in well known CIA neighborhoods are long gone, raped by democrats then fed to pigs.

Look up the correlation of missing children and CIA hot spots. Epstein island must be well stocked.

Nobody talks about pizzagate anymore, they die out after like 10 or so posts nowadays. I guess everybody will forget about it in a year or so. If we'd kept the momentum and interest we had back in December for the entire year, maybe we could have gotten somewhere but I think we're gonna have to give up unless the indictments or new emails get released.

The fact that Weinsteingate didn't have a single impact on redpilling normies is basically proof that nobody gives a shit anymore. It's really up to law enforcement desu, but then again they're infiltrated by pedophiles at management positions as well so it's up to leakers + whistleblowers, seriously yesterday's Truepundit article didn't even blow up. (Mueller + Comey received over 2000 sexual harassment reports and covered it up

We all care about pizzagate but pizzagate threads as such are dying and I'm ok with it, the term was slandered back and fort, but the core stuff it's fresh in people's minds.

Destin didn't died for nothing.

Pretty much this. The jew controls the media and gets to choose what blows up and what doesn’t. There will be another comet pizza and another case of instagram boasting, but it’ll also be covered up and forgotten.

I've been observing normies discuss Weinstein and it all ends at "oh my gosh", they don't have the brain capacity to speculate beyond "shocking" to ponder about why that was allowed to happen for 20 years and continue to throw around the conspiracy term afterwards.

>You think you're hot shit dont'cha?!
Well, I bet you think you're something else for posting that, but let me tell you something, boyyy, I eat hot pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Here’s where the kids went. The fucking kikes ground em up and fat slobs shit em out.

bump

there are still a few channels on youtube that are covering the subject and new developments and such

Because all legal systems necessary to take them down are completely infiltrated.

Where did they go? Some are in cages, some are child prostitutes, some were killed for their organs, some were eaten for sacrifice, some were eaten for adrenochrome, some die in boxes and crates before they even make it to auction, some are used as data bank MK Ultra style sex slaves/data gathered/blackmail agents, some grow up as elite children who are abused in this way and trained to become the abuser/handler as they grow older.

These humans deserve our help. We can start by educating children and their parents. The bogey man may not be real, but evil for sure is and we are rife with evil of the worst kind. Open your eyes America.

hi Skippy

If pizzagate is not real, why are shills still obsessed with it?
>Justice is coming.

PG is a distraction / shill tactic to prevent the public interest in CP - Autism on 4chins Asperger out and memes it into folklore.

The real evidence is in the film that no Hollywood studio will distribute:
An Open Secret - the proof is in those hills
youtu.be/EjQvFgkI0R4

Elites live under a separate set of rules.

Does anyone else cringe to call them elite? I think we should use a more fitting term. In my book their behavior is anything but elite. And if it is elite, may I forever be a nobody.

>And where are the children?

They ate them?

When you've spent the last 2 and a half decades rigging everything all the way to the FBI and CIA, you begin to take on an aura of invincibility.

I AM YOUR FATHER!

inb4 clown pasta

Flynn and Manafort are going to jail.

If

No one goes to prison because everyone in power has a video of everyone else fucking little kids

Anyone got the Rothchild family photo with Jimmy in it?

from what ive seen there is no refuting that pizza gate was real, the voice comparison video was what really tipped the scales for me but wasnt needed to validate anything, just the extra cherry on the top when it came to evidence. The reason they werent charged is because there wasnt anything specifically stating that they were pedophiles and because of this it wasnt really taken seriously by law enforcement. but now though with these recent happenings and the corruption in the government slowly being shown to the public it seems like these people are finally going to pay for what they did, except they will be going to jail for corruption and treason instead of pedophilia and murder. I honestly feel that the government will come out one day once all of this shit gets hashed out, it makes sense that files would be released detailing just how sick and twisted they actually were, maybe it will happen while they are in prison, or maybe after they die, but im convinced that one day the world will know that it was all real.

Haha k

Is that Tony

Soft bones!

All port cities

Pic related

Their brains are slow but they work, if we don't suddenly change position we will have our chance eventually.

fpbp

If corruption is real then why did no one go to prison?

And where is the money?

You goys might want to look into babyhead productions.

It's a new PG

THIS. Pic related is from a thread last night that got archived, and it pissed me off so much I was waiting for a thread to respond in (this is not a response to you):

Fuck you. We were the only people (as far as we could tell) trying to do something about a powerful pedophile and trafficking operation. I don't know who the "we" you claim was working on it is, but all WE could see was the FBI doing nothing (but putting out rumors before the election getting our hopes up that they might) and the NYPD and DC police doing the same. Our "screaming" about it was simply the only way we have to communicate in a citizen investigation. We don't have the option of subpoenas and quiet interrogations and sealed documents, like the people who should have been doing the job have. Our only choice was to do it the best way we could, because again, NO ONE ELSE WAS, and apparently hadn't been for decades. And if Clinton had been elected, as everyone expected, it all would have been covered right back up and gone on for however many more. I'm thrilled that the Sessions DoJ is sweeping them up now, but we had no way to predict that.

If "you" weren't ready to act yet because you still needed a smoking gun (not true, you can pursue a case and even a conviction on circumstantial evidence alone), or if you were being prevented by the previous administrations, that's understandable. But we couldn't know that, so we did what we had to do -- and got called nuts by everyone we knew for doing it. We don't deserve to be called dipshits for not knowing about your sekrit plans.

So go fuck yourself and your smug superiority towards citizens who were trying to save lives because no one else would.

>why a conspiracy that involves celebrities and some of the most powerful people in the world being pedophiles hasn't arrested people yet? why don't the agencies controlled by these very same people don't arrest them?
GEE user, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE YOU COULD TELL US?

Underrated

Remember when Sup Forums was BTFO?
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Comet-Ping-Pong-Shooter-Pleads-Guilty-417029263.html

Stop using the fucking term Pizzagate - Pizzagate is a PIECE of the puzzle which is PEDOGATE

And the reason no one is is in fucking jail is because A BUNCH OF THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING PLANET ARE IN ON IT! Jesus fucking christ.

KEK

This is what Sup Forums looks like and it's beautiful

Remember when the dumb fucking idiot managed to shoot one round off that magically landed in the fucking server's hard drive????

sweetie we debunked that

pedogate has been confirmed several times through masses of undebunkable evidence

Man you pedo jews are absolutely terrified, dedicated the entire past year to trying to get in front of and subvert your pedophile crimes and blatant corruption.

No, that's what a fucking deepstate shill looks like you fucking idiot.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/alleged-gunman-tells-police-he-wanted-to-rescue-children-at-dc-pizza-shop-after-hearing-fictional-internet-accounts/2016/12/05/

stay assmad
Also, when the shooter found out the place didn't even have a basement, he turned himself in.

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER
DAILY REMINDER

PEDOELITE WILL BURN. NO EXCEPTIONS

Talked about it on r/television and it got upboated

>being this new

the place has a fucking basement idiot

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

why does Sup Forums ignore that I exist? I'm the real victim here.

>the place didn't even have a basement
Nobody claimed it did except for you and your kike friends in the news trying to cover up the real case.

The whole "muh basement doesnt exist, now the whole thing is debunked move on" bit was a desperate attempt by legacy media to shut down the Pedogate investigation. "Pizzagate" is the name for the failed coverup attempt by you media kikes. "Pedogate" is the case involving democrat pedophiles involved in child rape and satanism(spiritcooking)

these slimy pedos are still crying "muh russia" over a year later since outed pedo John Podesta was dumb enough to get phished for his email password(which was p@ssword) which caused them to lose the election and reveal all the crimes they've been getting away with for decades.

I'm white, why doesn't Sup Forums break me out of jail already?

>If Pizzagate is real then why did no one go to prison?
because justice is an illusion

the fucking place literally had a basement...

agh. Here's some alefantis approved artwork for you shills.

Post all of the creepy ass IG photos. best way to redpill normiefags.

HAHAHA look how utterly panicked and terrified these pedophile jews are that we are still talking about their horrific crimes

adorable, you think they will keep going into 2018 with the same old pedogate coverup lines like "muh fake news" and "muh russians"?

>CUT DEEPLY INTO THE PALM OF YOUR LEFT HAND EAT THE PAIN

>If Pizzagate is real then why did no one go to prison?

You don't understand how things work, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

Why did no one go to prison for the 2008 banking fraud?

4dchess m8

PEDOGATE is NON-PARTISAN DRUMPFLET

PEDOGATE IS FUCKING DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICAN DOESNT FUCKING MATTER.

IF THEY'RE FUCKING PEDOELITE THEY FUCKING BURN. THAT INCLUDES THE FUCKING BUSHES, CLINTONS - WHOEVER THE FUCK IS INVOLVED.

Dead children don’t cry wolf.

The goyim is so pitifully unintelligent I don't even feel bad about them getting scammed anymore, it just pisses me off that I'm caught up in their shitty decisions.

You could take them to Hillary Clinton's next Jewish sacrifice and they would compartmentalize the whole situation as being a fluke, and a group of rogue pedophiles that have no relation to pizzagate.

Sup Forums is all powerful, they meme'd Trump into the white house SAVE ME REEE

nope, she was killed for burning coal and land mines

> eaten for adrenachrome
> believing Hunter. S Thompson's autistic fantasies
> being this retarded

Fuck up off my site, faggot.

They'll end up dead, not in prison. These sick fucks will all die.

>PEDOELITE WILL BURN. NO EXCEPTIONS
please remember that this policy if executed successfully will require you to restaff the entire congress

Fuck your government.

>These sick fucks will all die.
better get to work user there are an awful lot of them out there

Yeah, the place may have a basement, but that doesn't even matter, it was pure disinfo. We weren't to the point of making specific charges (as if we had that power); we were still gathering evidence. Some evidence turns out to be good, some bad, just like for the cops, except they get to do it behind closed doors and then present just the good stuff for their case.

We certainly weren't stupid enough to think there was *still* evidence in a basement by the time the actor went there. Obviously it would have been scrubbed clean, if it existed.

I have a 5 year plan to kill them all.

Normies are not immune if you try to use snappy rhetoric

Sounds fine

yeah but that doesn't solve the problem, they were saying this exact same shit about the Caesars 2000 years ago, not once in the entire stretch of time between then and now has society not been run by a deviant gang of homosexual pedophile perverts

I don't enjoy that statistic but it is there, how to change it is a more complicated conversation, all the people who abuse were themselves victims when they were children themselves,

and if you kill them all there will be nobody left in specific areas like government, public schooling, big business, clergy, etc.

I'm all for the use drones method where you program the drones to go after people who landed in the social media pervert net but it's a big step and several million people will be dead after a pretty raw hour, a literal shots heard round the world moment

Very possible. What are people going to do when they discover that a large number of the elites have committed serious crimes that can't be prosecuted because they used the government, cops, media, and all the other tools at their disposal to protect themselves, and the statute of limitations ran out? Will Americans really say, "Well, it looks like half the people in Hollywood have molested kids, but we can't charge them, so I guess we'll just watch their movies less"? Or will we go burn it down?

Oh I welcome it. As though there's not better individuals to take their seats.

KEK blesses you.

REMINDER!

KEK IS WITH US LADS.

THE PEDOS BURN. THE PEDOS BURN.

No one who takes a seat has any legitimacy whatsoever. Fuck your pedophile government. We will burn it to the fucking ground after we hang all the pedos and Jews.

>As though there's not better individuals to take their seats.
yes but there is a fence, a gate, that keeps people who would actually do good away from those jobs and people who are easily blackmailed in them and promoted highly,

it's a very complicated situation that goes back to the Phoenicians, using people's vices to rule them,

a tradition thousands of years old cannot just be ended by shooting a few people or a few million, we need to recognize the weaknesses that allow these systems to take root and prevent them from ability to exist comfortably, make it more profitable and easier to manage the culture once the pedophile homosex is discouraged

Anyone who fell for pizzagate needs to hop into the nearest oven immediately.

why don't we try to please kek with some digits so he'll make the bad people go away?