/ptg/ President Drumpfenstein General - Trust Issues Edition

what a curious conundrum

wanneer heb jij voor het laatst de eerste gezien?

Gee I wonder why we are going through these same shitty arguments every fucking day?

Could the reason be that you have to choose to wear the other, and you HAVE to wear the other?

trump is a jewish plant

the first one do it as a personal choice and it represent 0,01% of the population

the latter is forced to do it and wave it as a flag for invading and inferior culture

Weak b8, saged

>one chooses to wear it
>one is forced to wear it
Please go fuck off somewhere else.

Christian women wear it only in Churches or other sacred places. It's optional also in these circumstances.

Because nuns doesn't advocate killing people who don't believe. Muslims also stones women for the crime of being raped and adultery, treats women like objects, throws gays off roofs and blows themselves up.

One comes from our culture and the other does not.
It really is as simple as that: anything foreign to the west must be expelled from our midst - we have only to concern ourselves with our own culture.

Because quite simply pol is full of Jews and their cronies that will do whatever it takes to destroy Muslims. They are indecent and are malicious people who will do anything it takes to undermine Muslims, even though they stand on some skewed moral high ground.

Just look at the reaction this post is going to get. Look at how the filthy Jews will come to attack me.

Sage

dunno, maybe because the first one doesn't want to kill me ?

why are Muslims obsessed with Jews?

>treats women like objects, throws gays off roofs.

What is wrong with this?

they also kill the apostates, they have no mercy for the unbelievers.

that's not the reason, you fucking white knight

one is part of our culture, and the other is a foreigner who has no business being here but if they are, then at least are required to integrate

The first one decided to serve God.
The second one decided to stay alive.

one is forced to wear it and won't demand jihad

I have an aunt that's a nun and she never wears a head dress although she might wear it in church I don't know

>choose to become nun become nun
>born into islamic family wear headwrap
>mfw

Did you stone her to death or throw acid at her face ?

Because the second one didn't choose to wear a hijab. She was forced to and if she doesn't she's at risk of being stoned to death.

/thread

again, what is wrong with this?

again, what is wrong with this? allah is the only god and mohammed is his messenger.

I think theirs a misunderstanding.
If you’re a Muslim you’re forced to wear the clothing. If you’re a Christian you choose to be a nun

nun have to go through a buncha shit before being allowed in, having to really think about if they want to devote their lives to this shit or not.
They can also fucking leave, without the threat of being stoned to death or even as much as getting a slap on the wrist.

What's more
>become nun
>change mind and don't want to be a nun anymore
>"Oh, bummer, it's alright if that's what you want"

>born into muslim family/country
>wear headwrap or else
>change mind and chose not to be muslim
>get stoned because apostasy deserves death penalty

One is worn due to a vow that is willingly taken.

The other is worn because, if the woman doesn't, she risks beong stoned to death.

kys t*rk roach

Go talk to some girls from those areas of the world. You'd be surprised at their willingness to wear it.

indoctrination

Right is missing the veil.
Left never wears veil.

Brainwashing is a lazy argument. It's historically a sign of sophistication/being upper class in that area of the world, and so many people look at it positively.

>One is worn due to a vow that is willingly taken.The other is worn because, if the woman doesn't, she risks beong stoned to death.

how hard is that to understand?

Nothing's wrong with that. We should do that.

Allah is a lesser god
Mohammed is a pedophile & goat fucker.

They're both stupid. That said both as fetish fuel for me.

I can't remember the last time I saw a nun in public. Meanwhile, I have to go full running back mode at the grocery store to avoid strollers and wheelie luggage things from the one on the right.

>t. Fedora

I never heard of nuns being stoned to death for not wearing whatever that is. And nuns choose a specialized lifepath. Unlike 50 percent of the population in islamic countries

>Virgin kike on a stick vs Chad conqueror

>You'd be surprised at their willingness to wear it.

kek I had a Moroccan classmate who was beaten and tortured by her father because she refused to wear hijab.

bitch please

Muslims like the on the kike on a stick to, but they think he's brown.
>not realizing he's aryan nordic master race
What stupids

If you do anything that is heresy: left pic will figuratively blow up, right pic will literally blow up.

Don’t celebrate too fast. Minnesota will appoint another far left Dem (probably a Muslim) abd Detriot will vote for Conyers son.

Meanwhile, the GOPe cucks will use it as precedent to force Moore to step down and replace him with an obstructionist GOPe muppet. GG, Dems. You won this round (but only because McConnell is king cuck).

>1 post by this ID

Slide thread. Sage and ignore this low effort shit.

Muslims undermine themselves just fine without outside help buddy

you're fucking stupid, women are too stupid to make decisions for themselves. women in the western world have chosen at the mass level to sterilize themselves with birth control and other forms of contraceptives because they want to be whores. likewise, muslim women wear the hijab because they don't want to be stoned to death. women are too afraid to do anything that causes any iota of suffering. if they decided they didnt want to wear a hijab one day, then they would be stoned, and thats just too inconvenient for a gutless wamen.

He was from the Levant, of course he was brown
>Christcucks actually believe this

What was the code that you use in the consol in the f12 dev menu to make a triforce again?

If Christians were trying to turn all women unto nuns you might have a point,

indoctrination

Not only that.
Nuns actually have to save up some of their money in a specific account, so that if they ever chose to leave that life they aren't penniless.
The institution itself not only allows leaving it but also supports people in their decision and tries to make their life after easier.

Muslims just fucking kill you because honor.

Check for example university students in western countries who wear them regardless. It's about social standing, not some silly notions of middle eastern society.

One gets murdered if she takes it off.

>because honour
its worse than that user, they do it because an autistic warlord told them to. honour has nothing to do with it

bigots gonna bigot

I don't believe in semitic religions brainlet t*rk, but surely Jesus Christ is much better than that goatfucker pedophile named mohamed

those women are just narcissists that want attention, they dont count

Who cares if it's a personal choice or not?? If it was a choice would you accept mumslims in your countries?
We don't like the second because we don't want muslims in white countries.

virtue signalling

I'm actually not turkish nor muslim, but christianity is cucked and kept my people cucked for centuries, please don't tell me what is much better, faggot. Nice projection btw

test

Who are these "we" you are referring to, user?

he means us fellow white people obviously

>I'm actually not turkish nor muslim

Sure thing ahmed, now go to drink some camel piss and gtfo

UMA DELICIAS are white?

ones religious and ones cultural you fucking twats

Nuns are a very specific order in the church. They choose to don the outfit unlike EVERY muslim woman having to cover up. Nuns also don't explode or shit out a million kids that need paying via welfare. They have no children.

But you see, leaf, I disagree with you.

Not on the fact that I don't want these terrorists, criminals and attackers to my country, but on the fact that I don't like hijabs because they are wrapped on the heads of muslims.

See, I really like free will and all of that, but as a canadian you probably don't know what that is.

One on the left is doing so by choice, one on the right is forced to. The one on the right is oppressive, ironically enough liberals support her oppression. The one on the left is married to God and usually lives on the Church grounds

Nuns gave up their silly hats more than 60 years ago, user. Vatican II.

Because nuns are a tiny minority while most mulsim women are forced to wear a Hijab.

The first one isn't going on murder spree she and suicide bombings. The first one is also donned by choice, not by force.

Mr Dumbfuk: A nun is a church official the other is every cousin/wife that follows the plagiarized drivel of the fascist evil muhamad, piss be upon him

The 1st one wants nothing from society, the 2nd one does. Is dit het goede antwoord?

One is a religious sect that chooses to wear one. The other is enforced on entire populations. Nuns won't be beat for taking off a habit.

even if your argumentation would have some stable point (which it does at all not by the way..as proven by anons above me), you can fuck off with islam noone cares about equal rights..christians are tolerated because we care about christanity, christian values, traditions and our people..muslimes hijabs are not because its ugly sectarian religion that should be obliterated in whole Europe and former byzantine

/thread, now fuck off

No one is forced into being a nun. I don't even mind the burka though, only the husband should enjoy the sight of his woman.

Because the first one would never entertain the idea of strapping a suicide vest under your clothes you silly goose.

When my nurse, my kids school teacher, my shop assistant, my council worker, my police officer, my MP, my neighbourhood, my kids schoolfriends, my pharmacist and so on are wearing the habit I will complain about that too, I haven't seen a habit in years, when I do its a few nuns who are smiling and not having their face covered.
One also chose the habit the other is forced as a symbol of slavery and oppression aswell as being a big fuck you to the host country.

Wouldn't bother me at all if they would stay the fuck out of our nations and leave us the fuck alone...

No one makes you become a nun by force.

idk :-/

what? stop staring

Finally. An honest user.

one of them is wearing makeup, the other a confirmed virgin

Gas them both. None of them belongs in Europe.

>Muh ancient religion

Nigger, Paganism, Europe's TRUE religion, is 100's of thousands of years old.

GAS ALL SANDNIGGER LOVERS
BURN ALL CHURCHES AND MOSQUES!!!

One on the left is a servant of God, who wears a habit voluntarily as a symbol of devotion as an adult.

One on the right is a servant of Satan, who has the hijab forced on her since youth as a symbol of servitude.

> Matthew 7:15-20

All of Islam is based on a Satanic visitation. The fruits it bears are directly promoted within its scripture: violence, hatred, tyranny, rape, adultery, pedophilia, theft, murder and slavery. Mohammed is a false prophet and his followers are suffering from a true Satanic delusion.

Nuns are female monks and are papists. I don't even know a nun.
Most mudslime women dress up like ninja and shieet.

because the first one isn't a terrorist

One of them will be killed if thwy take theirs off. Guess which.

first one doesn't give suicide bombs to her 8 year old child

>their Jewish religion is bad but my Jewish religion is good

Delusional. Both Christianity and Islam have to go.

One on the left won't kill me. One on the right will kill me. There's the difference.

Metal as fuck btw