Does South Park have a political bias or are they still middle of the road make fun of everything?

Does South Park have a political bias or are they still middle of the road make fun of everything?

Pic related.

Who gives a fuck??this shit is made by Jews for Jews...

Since Trey Parker married a nigger it shifted from center right to full cuck

South park hasn't been funny for about 12 years

This

He went full nog lover and now is a sjw faggot

They're satirists who are getting faggier by the year as their T drops. Used to be better

>celebrity leftist kikes have celebrity leftist kike opinions

Wow, shocker.

You obviously haven't seen the old stuff or Team America

Its fucked these days. Hasn't been funny since the black friday episode a few years back.

Rick n Morty is oK but that's getting shit too at an accelerated rate

>old stuff

This is accurate. I thought maybe trey and Matt were becoming less involved and letting (((writers))) do most of it because the recent stuff is such a departure from their norm

>still middle of the road make fun of everything?
They are in the mainstream media though, hmmmmmm?

Sadly this. Too many conflicts of interest on his part. The most "woke" he'll be is anti-PC (nominally) and leftist libertarian.

>Hasn't been funny since the black friday episode a few years back

Yeah, since they changed the format, it's basically a different show with the same characters and artstyle.

I tried watching the season after the black friday episode but couldn't. It's not SP, just can't go back anymore.

His wife looks more latino than full blown nigger.

"""""""His""""""" kid though....

what's wrong with jews tho

lmao
that fucking nig

She looks like some sort of light-skinned quadroon, probably from dominican republic or puerto rico.

why do people hate jewish people so much, i mean sure in the past they killed a shitload a prophets but those are the people from before its not like jews of today are the jewish cliche the moment they decide to become one wtf is wrong wityh Sup Forums

reminder that these threads are made by the South Park marketing team as part of their viral marketing campaign

Literally nobody here watches this retarded shit. Nothing they do is insightful, or creative, or innovative. Their show is the titanic, and it's about 50 feet underwater right now.

He must really, really have a thing for niggers and have some kind of fucked up fetishes or something to be the multi-millionaire creator of South Park and settle for that creature and becoming a "my wife's son" guy

What's it like to be the father of a nigger? Never being able to look at what is kind of your own blood, but not seeing yourself in them. Seems fucking cancerous.

I wish they didn't use Garrison as Trump parody and instead made Trump his own character like they did with every president before. It started off as a joke two seasons back when they thought Trump wouldn't make it past the primaries but they fucked themselves last year mid-season when he won the election. Now they're stuck with a shitty parody for the entire duration of his presidency.