Sitting President

>sitting President
>53 million less followers than Obama
Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that alpha male amount of following

based terrible president trump

Conservative adults don’t actually use Twitter. They are generally at work. Hence the difference

>IT WAS HER TUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN
sad

Trump has no respect for the idea of mutuals. All the clout is his and only his.

44 million in one year.

so you're saying president trump is not a conservative adult?

>Conservative adults don’t actually use Twitter. They are generally at work. Hence the difference
Trump doesn't actually use Twitter?

rural retards dont use tweeter

>Adults
We're talking about Trump's audience.

>fewer

the virgin twitter descripton vs the chad twitter description

I've come to the conclusion that if the bible is real, Trump is the Beast of revelation.

I mean fucking hell, one step closer to the temple being rebuilt yesterday.

he's actually a senior citizen. most are retired, not saving the country.

I know you two are not American, so you are forgiven.

No, Trump's not really conservative. He was a democrat until 8 years ago, put that in perspective.

Obama was in office for eight years though.

>Twitter

I can imagine the juden saying "based trump is messiah".

I can already see it now.

exactly how has trump saved america?

name three things that he has put in place to save america. i will wait.

It's so true

people don't lose their jobs and risk being assaulted for following obama.

>President

Not anymore, nigger.

>626,245 following
lel

What?
Are you saying Trump is rural?
Are you saying people who don't use Twitter are retards?
Are you saying Trump's voting base was mostly from rural areas and are retarded?
Is so, are they retarded for being rural?
Are they retarded for voting for Trump?
If so, who should they have voted for?
Nice bait if so.

If you have a non troll twittr account you are a fagghet

Obama: 97.6 million followers, 8 years presidency (12.2 million/yr)

Trump: 44.2 million followers, 1 years presidency (44.2 million/yr)

Sad!

Didn't Twitter keep deleting Trump's followers, for a while?

Look at obama's follows, he's one of those "follow for follow" camwhores. Meanwhile Trump only follows 45 people.

/thread

Yes

How many of each are active followers? How many retweets or likes do each get on average?

>8 years vs 1 year
MAGA motherfucker

Obama BTFO himself on Kimmel. No recovering.

Twitter does not equal reality

if if if if if if if if we okey doke a president

*le mic drop*

American Nigger population follow the black man and not the white president? Fucking racist niggers.

well, old Hussein has all the Muslims on his team, and millions of bots

Is this kantbot?

Yurofags follow Obama and hate Trump.

That's a lot of bots.

>Following more than 45 people
Sad!

>Here I have proof that lefty libcucks are more inclined to use social media
and?

Knobs still thinking the amount of twitter followers matters. Facebook and twitter are overwhelmingly fag.
Sage

>gained 30 million followers in a year
>fast forward 8 years
>210 million followers

But you mum voted for trump

obama's followers are only worth 3/5th as much

Obama's twitter is a bot that follows all people and then unfollows them after they follow him

>Obama following 626,245
>Trump following 45 (probably his kids and Fox News)

>Caring about social media

>45 people
>45th president

Is this a sign?

Damn, I really hate this generation of kiddos.

“B-but Obama has more followers on twitter xddddddddddd”

Obama tries too hard to appeal to the soulless social media crowd and naturally, normies eat that shit up. Trump just kind of does his thing without the need for normie approval.
I think Obama's most cringey moment was that mic drop thing, stupid nigger thinks he's some kind of rap icon or something.

Why is obama following 625245 people?

Cancelling TPP and Pairs Accord, reforming Obamacare to remove tax penalty, de-escaltion stance with Russia, and the wall is happening no matter what your Melbourne candy ass says.

it's so brazen that it's almost part of the plan.
People sometimes can't contain themselves and spill the beans.

It's because Obama had the account @POTUS. Donald's account is his personal one therefore it has less followers. Trump has a @POTUS account too. The potus account has 21 mil followers. Trump has been in the office for less than a year now, Obama sat for eight years.

>following 626,000 people

What the hell is that? Is it someone's job to go around following people?

It's kind of like how Hillary used illegals to beat Trump in the popular vote, Obama has an army of bots at his disposal.

Trump's quality of followers is at a higher level of value than Obama's quantity.

Why would Trump even give a fuck about followers. When his tweets gets to be seen in news sites anyway.

That's already millions of people tuning in to different news networks just to see a article or a segment about tweets of Trump.

Yeah that's why Trump can tweet so much.

Trump literally is a false messiah.

Democrat politicians and left-wing advocates buy followers and retweets/likes. It's obvious when you see literal whos getting an insane amount of retweets/likes for some liberal talking point.

>bongo has at least 20,000 bots
Donald has genuine people following him

Conservative moms don't work, they are proud homemakers and caretakers

>Obama’s follower:follows ratio

>Following more than half a million people
For what purpose, when I had Twitter I followed almost a hundred people and as a result never saw fucking anything from my own friends. But then I guess Obama doesn't have any Twitter friends as all his old buddies are fucking crackheads

Make sure to report the people not talking about the episode. Aka all posts talking about Trump and the cartoon.

It is almost as if shitskins and liberals all over the world followed the black messiah on twitter. Break it down by country

Twitter is losing users. It is a dying social media platform. Have fun virtue signalling alone.

Did you faggots really forget?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html

and many of trumps "followers" are bots

>sitting president

>45 following
Based as fuck.

Check again after Trump's second term you faggot.

still controls the news cycle with a tweet

Lol this.

This. More than half of Barry's followers are bots and sockpuppets. Same goes for Killary.

That's horseshit. Trumps record was leaked and he's voted Republican for almost three decades.
Stop telling lies you fucking faggot.

>Following 600,000 people
I wonder who actually runs his account

Obama follows 626,245 people. Basically every tweet his press team has ever read they then followed. I wonder if any of those 626,245 people have ever said anything bad?

Thr libshit Twitter admins just add whatever the fuck they want for political purposes. Remember when hillary, who had like a 1000 retweet average, tweeted "delete your account" and got like 6000000 retweets instantly?

He’s worse than the n-nigger

million less followers than Obama

There are a billion muslims in the world.
Just saying'....

>every single one of obama's followers is a real actual person and not a bot

Obongo handed out more prison time to journalists than every previous president combined. Before Obambo, press teams from all the major networks worked in the white house, Obeezy kicked them out and hired his own team of propagandists to control not just the stories, but also the photographs coming out of the white house, so he could maintain control of his image.

Obomba has more in common with Stalin than his sycophants are willing to admit.

Twitter is faggy and gay. Get on MySpace!

Obama was much more popular internationaly, I remeber when he won every black man in Brazil would put up a suit and go the carnaval's parties as a "USA president costume"

Those have to be bots. No way Baracks twitter is entertaining or controversial then Trumps. Has Trump been banning the lefties?

First hes probably middle.

Second he uses twitter for his job.

That's strange, I have a lot of Sup Forums friends who shitpost daily on twitter.

Trump has the fastest growing Twitter following. I have been tracking his account.

Let me tell you, Donald J Trump has the best followers.

>dat follow to followed ratio doe

hahaha stupid nigger

the nigger did it again

He desperately seeks approval, big numbers makes his peepee hard. Doesn't matter that he knows he's full of shit, it's the fact that he's duped so many people that gets him off. If you've ever read about his college days this is perfectly inline with his nature.

wow a bunch of whores and eurocucks

You're a pretty cool Canadian, I like you Leaf-user.

>social media
Go kill yourself faggot

>muh black cuck president

Look everybody, a neckbeard pretending he's a working adult