Why aren't you liberal? Sup Forums

Why aren't you liberal? Sup Forums
I mean, most of people in elite college are liberal.

Aren't you elite?

Colleges and universities are communist brainwashing centrals.
The people studying there get brainwashed not educated. That's why Sup Forums isn't libcucked. We know about this shit going on there and refuse to take the bluepill.
thread closed!!!!

>college liberal
>$100k in debt
>Elite

How about no?

Im so what?

Most people in elite college are retards, I can confirm, I was one of them during my first 3 years of study before swallowing the red pill

I am on a level beyond the "elite".

Ideologies have nothing to do with being Elites

no I have a job.

>Cultural Marxist
>Liberal

Pick one...

A smart Hanz, a rarity in this day

Lol ching cia chong nigger

4 SCOOPS C'MON

why are 60% of the threads here stupid bait threads. why

4 shop ahs

Tax $$$ hard at work. :P

Cia niggers cant stop nogging. They arnt even trying at this point. Just come here to laugh at these fags

DAILY REMINDER:

December 7 2014 7:10pm
A former university of Ottawa student now a Muslim convert spends six minutes on camera railing against the Canadian government and promising his former countrymen will be “indiscriminately targeted”.
Jun 15, 2016
ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians.
November 13, 2014 1:45 pm
ISIS leader threatens Canada, says it will fight to the last man in audio recording
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, said in an audio recording released Thursday the group will fight to the last man.

He specifically singles out the United States and its allies Europe, Australia and Canada as “stumbling between fear, weakness, inability, and failure.”
11/22/17(Wed)
Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada
>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

PART II
Offences Against Public Order
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person

Marginal note:High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

TR*DEAUS A CRIMINAL IN OFFICE.

4 SCOOPS C'MON
I WILL EAT 10 MEALS A DAY OH GREAT ONE
MAKE ME BIGG

do you think the elite would browse such a page as /pol?

>60%
wew lad, more like 95