Alex Jones Admits He's An Israeli Shill

youtube.com/watch?v=CO9jQeH-pV8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut it down

fuck off sand-nigger, your absolutely worse than jews.

well then, guess we can't trust him anymore
oh wait...we never did

You know it’s funny, alex has said many different times that he’s been told ‘stop talking about the muslims and we’ll leave you alone’ by facebook and others

Dare I say we’ve got fucking MUSLIM SHILLS creating ‘alex jones is a zionist pig’ threads all day long

>confirmed

It's be nice if Alex would just shut up about Israel and stop flipping out about the Jews. He has a workable formula just going after "globalists."

There's no need to slobber all over Jewish cock as much as he does.

I feel bad for people who bought into the ‘DA JOOS DID IT’ psyop rather too readily

Ironically, it’s propagated mainly by jews

>moans about the Rothschilds for 2 decades
>But i support Israel

>oh wait...we never did

This. We never trusted Alex Jonestein.

Good Lord. I'm listening to yesterday's show and he just can stop jabbering endlessly and doing backflips about Israel. The whole damn show is centered around some kind of psychosis.

LESS BRAINFORCE ALEX JUST REPORT THE NEWS AND HAVE ON GUESS DOOFUS

Hi rabbi!

found the idiot on BrainForce

youtu.be/X2gdkQIv3kY

but it really is the Jews.

nah m8 it's Erdogan he stunt doubles as all the politicians who voted to import the caliphate. It's totally not the Jews

I insist it's the Jews.

You don't understand. The Jews are trying to take down Israel and push all the Jews into the ocean. The Jews are actually all Nazis. That's why we have to save Israel to stop the flow of Muslims.

get it yet?

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALEX JONES' "BRAIN FORCE PLUS" CONTAINS SOY IN IT, A SUPPLEMENT THAT PAUL JOSEPH WATSON ALSO SHILLS.

fuck off kikes