Shalom Christian brothers and sisters, special day today you all know it

Shalom Christian brothers and sisters, special day today you all know it.
I'm here to officially invite you all to the big party we're gonna have in Jerusalem celebrating I knew capital, you're all invited.
Orthodox, Catholics and Protestant Christians.
Even Mormons and Budhists :P
You're all welcome Christian bros and systas.

Shalom, jewish brother. Bulgaria saved your people from the dirty hands of the nazis during WW2 which makes us the best friends, and best friends help each other, right? We save you, you help us and all. So could you, shalom Inshallah, "convince" your american friends spawn a (few) terrorist organizations In greece so that we can use the moment of political Instability to take southern Thrace? We've been trying to do so for 200 years, shalom, It Is time.

>the mormons are invited
Dropped

No thanks Shlomo, you've done enough damage already

I didn't invite you though.

yes ! go on my son annex

I remember growing up and around those early Israeli commie block style apartments in Haifa. Brings back alot of memories.

B..but...muslims...offended...w..w..world leaders......crying.....p...p.p.palistine....peeeeeeeeaaaaace.....there...will...be...no...peace......anymore....Islam...is.....angry...hate...crime...if...I....go

#ImSoFuckingButtHurtAboutEverythingThatHasFuckAllToDoWithMeeeeee

Thanks, jewish brother. I uphold great respect for the jewish people, since they are very smart and didn't had a homeland until 70 years. Every people deserve a nation. Also, with such a hostile borders I guess its really hard. Rejoice!

B.. B.. B.. But user-kun, what about the atheists?

no such thing, they're birb food

Manishma Shlomo, efo eta?

I take it muslims are not invited?
Sad.

SHALOM, my jewish brother! Could you send 6 gorillion dollars to my bank account, please?

what about the atheists?

Please kick the muzzies out of your country, and congratulations!

FUCK i came to ask a similar favor from our Jew overlord and this tatar beat me to it.

Birb

Shalom my brother.
Remember how the Croatian version of the "Nazis" actually saved your people and shipped them to safety to Egypt to smuggle them into Israel.
Now we'd like for your help against the common enemy that has been plaguing our borders... They are followers of a certain pedofilic goatfucker.
Your media and diplomatic support for their removal would be very appreciated.

finally speaking the truth

we also saved jews though, so shalom

Absolutely Based desu lád

What about Hindus? :(

Congratulations on causing so much butthurt to the muslim world and libtards it's as if every Israeli had drawn a cartoon of Mohammed ploughing Mandela.

As long as Muslims don't show up, they always try to make a big entrance..

Hi Schlomo, are Finns welcome?