4D backgammon

By moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, Trump has now made Muslims switch the targets of their attacks from Europeans to Jews in Europe.

Dutch Media Shows Masked Man With Palestinian Flag Smashing Jewish Restaurant Windows:
youtube.com/watch?v=TwI5rK5fVgI

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/07/dutch-media-shows-man-palestinian-flag-smashing-jewish-shop-windows/

Other urls found in this thread:

at5.nl/artikelen/176067/hoofdcommissaris-vlaggenzwaaiende-vandaal-is-buitenlander-met-tijdelijke-verblijfsstatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muslims switch the targets of their attacks from Europeans to Jews in Europe.
great !

this is what israel wants retard

now all the jews will flood to israel

Nice. I like my jews dead.
Shitskins killing shitskins. I approve.

That's good. (((They'll))) be all in one spot. Easier to bomb.

Trump is a genius, watching that Dutch boy on crutches get beat up must have really affected him.

Fucking hell they are nearly as useless as our police

lol at all those faggot Dutch on their upright mom bikes.

Based dutchland

>kikes leaving europe is bad
Name literally one reason Jews SHOULDN'T flee to Israel

whattttt the fuckkkk were those fucking cops doing

tell me these are security guards and not police

>dutch man

WRONG

Your mask slipped Schlomo

noice

because they should flee to THE OVEN!!!

What causes sandniggers to act like that, have they no impulse control?
If they had a brain they'd be dangerous.

they are from the faggot police squad

Soon they will be dutch my friend once we are minorities

>Flag Smashing Jewish Restaurant Windows:
Part and Parcel Oy Vey
He was hungery check you privilege!

Samsung Option.

you mean The Samson Option
right

correct.

>user with Nazi flag
>Thinks letting someone shit up a isreali shop is bad

mmmmkay..

>All the Muslims go to Europe
>All the Jews go to Israel and takeover the rest of the Middle East

>implying "redpilled cops"
>implying they let the arab run wild to teach a random kike a lesson
Your cops are tentative faggots. Face it.

>israel already made jerusalem their capital decades ago and moved their government there
>it somehow matters that other countries recognize where they moved their capital

From a pure logic point of view, this shit makes no sense. If the UK decided to move their capital to Edinburgh, why do they somehow need international approval when it's their territory? Someone please explain to me how this matters in any way shape or form other than just another thing for muds to get mad about.

because they geographical position is irrelevant?

Wonderful SFX!!!

>Smashy smashy
>tinkle tinkle

Update: man with Palestinian flag is a 29-year old foreigner with temporary residence visa

at5.nl/artikelen/176067/hoofdcommissaris-vlaggenzwaaiende-vandaal-is-buitenlander-met-tijdelijke-verblijfsstatus

Because Muslims don't recognize Jerusalem as Israeli territory.

>From a pure logic point of view, this shit makes no sense. If the UK decided to move their capital to Edinburgh, why do they somehow need international approval when it's their territory? Someone please explain to me how this matters in any way shape or form other than just another thing for muds to get mad about.

its the same old childish american/european baby boomer 'head in the sand' bullshit

'if we just pretend something doesn't exist(even whole countries), it doesn't exist'
remember when they all guffawed over trump accepting a fucking telephone call from taiwan like it would cause china to start WWIII?

its just inane

the police on the streets in Europe only act to protect jews and not Europeansm do you think they would have grabbed him like that if he wasn't attacking a filthy jew?

Topkek, I pass that restaurant twice a day.
> Jewish store vandalized
> Sandnigger got arrested
Breddy gud score.
Btw: no doubt in my mind the restaurant is a money laundering scheme, there's hardly ever anyone eating inside (this has been like this for years) and their business hours are very irregular.

calm before the storm?
they will have to flee, so the mass emigration won't be suspicious

Because if the Jews flee to Israel, it's only because they have something worse than usual planned against white people and can still control the goyim throughout the world even while living in Israel. Idiot.

>Masked Man With Palestinian Flag Smashing Jewish Restaurant Windows

Kristallnacht again? Trump really is hitler

Well they sorta can now via the internet. They dont need to buy more media. They just put people in echo chambers and keep telling them why whites must die

>Trump really is hitler

If only!

MINDER
MINDER
MINDER

DAMN I sometimes I wonder if the MAGAretards 4d backgammon guys are true and he is some kind of mastermind. Sometimes I think he is a retard.
All and all it seems he just fucks shit up* - and this is a good thing. To say it like some click-bait article - because the established things are such a shitshow anyway.

*which actually might be a good strategy - it is better to catch big fish in soggy waters or something

>cops just let criminals fuck up your store and threaten you with weapons less than a metre from your face then he's done you just throw him to floor
Thank fuck these countries don't have real criminals

>29-year old foreigner with temporary residence visa

from which mudslime shithole ?

You're right... god, that's exactly it. Thankfully I loved my heritage and culture when I fell into social justice hell as a teenager. Really helped me percieve that shit as the attack it was and get the hell out early. The disconnected, deracinated whites are the ones still caught up in it.

Neanderthal civil war? Good shit. I'm rooting for muslim neanderthals. They're slightly more human than the jewish ones.

wtf im a zionist now