Similar to how boogie is fighting to lose weight...

Similar to how boogie is fighting to lose weight, I'm fighting to make sure that Trump gets impeached for his treasonous actions. Constant communication with Russians is unacceptable.

What are you fighting for, Sup Forums?

I'm fighting for the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Imagine your biggest struggle in life is simply not eating

>his treasonous actions

Such as?

Checks out.

not trying to actively destroy America

nice b8 m8 I r8 it 8 out of 8.

It is my duty as a white men, to inseminate as many married white women as I can. Why married white women? Because they are married to a cuck, his resources and my superior gene pool will create a new aryan race.

>you’re a big inspiration
He is quite the big inspiration indeed.

Jaba the cucks slimed down to a size 64?

PAY

is communicating with russia or any other country illegal?
you know we are just one of the major cuntreees in the world, so maybe we should talk to other cuntreeeees, just sayin

>Do the work

HUH? Nigga got tax payers to pay for his surgery.

>Do the work
AKA
>Do the surgical work

>Constant communication with another sovereign state
this is the narrative now

"America first" according to trump, yet he always communicates with Russia on everything before he tells the American people. It's disgusting how he favors Russia over the US.

>Do the work Get it done
He didn't do work he took the easy way out and got a gut staple

>thinly veiled boogie thread
yeah we know his wife is cucking him and divorcing him

LARD GURGLING

He still has to eat less, retard. Getting surgery definitely isn't easy.

Boogieposting should be bannable

This:

sort of regret donating to his surgery now
i put in over $1700 lol

If he was capable of eating less, he wouldn't have needed surgery.

PAY FOR IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>woooww our world leader is talking to other world leaders, this should be illegal!

Lol

HAS to eat less now, not by choice.
He didn't do the work.
No will power, cool he won't be fat but he won't have "earned" it

Damn, that cut right to the point. It must be wild having something so simple become this massive mountain you must climb. Just think of it, in order to merely maintain that weight, he has to eat 4-5 times as much food as I eat in a day. Some days I'll just not feel terribly hungry, so I won't eat until dinner. I don't think about it. I just go 'nah, I'll wait'. But to Boogie, that's some kind of herculean feat.

All he has to do is resist the urge to consume 4-5 times my daily intake. He could literally cut that down to 3x my intake, and get himself down to like 350. That'd take maybe 2-3 years at his weight, but he should already be there.

Once he's in the 300 range, he can start actually walking and doing light exercises, and he should feel so good by then that the energy just comes to him naturally. This really should be a runaway process that simply starts with cutting out the soda or that extra pizza.

>imagine literally the biggest struggle in the human condition is self-control, and you're also a miserable failure at it

>projecting this hard
Do the work. Get it done.

cemented in delusion moment by moment you are

He had to drop like 100 pounds before he was eligible for the surgery. You're retarded.

>Day-by-day, inch by inch.
is he talking about the guy currently fucking his wife?

you don't have to be 600 pounds, you know. self control is possible, take it from your man Boogz.

How are you fighting? In Boogie's case his fight consists of sitting in front of a computer all day and lifting a cup of Pepsi to his fat mouth.

I lost 15 pounds in a month. That fat fuck had to pay for a fucking lap band because he lacked self control.

Boogie,

Just walk. Walk away from the computer. Walk to the park. Walk pass the subway; you're not Jared. Walk pass the Arby's. Walk pass the stores, the people, the hustle and bustle of the town you live in. Just walk. When you've finished your walk, make yourself a nice salad with no meats, no cheese, lots of broccoli, spinach, but no more than 500 calories; vinaigrette dressing only, and one tablespoon TOPS. Best trick there is to put the dressing in a ramekin, and dip your bites into that instead of pouring it over the bowl of goodness.

Just think to yourself; "Everytime I eat a salad, an angel gets its wings!". Remember, motivation is a FALSE GOD. Discipline is your goal.

Discipline.

On top of it he had gastric bypass. Guy is struggling with easy mode.

>should the US talk with other countries?

>FUCK NO THAT WOULD BE COLLUSION TO HACK THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

>what the fuck are you smoking?

You literal nazi. You want to starve that saint to death. He has to eat enough every day that would feed 30 starving 3rd world children. Every day he is preventing overpopulation a little bit at a time and you want him to stop. He has dedicated his life to making sure there is not enough food for others. Those 30 kids would already have had kids of their own so his has actually prevented 150 other people from overpopulating the world. We should have parades for him and those like him. Also invent ways to accomplish the otherwise impossible task of getting their asses wiped and cleaned so they stop smelling like ancient dried out shit.

>White American

That's a myth now, you're 56% and dropping fast. Your stats are skewed on demographics because hispanics can identify as white. You're probably < 10% actually white.

>similar to how boogie is fighting weight
So basically you do nothing? Just bitch and moan

since when does 'do the work, get it done' mean 'have a surgery so you can't stuff yourself like a gluttonous pig'? why is this guy deluding himself into believing he isn't a pathetic piece of garbage who used the biological equivalent of a game genie code to stop him from killing himself?