Based user cracks the code

Thankfully it wasn't real voynich runes

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uugxwl.otf
ay.medyotan.ga/lunanova/index.htm
mega.nz/#!aU51DZDS!mDJQXVCPi5gufG00EUcurupzhBL_Zp5YGXGek7ap6fs
mega.nz/#!6YRGjShZ!WFVcZ3PPWhOOQhn9u5j4Iub6nyGQPkJCsEzobxIVnUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also: the text on that page is Lorem ipsum.

Its just filler text that doesn't actually mean anything. Better luck next time!

All we need now is for another user to make this into a font

>it wasn't real voynich runes
>yfw the Voynich Manuscript is just Lorem Ipsum on every single page

The actual letters come out almost exactly in order.

Also please note that this is not what the actual voynich manuscript reads.

The font is already exist.

Just a day of work? Autism. It just works.

Google this "voynich font"

>get voynich font
>paste lorem ipsum
sasuga trigger

reposting the moon rune font link for anons late to the shenanigans

my.mixtape.moe/uugxwl.otf

o-oh right, h-heh

Every language is lorem ipsum when you don't know the meaning.

someone also make online generator based on that font. ay.medyotan.ga/lunanova/index.htm

Give me more to decipher.

Little Witch Academia a shit.

There won't be more once Tattun talks to that producer

Is that the one that lets you save your work as an image like pic related?
Someone posted it in the last link.

That one looks a little different. The crescents are smaller.

Ya know, I don't think it would be that hard for someone to make an online thingamajigger that could read these sorts of images and translate them back to English characters.
Would be a fun thing to have a way to communicate in moonrunes.

How far did you get modeling the Voynich characters?

heres the one that does that
mega.nz/#!aU51DZDS!mDJQXVCPi5gufG00EUcurupzhBL_Zp5YGXGek7ap6fs

Source code for this, if anyone wants?
mega.nz/#!6YRGjShZ!WFVcZ3PPWhOOQhn9u5j4Iub6nyGQPkJCsEzobxIVnUk

didn't even start :^))) i'm just a fag dumping the work of other anons

Works fine to me?

I love how incredibly annoying the moonrunes are to read. Even if you got really familiar with them, it'd be easy to get off by a row and confuse yourself.

What the fuck, the user that had barely concluded that this was an actual alphabet posted yesterday and now we already have a complete generator and font?
Sasuga Sup Forums

So was the literal moonrunes text also lorem ipsum?

>So was the literal moonrunes text also lorem ipsum?
Jumbled, but yes.

What words were the AOMAOM and JOJ ones?

someone fixed the crescents, the fontconstruct didn't have the proper ones but it was useful to make the basis quickly.

The generator should link to the proper font here instead

We have 3 different fonts.
The Fontstruct one used for , this one and one I did as well (but it not as good as so I won't post it again.)

>What words were the AOMAOM and JOJ ones?

I agree.

it's just nonsensical words bearing resemblance to latin.

Oh, I guess I tested it right before it updated.

Before that cancerous rabble from the immortal thread migrate here, I just want to say

That Q&A was terrible and hopefully Tattun doesn't come back
No good will come out of another session, it'll only hurt this board and him

There was eventually too much shit posting

It probably would of been better if mods moderated it a bit more

I think the code is trying to tell us "Mods are dumbdumbs for trying to encourage original content but when something like that is made they just ban the guy"

>mfw the mods mistakenly ban tattun

you're right though, Tattun should have given us some more insider looks rather than just getting chummy with Sup Forums. even though that was pretty fun too

Last for truth

Ominous.

>That Q&A was terrible and hopefully Tattun doesn't come back
It was quite cancerous alright, but it was still nice of Tattun to come here.

Quite poignant in a way.

he might post the moon-rune cheat sheet here or on his twitter, since that's sort of what brought him to Sup Forums in the first place

My thoughts exactly, even with the help of mods and janitors due to how Sup Forums imageboard works it would end up bad rapidly.

Just look at deadmau5 q&a in Sup Forums years ago.

Have this.

(roll credits)

The heck, they really banned him. That mod should be banned.

whatever go suck a mod

Why do people even want tattun to come here?
>harro everywan sank you for pirating mai anime

It was fun though.

I want Imaishi and Yoshinari to come.

>expecting mods to do their jobs
Got me good.

The time for introspection is now. How do we prevent a repeat of the mistakes of the past?

keep dreaming

Get rid of mods. That kind of moderation cannot change Sup Forums and if it cannot improve the site then the damage it does is unacceptable.

>waah police brutality better fire all policemen #blacklivesmatter
This is literally you. You're retarded.

>ban faggots who derail the topic (Sup Forums shitters and off-topic retards who ask dumb questions like "what's your favorite band?")
>mods should have a brain

Well, I wasn't really talking strictly from a meta/moderation perspective (we have virtually no control over that). But moreso from the point of view that we have 23 episodes of LWA left, with multiple threads per episode - this event will undoubtedly have an effect on those going forwards. LWA threads weren't the best to begin with, but I fear that they may actually get worse now.

I'm not though. Just because those situations pattern-match in your brain doesn't mean they are actually related. For instance, would you prefer to have mafia who kill criminals but occasionally also kill people who piss them off as law enforcement, or no law enforcement? You can't compare two situations superficially while taking away all context and expect your comparison to have meaning.

Just hope episode 3 saves these threads. Episode 2 almost did.

I'd prefer official legal law enforcement. Literally what point are you trying to make here? Hypotheticals which will never happen are not good arguments.

>Just hope episode 3 saves these threads
Well, it's gonna have Amanda and it's gonna have Akko trying to fly a broom. so there's a chance - however slim that may be. But 5/6 days is a long time on the internet.

Is that from Tattun himself?

I'm saying that I can just as easily compare mods to the mafia as you can compare them to the police. To see which comparison has more merit you would have to look at the details, but you did no such thing, and I don't think either comparison really holds up under close scrutiny.

tl;dr: I think comparing mods to police makes about as much sense as comparing mods to the mafia.

>I'm saying that I can just as easily compare mods to the mafia as you can compare them to the police
No you can't because mods are the highest authority after Hiro. Policemen can arrest the mafia while policemen can only be arrested by other policement.

tl;dr you're dumb.

But policemen have government oversight. Mods don't. (No, having to obey laws doesn't count as oversight.) Unless you're talking about policemen in some corrupt third-world shithole, which would make another good argument for abolishing mods. Some more ways in which mods aren't similar to police: It is currently impractical to replace police with robots, but replacing mods with software is a realistic prospect.

Who the fuck is this tattun, some namefag?

Trigger PR guy.

>But policemen have government oversight. Mods don't.
We have something called an administrator here, his name is hiroshima nagasaki, maybe you've heard of him.

I don't think anything Hiroshimoot does qualifies as oversight. He's just here for the ad revenue. But I guess if Hiroshimoot removed the offending moderator, I would concede your point.

>implying the admin does shit

We recently had a mod get fired so I don't know why you keep implying mods are untouchable tyrants. Is this your first week here?

You don't have to fire him, I just want to know what's being done to prevent this from happening again.

If another anime studio talks to us, how can we ensure a single confused mod can't completely ruin a stickied thread?

Maybe when they stop nuking loli threads and let Sakurafish come back.

Not on my neo-Sup Forums

I cracked the code, guys!

>Sakurafish is now banned
>Keit-ai still gets getting posted

Mods can't get their priorities straight.

Mods just need to step in for actual shitposts, cancer and CP. Not loli threads or imouto threads or sadpanda or DJT or Buyfag (which is now missing all its pastebins).

Keit-ai is banned on sight dumbass.

I would rather them not touch Keit-ai if that meant they stopped overmoderating
I can ignore >a boy falls in love with a girl... posts but I can't post in 404'd threads
>inb4 /ghost/
No.

>[Deleted]
What the fuck?

Get modded faggot

That's not even me though.

You will never know the true potential of human once they are comitted

I wonder if Mamare will be back after you know what.

Well no but he has stated that episode 3 is one of his favorites, so that's something to look forward to.

Well, Amanda is scheduled to be in episode 3 and he ranks Amanda pretty high.

I wasn't there. What the fuck happened?

To bad it make no distinction between small and big letters

Speaking of Tattun did he ever confirm we got the right decrypt?

Doubt it

Why are y'all like this
It's just a magic show

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
>instantly ban actual Japanese employee of an anime studio talking about an anime on Sup Forums

Remember when mods occasionally actually watched shows? Yeah, I don't either. People have ironically shitposted about the decline of Sup Forums for a decade, but the Happening is here, holy shit.

>tfw modcat is gone
These truly are dark times.

When the Decline of Sup Forums started with hiroshimoot and confirmed by Sup Forums GOLD PLATINUM PREMIUM accounts, Sup Forums wasn't far off.

So, the decryption is dead?

It's finished.

oh, ok.

Feels bad man

Not only they do not watch anime but they're also SJWs who will ban people for jokingly calling someone a homofag or fagfag and call it racism but leave various nigger posts untouched. At some point a bunch of normals were hired to moderate this place. It's pretty disappointing.

Nevertheless, the thread should have been stickied and heavily moderated. It was a total shitshow to had a Trigger employee in our presence and to have his time wasted on "WHO'S UR WAIFU" or memeshit.

What code? It's either Trigger being massive trolls, announcement for their new anime, or maybe it's a secret message from Miss Trigger who'll appear at the end still searching for Nova.

wow, just wow. How much of a fuck can one be to do that?

At least Tattun, is not upset about it.