Philly bans bullet-proof glass in shops

These stores suck money from minority communities, and it never goes back to the community, which perpetuates the cycle of poverty.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html

There's good money here for anyone who can come up with a new security system that works around these rules.

what was it?
>land of the free?
can't even protect your ass over there with pure protective measurements.
would be funny as hell if it wasn't so sad.

>they just use a wire mesh instead

Fucking why though?

This won't pass, it's a sheboon chimping out.

>No establishment required to obtain a Large Establishment license … shall erect or maintain a physical barrier that requires the persons serving the food either to open a window or other aperture or to pass the food through a window or other aperture, in order to hand the food to a customer inside the establishment,” the bill states. It also calls for larger establishments to have bathrooms for customers.
Does McDonalds not qualify as a large establishment?

> bullet proof mesh wire
Tough one senpai.

Bullet proof glass makes it too hard for minorities to reap the financial benefits of these stores, which entraps them in poverty

>yawl asians is raycis jus let our sons rob yawl

Kek

because it racist (literally why)
how can chimps rob a store if those yellow devils but up bullet proof glass

>Bass said the bulletproof glass and partitions at some of these businesses are a concern of the city’s health department, as if a customer is choking or having an allergic reaction, a barrier should not stand in the way of safety.

From the article

If you read the article the ban is for those places that sell booze like a restaurant but are pretending to be a convenience store.

you can shoot somone through wire mesh
the bulletproof thing is the whole point
otherwise some nig is going to kill you sooner or later

those shop owners will just leave. this will surely help the local economy

They make it hard for niggers to rob Korean owned liquor stores, and that's racist.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see how this one plays out

Out of curiosity, what’s 870 after?

>bullet proof perspex instead
well done on specifying "glass" you idiots

>all stores close down
>nigs complain they cant get smokes or drinks anywhere anymore
>dis be whities fault

>gun = security system

Hopefully you're not advising people on security outside of Sup Forums

Selling shots and single beers through a window with no seats or tables.

i think (((Mans best friend))) is behind this

Remington got bought up and the quality standards went to shit

...then all the nignogs go out and drink in the street because the shitty bar pretending to be a store has no seats or tables.

It is a Jewish plot to buy those businesses for cheap.

Especially easy if you hire a nig to harass or kill a specific location.

Hard to find a good gun these days. Supposedly Winchester fixed up the Model 70, but the pre-64s are still supposed to be better
t. fudd

two layers of bulletproof glass, customer-side with built in display shelving. No closing window, just a chamber an armed robber would hesitate to put his arm through.

So if you were a store owner there, would you get the fuck out?

What if they put up signs saying "no food shall be consumed on these premises". do you think that would be a loophole?

They can buy a gun. Or we can segregate the darkies to their own shops and water fountains again.

Definitely formulated as a harassment technique. Don't think it is jew related, property values in the area are surely already low.

But there's always 2 people behind the counter.

I still think that reason doesn't make sense. The customers aren't behind the bulletproof glass. It's the associates that are. It's only the associates that are at risk of being blocked off by emergency services.

How about the gooks wear some 40k-esque power armor or some shit? Nigger tries to rob the place? Chainsword to the fucking face!

The idea is that if you remove the bullet proof glass. The owners won't feel safe anymore so they will close pack up, move, and close their shops.
When the shops close, the people in the neighborhoods won't have access to shit like malt liquor and cigarettes anymore.
Overtime this will decrease poverty and crime because the patrons won't be wasting their money, getting drunk, and fighting.

obviously this is fucking stupid and an example of trying to treat a symptom and not the problem. There's also no forethought behind this in considering the other effects the closing of these shops could have on the communities.
guess who proposed the bill, that's right pic related.

Oh and asian shop owners thing its unfairly targeting them and screaming racism. which is pretty damn funny honestly.

The chinks are gaming the system by selling niggers alcohol, but not providing chairs or bathrooms. So you have a bunch of drunk niggers standing around and pissing everywhere. The chinks don't care that it's causing problems for the community because they are safe behind their glass. Now the chinks are going to have to choose between making money or getting shot.

are the shops owned by immigrants?

finally, the negro is seeing the light!

direct thy animal instincts toward the true culprit--the anti-american immigration policies!

I bet Pajeet only hires his cousins/sons/brothers and uses his earnings to bring more of them over from India.

Doing anything to protect yourself from niggers is racist because it presupposes that the next person that will rob you will be a nigger simply because the last 200 times you got robbed, it was niggers.

Profiling is racist.

ban assault bulletproof glass the founding fathers never intended my people to have it

but what about fucking WALLS then?

They can't do that or they would lose their liquor license.

>Gook have store in niggeropolis
>Gook make dem money
>Nigs should get money instead
>Pass bullshit law
>Nigs murder gooks
>Gooks all leave niggeropolis
>Not racis

LoL urbanites getting rekt again.

>The idea is that if you remove the bullet proof glass. The owners won't feel safe anymore so they will close pack up, move, and close their shops.
>When the shops close, the people in the neighborhoods won't have access to shit like malt liquor and cigarettes anymore.
>Overtime this will decrease poverty and crime because the patrons won't be wasting their money, getting drunk, and fighting.

So the message here is that niggers have no self control, are inherently violent, and must be quarrantined from things that cause them to act out by making the sellers of those products targets from their very own customers, forcing them to flee nigger violence so that niggers can become civilized without the outside forces of evil alcohol and tobacco forcing them to be be violent.

Yeah, in 400 years of niggers in the US, that has always worked.

what are the chances some negroes will open up a shop after the asians leave?

That's probably what is behind every murder in the U.S.
It's the fucking jews every damn time.
Those damn kikes are behind every robbery, every murder, and every rape.
Time to put a final solution in motion to end the hebrews.

Coons are first to be purged before whitey user.

DEMOCRATS YES

You need some capital to open up a shop and I highly doubt any jiggaboo in those neighborhoods have that kind of legitimate capital lying around.
Also, no one would insure them without the glass because the insurance companies know they would lose a shit ton of money on that store getting robbed.
besides, no one with any sort of business sense would open a shop in those neighborhoods without the glass because they also know the truth about the population the store would serve

once again, the truth about the urban population rears its ugly head an no one wants to address it but blame it on other factors

Maybe they'll go to this.
Totally automated.
Of course, I've heard of these being robbed, too, when they were restocking the merchandise.

>spending millions on an automated store
>locating it in a shit neighborhood
Pick one.

its about fukken time the arabs, korean, and spics are held accountable for raping my black communities...

Democrats like this will ensure an 8 year reign of Emporer Trump.

>Fox News previously reported that the bill, put forward by Councilwoman Cindy Bass, focuses on “stop-and-go” convenience stores that act more like bars than the restaurants they are licensed to be, selling beer and shots of liquor over the counter and attracting crowds that end up becoming public nuisances, according to lawmakers.
I've never heard of this before. Are Poos selling Nogs shots of liquor at gas stations? Kek. Good. Take the glass down and lets make the places even more of a shithole. Let the nogs destroy the last few places that are left.

looks like even more businesses will be leaving philly. fuck that town anyway. one more nigger colony that needs to be disinfected.

Yeah but thats how it works with them.

>Find loophole in shitty system to create a divide
>let 2 or more factions bicker until one gets annoyed and leaves
>jump in while the ground is still smoldering
>act like they're entitled to the land for "taking a hit and slumming it" in these impoverished areas
>also find ways to bring friends and create a market that operates exclusively within it's own community
>BOOM
>You have this fine mix of Jews who now feel safe in the hood and nig nogs who still chimp out but they have their own little desolate pockets to do their thing

I hope a few riots break out after the store owners inevitably end up killing a few nigs in self defense. I'd love to see another roof Koreans situation happen again in my lifetime.

So....force violent niggers to walk a little further and mix with non violent types? Ha

Dillution is the solution to pollution!

segregation

That is the lesson of the article , anywhere there are niggers there is no freedom just nigger mob rule.

Lol , there no obligation to provide chairs , if niggers don't like it they can buy somewhere else.

>So the message here is that niggers have no self control, are inherently violent, and must be quarrantined
user, why u so raycis?

The most violent city in the country atops letting businesses protect themselves lol. Niggers completely destroy everything they touch.

America has a nigger problem and it needs to be ended. Now.

Gonna take a wild guess here and say that Democrats are behind this

no one is going to follow this "law"

Lots of shop keepers are simply going to say get fucked - we can do what we want in our stores.

the ethno virus is not going to write itself user

Motion sensing ceiling mounted machine gun turrets that follow you around the shop would be pretty neat

Maybe a few will and they'll die.
This way the niggers have to come into the white neighborhoods to rob and buy shit so everyone can enjoy diversity

Are these /O U R C O M M E N T S/

Lynch mobs already exist.

Holy shit that law actually passed becausr of that dumb negresd?

Fuck you ginger.

>le man of straw

By making these stores easier to rob, you will make sure the money goes back to the community.

>as if a customer is choking or having an allergic reaction, a barrier should not stand in the way of safety.
Gee, I didnt know that store clerks were prepared to save my life in the event of an allergic reaction.

This is also contradictory to the reasoning of the sheboon who pushed the measure. She said the glass stripped thieves of their dignity.

>it's illegal to protect your stores with completely defensive measures
this will be harder to enforce than unlicensed televisions

Can't be (in) the establishment? Ok, every fast food restaurant and every convince store just becomes all drive through all the time.

Leave it to shitlibs to try to ban any means of self-defense.

You must accept death to nigs and you must accept it now. Anything else would be racist.

fines will chance their minds...I wont shop in a store with glass...how is it they get protection but I the customer is left exposed

you know a fucking jew came up with that

literally the most talmudic thing I've ever heard

spotted the nigger. hope the next korean sees you coming through his sights.

Then fucking stop drinking in public fucking assholes

Nice trips.

Nicer Wall.

Code enforcement LOVES to hand out violations. They'd rather shut down a store than help businesses operate.

Reminds me of Rust.
You gotta build your shop so impenetrable, because literally everyone will steal anything that isn't nailed down.

Bettee than the nigs staying in your store getting drunk and breaking shit.

The ultimate problem is nig behaviour

melanin enriched robbers seems to be a more relevant health concern

Yeah, why would anyone even come up with this prohibition? I can't come up with an argument for it, rational or otherwise.

it the store is surronded by glass they wont be seeing me anytime soon. Love me or leave me alone, my money is my power

Nothing would get sold. They would be too busy taking turns robbing each other.

So they want businesses that leave “the hood”?

Fox News previously reported that the bill, put forward by Councilwoman Cindy Bass, focuses on “stop-and-go” convenience stores that act more like bars than the restaurants they are licensed to be, selling beer and shots of liquor over the counter and attracting crowds that end up becoming public nuisances, according to lawmakers.

Bass said the bulletproof glass and partitions at some of these businesses are a concern of the city’s health department, as if a customer is choking or having an allergic reaction, a barrier should not stand in the way of safety.

The chairman of the Asian American Licensed Beverage Association of Philadelphia, which represents 217 ‘beer delis’ in the city, also said most of the businesses being targeted “are in not-as-safe neighborhoods.”

Seriously Can you make this shit up?

Don’t open up a business in nigger-infested areas. Simple as that.

A beer deli sounds excellent, we should have them in white places too

The "this is anti-Korean" angle is wonderful. Make them have to defend being racist and putting asians in harms way.

>OOGA BOOGA
>GO GIBS TYRONE DAWG MOUTHS TA MOUTHS

Gooks should make their stores drive thru only.