WARNING

You Will Be GangStalked For Discussing Anti-Government/Zionist theory on Sup Forums, and greater Sup Forums. You Have Been Warned

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g
youtu.be/9UXjsFPkymo0166
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck

It's not so bad. They just park for a while and then drive away. The occasional probing question from a stranger.

Gang stalking aka pure schizophrenia.

Go on /x/ read any thread by a 'targeted individual' and see all the proof of mental illness.

>tfw you want this to unironically happen because you're lonely

Keep your chin up if you do make "the list". Waste as much of their time as possible. The very Universe will conspire to shatter the plans of the shitstain alien warlords and their followers. Keep up the pressure!

Spooky

Calm down, Terry

thats the perfect cover

this. they are mostly lonely boomer masons. have fun with them

You do realize this is an anonymous image and comment board. You have no account and only a flag to represent you internet server. There is no way they will figure out your exact location or even identity for that matter. Anyone can come on this website though so people working in intelligence can collect data on political or religious opinions to deal with these sorts of people with the knowledge if they ever riot and start disobeying your tyranny or wreck the community. But seriously they have no idea who you are so it doesn't really matter at all.

Jokes on you this isn't legal here. So no it won't happen.

>GangStalked
that's alright, I've got my trusted aluminium foil hat against that

t. KGB Nigger

>require google captcha
>even using vpn can be deanonymized using browser fingerprinting and cookies

your an idiot if you think Sup Forums is actually anonymous

>Gang stalking aka pure schizophrenia.

WRONG.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

>when gang stalked by interdimensional beings

My life is so fucking boring that I welcome it. Could be fun. Jews our children of Satan.

>Go on /x/ and see all the proof ?

Sage this shit

Bullshit. I have posted from so many viewpoints that I am irredeemably repugnant to anybody who was tracking my posts.

I love to go for walks at night. Nobody follows me, I'd see it.

Anyone remember that one guy in California who wrote some article on the local police, & had all that video of those strange cars & people around his house before he finally got killed?
A van pulled up, the side door open3d, & someone with some weird ass camera thing "scanned" his house with it before they drove off...shit was wild

Everything I've previously posted on this website has been a joke, fiction. I actually love Israel. And I love Donald Trump too. And I think Saudi Arabia is the best.

Heh, heh.....
What's on va telly now? X-Factaaaaaa? Fackin lavvit!

fuck'n nice m8

>thinks aluminum will work
You youngfags got tricked out of using tin. At best your aluminum foil does nothing and at worst it makes it even easier for them to read or manipulate your mind.

I'll talk to you user.

actually...

web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Come at me fuckers i got clear view 2km each side of my property, hunting weapons and a deep marsh.

Don't, we ostracize him for a reason.

err, I don't think they'd want any user realizing they might be important. That'd lead to them stepping up to become natural leaders in their community. The horror!

personally not that bothered, the worst thing they can do is kill me and everyone i know, no big deal right?

hope you have FLIR they use active camo now

Sounds interesting. Got any links?

It's real my shitposting friend. Why do people find it so hard to believe that Government agencies who's sole purpose is to spy and collect info, are spying and collecting info? Every fucking whistleblower starts being targeted by this weird shit too. It's not just being followed, but a complete social assassination of your character, narrative framing about you, as well as complete personal DOX of your info. Perps will drop very personal info about your life in directed conversations in public, talking AT you but to their buddies

> the paranoid community
kek

I'm already being gangstalked! How the hell do you think I ended up HERE in the first place, you fucking dumbass!!!

The government is collecting absolute raw data, that can be accessed without cause or warrant by a number of public/private agencies. There are Hundreds of citizen watch type groups, with charasmatic psycopaths using these groups as cover to monitor and report dissidence or free thinkers as threats, crazy, or enemies

Gang stalking is real and the Israelis are involved. pic related

>not wanting a chance to kill antifa cucks willingly walking into a lion den.
Theire gonna need thick winter clothing to survive 5min+

>oy vey goy you are just carazayyy how dare you the cia is honorable and would never do something like that

RIP John Lang, tied up, shot twice in the back and then set on fire by Fresno PD/CIA.

Use a copper pot scrubber as a hairnet. As seen in a movie called Control Factor.

That was John Lang, had evidence of being gang stalked and then was murdered. Pol doesnt deal in real stories though we are too busy getting gaslit and slid by shills.

I, too, suffer from a debilitating mental illness

Without a doubt it starts up top with some Mossad/Israeli/DHS mashup, then the package is dispersed down to community watch groups and creepy private citizen groups like Infragard or vice versa. They are bypassing your constitutional rights under the guise that you're flagged as a bad person and need punishment. Extra Judicial Punishment. It absolutely reeks of Jewish behavior

stalk me you jewniggerfaggot i have no family left and my forefathers are the 2 most important south african bloodlines

I WILL KILL NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEW

t.larper

I’m not a scizo but thanks anyways OP, you faggot.

t.person who gangstalks just to piss off the mentally ill

I didn't say you could reply to me.

>tfw when you select the wrong target and he gets rich then kills you

No, I wish I saved them...

Dude even said if he wound up dead, it was because of these police. He had a home cctv set-up that was magically manipulated at the time of his death. I don't believe this shit at all, but this whole story gave me the heeby-jeebys...

Swear I've been hearing people outside my window
Am I just schizo Sup Forums or has all the Zim Zammin and Flim Flammin caught up with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g

John Lang. Murdered by the state.

Hère
youtu.be/9UXjsFPkymo0166

it was a pedo thing. people breed then go full retarded becasue children are an easy way to justify scapegoating

if you use a child to scapegoat I say the child deserves to die... but hey... that isn't an argument...

It's just the wind, user

Great. I could use the company.

A few months after I was first targeted, I snapped while drunk and detailed everything that was happening to me in a few very long texts to a close friend. A few days later I had two guys standing outside the window of my house, talking loudly. One of them was telling a story about some crazy guy he had a run-in with who was accusing him of following him. Then they both started laughing derisively and walked away.
Just one of countless examples of the way they will fuck with you.
This was about 4 years ago, and honestly I don't care anymore. It's something you learn to live with and ignore.

it's not just a voice either, it's muffled conversations without a doubt
what do?

kill yourself shill faggot

see how fast these CIA kikes come in and push narratives they need believed. The gangstalkers wanted to pin pedo charges on John Lang but he saw that coming so your buddies just killed him instead

leave this place, forget about politics/conspiracies, and just make something of the rest of your life in the normie world

Doubt it. They could try but I've got lvl 3a body armor, a .45 compact, and training to know when people are following on foot or by car. I've also got a way to get rid of bodies.
The government needs to go. Fuck the jews.
Bring it bitches

Isn’t that a good thing?
I thought pol wanted it to be like the 50s where passing strangers tipped their hats and said good morning to each other

OP here I been on the Chans for about 6-7 years, I used to trip on /k/ in 2012-3. Pretty sure some other /k/ trips like McNiggerator that also used to post on Sup Forums are also being stalked, mobbed, spyed on. Both of us are Iraq combat vets

>muh guns will protect me from psychological harassment and mind control

>oy vey goy u need to shuddidown its anudda shoa ova here you meshugena

haha nah I think ill stay

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

actually spooky

The whole point of gang stalking is to make you do something stupid under the guise that you've had a mental breakdown,then you can be imprisoned or institutionalized, or forced suicide. You don't always know your gangstalkers unless they want to be known, it's alot like that movie The Game, only a much more sadistic version amped up by social media and technology

unsettling to read after just posting
It's probably just my autism and I don't see why I'd be targeted, I do questionable activity online and irl, but nothing illegal enough or eyebow raising.

If you think you are being gangstalked there is a 90% chance you are paranoid schizophrenic.

If you are not, where do you work, and what have you done?

Is it worth the tens of thousands of dollars it would cost to keep you under surveillance? Are you really that high a value a target?

Even if they know my I.D anf opinions they can suck a dick anyway.

>>muh guns will protect me from psychological harassment and mind control

Well, technically speaking, if you have ENOUGH guns, you can form an electromagnetically shielded cage around yourself with them.

But are jokes legal in Germany?

Would be nice if I had someone to talk with and discuss the sciences and humanities.

Street theater. They talk loud enough for you to pick up on it and they're always subliminally talking about you or "throwing shade". You'll get that weird vibe like in the Matrix when Neo sees the cat twice. I've had them reveal very personal information about my life that only I would be privy too

kek

ok. enjoy!

you will have those people once you reach the institutional phase. they give you lots of nice character archetypes to divulge info to

Steel, use a colander :) maybe with a wire frame pyramid ontop

>If you think you are being gangstalked there is a 90% chance you are muslim

More than likely targeted individuals have been placed on a government watch list, for any number of reasons but mostly because they're intellectual, free thinkers, who won't hivemind and question authority. I would have written it off as schizophrenia too if I has heard about it 2 years ago but it's absolutely real

Shhhhh take your lithium

Bring it cunt

I live in the middle of nowhere.
Surrounded by 500 kilometres of completely unpopulated land, consisting only of camels, dingos, lizards and snakes.

Gang stalk me?
Fuck if you can make it out here alive and well, I’ll give you a fucking medal.

Well if things went too far you could open fire on your gang stalkers and punish them for what they have done to you.

Not a conspiratard by any means, but this happened to me and it was a little spooky.

I live in a very small town. There's a bar that I've been frequenting for a few years to play pool with some friends. We know all the bartenders, all the regulars.

After the election, guy from out of town starts coming in. Immediately asking me to play pool. Introduces himself as "Jon". Wearing a CIA hat. Says he "used" to work for the govt. Starts coming in regularly looking for me, asking the bartenders if I'd been there, etc.

One time while he's at the pool tables trying to talk to me, a homeless druggie rolls into the bar and starts to puff out his chest at me, looking like he was going to hit me. CIA Jon flips the fuck out, gets in front of me, grabs the guy by the scruff of his shirt and drags him outside. Screams in the guys face "You better get out of here, I know people who can MAKE you".

Probably nothing but very spooky indeed.

:(

I've had small planes fly over my house 4 days running and a helicopter at midnight. I don't care.

FINALLY! LET THE BATTLES BEGIN

sounds like he could of possibly befriended you during one of his ops
>implying
anyway
interesting read user

Sounds like a good friend.

He tried exposing corrupt cops, no?

I dont really do social media and ive never seen the movie the game. The average American commits 3 felonies a day unknowingly and ignorance of the law is no excuse according to the government. Reagan ended institutionalization. As for forced suicide, I'm a net beneficiary to the government in tax revenue. Face it, this is a schizophrenia problem.

so what hapened after that?
brb popcorn

They (((boomers))) are here. They’re retarded. They invaded our thread with Mega last night kept asking about Vegas. I was like LURK MOAR NEWFAG, they were like WHAT, I was like FUCK YOU IDIOTS. KEK

Actually, I'm secretly rather thrilled that providence has furnished a worthwhile cause in the form of an insane cult hell bent on world domination and the extinction of all dissent.

Oh no a stock foto is scaring me...how will I ever respond. ..with another stock foto.

It's probably real but also it's something that people with mental illnesses will latch onto, creating the perfect cover

>I've had them reveal very personal information about my life that only I would be privy too
Obviously not.

Did he really die?

We're all already stalked.

yes he was quite the wrongthinker

Fresno police are notoriously corrupt.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU