Transgender woman becomes New Zealand's first medal-winning weightlifter

>Even after being on the receiving end of abuse on social media, Laurel Hubbard, a transgender weightlifter from New Zealand, won silver at the IWF World Weightlifting Championships.

>According to New Zealand news website Stuff.co.nz, Hubbard, 39, became the first New Zealander to medal at the world championships in the event’s history, which dates back to 1891, when she finished second behind American Sarah Robles in the super-heavyweights division Tuesday in Anaheim, California. Hubbard lifted a total of 606 pounds while Robles, the first American to win a worlds title since 1994, lifted 626 pounds.

sports.yahoo.com/transgender-weightlifter-wins-silver-medal-social-media-abuse-161031998.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQncxXAlBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH391FCcn9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>competes against women
>still can’t win gold
he should just kill himself

This is getting out of hand.

>be mentally ill man
>convince others you're a woman
>still weaker than actual women
Soon to join the 40%!

Ahahaha it's only a matter of time until trannies dominate every women's sport

Toasties BTFO

Is there ANYTHING the left won't try to ruin?

No.

mother and son become daughter and bull-dyke lesbian mother

Sore losers lmao

Leaf is right

Will mentally ill men one day hold all women's athletic records?

You know if they fuck it is still straight.

To be fair, a transexual undergoing castration/hormone procedures is weaker than a man with balls/normal test

we really need to establish, that they are called either MtF or FtM. 'Transgender woman' is so fucking confusing. It could really be both.

real life smurfing

This kind of shit is the most obvious example of oppression Olympics

The right for women to compete in a fair competition goes right out the window when trannies enter the picture, because they're more oppressed and thus must be pandered to over women

genius

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

What? I don't understand what's going on anymore...

Neither do I, and I’ve been on ‘shrooms for two days...

Oh yeah, then there’s this...

>Men start claiming to be degenerares
>"I self identify a muslim transgender black bulldyke lesbian with chronical autism"
>Get a free pass on women-only sporting events
>Not getting one would be sexist, racist and regressive
>Demand en-masse women competing conform to sharia law
>Dominate the shit out of it
>laugh as they bitch and blame some tangentally related thing
>no profit just want to spite them

Men, women and attack helicopters are all equal. There is no difference.

>be man
>enter women's weight lighting
>come second

The fun part is going to be listening to them try and explain how equality works when men dominate women's sports.

Dude couldn't even beat some women at lifting heavy shit I'd probably kill myself desu

>changes his gender just so he can easily win a female weightlifting competition
>loses to an actual woman
Absolutely pathetic

Jesus christ

Womens

>a man beats a bunch of women at a sport
wow, truly inspiring.

So who was the monster that beat the tranny?

In all fairness he was having his period.

Probably a woman who wasn't a lazy fat ass and actually worked for her strength instead of being born with an advantage and cutting your balls off to get into an easier competition.

>american women are stronger than sheep fucker men

So? He experienced male muscle growth and puberty as a male. And he lost to a natty woman.

Another tranny

So does he weight lift with his dilators?

>male
>silver medal
truly an embarrassment to his assigned gender

USA! USA! USA!

For once I agree with a leaf.

THICC

meanwhile the winner spanish athlete

>he
Fuck off you transphobic bigot.

Why Spanish women so fuuuuuccckkkkkiiinnnggg hot?

>sitting on couch drinking a beer
>wife: hey, don't you have that weight lifting thing today?
>Oh yeah, where's my skirt?
>wife: shouldn't you have trained for this?
>nah, fuck it. I can get into the top three just by showing up. want a quick root before I head out?

>This fag thinks he could total half of that without training

Shiggy

>training
kek. look at what's on the bar

I hope it gets pushed, women are the only reason this mental illness continues.

>snatching 130 kg without training
You're an retard

What am I looking at exactly

>lost to this
To be fair, the thai woman (4th place) deserved the 3rd place.

kek...hell this made me laugh

Half my body weight. I snatch 130kg every time I take a shit. Fuck, my ring's sore.

you know what the difference is between the gold winner and the worlds strongest man? 450 pounds more

remember that big ass wrestler andre the giant? imagine him after a diet where he loses 49 lbs sitting on top of the bar she lifted,that is the difference in power

sure you need to know how to move the weight without fucking yourself up but 130kg isn't anything an amateur powerlifter needs to train for once the mechanics are in place. I didn't say he just walked in off the street retard.

>>american women are stronger than sheep fucker men

USA-USA-USA!!!

This was the 90kg+ class (all women are over 200lbs). This 300lb+ American whale won it.
Some women are strong. The one that beat him is stronger than most men, except for the best of the best.

Is that the victorious woman??

Makes me proud to be American.
Imagine being a fat,ugly troll-lookin' bitch like that, but still working hard enough to beat a delusional faggot at lifting rather than just giving up and riding the whale-scooters around the walmart.

>150 pounds wins you silver
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums is always right, predicted this long ago. many men will transition in order to win medals.
>this guy won silver in the womens, he wouldn't even qualify in the mens division

Do you think they just did a straight part swap?

His total was 606lbs.
He won with a 150kg clean and jerk (330lbs) and 124kg snatch (272lbs).
>larpers
You wouldn't even snatch the bar.

>His

what a cutie
how much can she lift? think she is stronger than the average NEET male?

>faggot competes with women
>still can't win gold

The world ended in 2012 and we're all in hell.

Here she is doing a 147kg (323lbs) clean and jerk. Almost as good as that male tranny and Lidia weighs 75kg (165lbs)
youtube.com/watch?v=SQncxXAlBFE
Here is a 124kg snatch. Close to 300lbs, same bodyweight.
She can squat 200kg+ I think.

Forgot snatch vid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH391FCcn9w
So your question is answered, she'd fuck you NEETs in the arse with a strappon easily.

>a total of 606 pounds
they don't mean split across multiple lifts do they
haha holy shit

>watched whole video
>did not see snatch
fuck you user

Don’t these people use roids essentially. How is that legal.

Everyone gets 3 attempts for the clean and jerk and 3 attempts for the snatch. The total is taken from your best lift out of the 3 attempts for each.

Abortion in front of a church at feminist rally.

neat.

Well, ok then.

We used to make fun of east Germany for this, now we applaud it. Smh

>natty

do people actually believe this?

The women who took steroids and became infertile (lied to by their government)? Will be interesting if winning-obsessed countries, for example China and North Korea, start packing their teams with "transgender women."

This is almost as good as the transgender 'woman' who did women's MMA, Fallon Fox. It beat a few women up then got beaten up by an actual woman.

Go fuck a trap fag.

Still, a pity for the women who got beat up in an unfair fight. I'm sure their coaches warn them that their careers are finished if they utter one word about it.

/thread

>go to iwf site
>dl results pdf
>he is at 90+ kg women's category
>he was literally outlifted by the 56kg men, the smallest men's class

Communism is bad they said.

>when men dominate women's sports.
Well that IS actually equality.

Why not end with that women + men sports horseshit.

Put them all together and let's see womyn fail miserably.

Holy shit and I just saw he weighs 131kg

its faked using red paint you dumbass chink

Transgenders in women's sports is gonna be fucking great. I can't wait for women to be erased from their own leagues, and either have to grin and bear it, and watch as they're completely replaced by a demographic they allowed to do this, or go against their own values and argue for transgenders to have to compete in their own league. Either way, our point is proven, and we win.

>negro becomes negress
>can't tell the difference

Absolutely, it's comedy gold!

Progressing towards what?

Did someone Photoshop that niggers head on everyone or do they just all look alike?

The lines on that dude's face seems to indicate he doesn't smile very often

Another man, Orsag Jiri weighed the same as Hubbard and totaled 422 kg, 147 kg more than Hubbard, fucking oh my god lol