ITT: characters who have the same life philosophy as you do

ITT: characters who have the same life philosophy as you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-i-am-also-a-nihilist
youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HEY ITS ME GOKU!

I want to work with kids and get some pussy.

ITT: people being edgy as shit thinking characters with nihilism describe themselves perfectly

Both can be accomplished with one activity...

Riajuu... teki.

my nihilism levels are so high that even your criticism is meaningless to me you insignificant faggot

I am not nihilistic, I care about my freedom. I want to spend my entire life doing whatever I want. I'm gonna die anyway, so I don't want to spend a single second of my life doing something I don't want to do.

youre the worst kind of faggot

Literally me.

I'm not a manlet though.

Does Shikamarus' "what a drag" count? Everything just feels so pointless and boring to do and I don't mean that in the "I'm such a genius everything is 2ez4me" kinda way, I just have low test so I'm never motivated to do shit. Even just watching anime is becoming a chore. /blog

wow kyon from haruhi is like totally me because we are both boring dudes

to get more of my blogs like subscribe and follow thanks

My own philosophy is that none of this matters, I will do what I wosh to do and take care of the individuals I care about. I would not sacrifice something that was important to me to save the planet, galaxy, or universe, because if it requires the loss of something or someone I care about it is not something I care to cater to. Don't think me hypocritical, I simply take care of my interests, that is my philosophy. If in the rare chance someone else lived me and I loved them, you could not convince me to kill them to save a trillion people.

How can a body be ready for breeding but yet the mind isn't?

>will do what I wosh to do
Wish to do. Man these spelling mistakes are killing me.

It's called "mental retardation" I figured you'd be quite familiar with the concept.

Protip: the mind is never ready.

You might be interested in this maximum edgelord.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-i-am-also-a-nihilist

youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU

you're a fucking emo chuuni who's chuunibyou got so severe that you would commit a harakiri with some idiot assistant that needed to chop at your neck 5+ times to decapitate you?

Raccon dad from Uchouten Kazoku.

I swear to kami-sama that i'm not a normalfag

>thinks he's a nihilist
>all that shit about what values he applies to certain people
Never let stupid edgelords around philosophy.

It's nihilism in the sense of negation user, not passive but active nihilism.

Why do you keep calling me an edgy nihilist? I am afraid of death, and I want to spend all of my years, doing what I want, instead of being the guy who wastes in a factory/office his entire life and then dies.

So basically, I want to do what I want to do. How is this nihilism?

Read the link, and read about Renzo Novatore's life.

he is wrong, you are a hedonist. the least edgy ist

Not being a normalfag is edgy. user is either a normalfag or a dumb teenager, likely both. Words have lost their meaning inthe hands of idiots.

the ends always justify the means

>characters who have the same life philosophy as you do.
Post characters who have the opposite philosophy as you do.

Based.

"Whatever happens, happens"
- Coolboy Moptop

Anyone who cares enough to go around killing people for some selfless cause instead of just flipping his pillow over and going back to sleep and not killing anyone unless threatened with force by said individuals.

>hedonism
>not edgy

I don't know If hedonist describes me correctly. I am a bohemian who doesn't care about money, women, alcohol, drugs, fame etc. I live in a 1 room apartment and study in film school. I have a part time job in theater, I write novels and screenplays and i want to spend my life making art.

My Germanic nigga.

>implying Mishima's justification for his staged coup wasn't sound

He was just an extraordinarily tragic figure, born in the wrong era and extremely dissatisfied with the path his country was following. And in his defense, I'd have to agree that post-imperialist Japan is in fact a far cry from what the nation used to be.

Honestly, what's wrong with nihilism? In and of itself, nihilism doesn't mean being an edgelord. You can still be a compassionate person while being a nihilist.

Because Edgelords who don't understand nihilism fucked it all up.

You can be compassionate while believing that compassion has no value but that doesn't make that belief any less edgy.

>but that doesn't make that belief any less edgy.
Are you actually retarded enough to think just believing that morality was generated and in the end there will be nothing is edgy?

JFC if you're not religious that's literally *fact* if you bother to actually deconstruct shit.

So edgy is a meaningless word now and we should just stop fucking using it?

I chuckled

to describe him as extremely naive is an understatement. for somebody who experienced the ww2 first handed (even though he never actually served in the front line of the war), the guy had an extremely rose tinted glassed view of the japanese past. something in common of many weaboo we have today.

you can't just force the clock back on society. and whenever somebody tried to do that, the result's always disastrous. yet he believes that's what's gonna somehow solve all of the japan's problem at the time. he was down right delusional, and probably suffers from bipolar disorder and/or even schizophrenia.

the guy is also very likely a repressed homosexual. he was a very effeminate young man in his younger years. a quality he was so ashamed of that he started weight training and practice kendo hardcore to over compensate. the guy was extremely insecure about his own masculinity and it shows through how he virtually fetishizes the bushido of the old.

>the guy is also very likely a repressed homosexual
It's a major theme in his books. That's like saying it's very likely that the sky is blue.

NO PLAN

Life is worth living, but only for love and one or two other things.

>life is worth living
>love
wew

>the guy is also very likely a repressed homosexual.

Weren't all the samurai like that?

Honestly this

I just want to die

'the hell? Shinji's eyes are dark blue, not light brown.

He WAS a homosexual you retard. Clearly you know jack shit about him.

fujoshit, his wife and 2 kids disagree with you.

did you even read confessions of a mask or forbidden colors?

so when somebody wrote about gayshit it automatically makes him gay? get real

Read his books you idiot and come up with something that isn't "muh fujoshit" if you want to be taken seriously.

>hating based Mishima

Spotted the faggot

It does usually, yeah.
Or at least bisexual.

Ultimately I just want to go about my life quietly and doing what I want when I want while living as frugally as possible.

as far as japanese literature goes, he is good but vastly overhyped. and you gotta admit, he had some serious mental issues and delusion of grandeur. just about every generation think of the younger generation ahead to be shallow and spiritually empty, it doesn't make him unique or any more credible.

I was going to mention that I'm not really all for murdering people but then the entire impetus for Tsukimonogatari was literally "This hermit is going to murder your family" so your point very much stands.

How is your sense of humor though

Seconding this

because I don't fucking have one. You faggots should really reconsider joining me on the side that deals with shit practically, without ever resorting to some esoteric bullshit you use to excuse the inconsistancies in your character born from your being a human with petty, basal desires. It's not something we can change, nor is it something we should. Aside from ethics, "life philosophies" are all generalizations meant to distract from your simplicity, and you should really get the fuck over yourselves.