Christianity is a Jewish sect

>Christianity is a Jewish sect
>Paganism is an outlet for brown-eyed 56% Americans with no identity
>Eastern religions are for festival sluts and soyboys
>Atheism is for snowflake idiots who want to feel smart
>White sharia is for bugmen who need permission to enforce their will on women
>Kek has been commodified and turned into a Reddit product to be bought and sold by NEET incels

Where is a fella supposed to find a worthwhile God these days?

Obscure Anime is the only religion you need

I like obscure religions because they haven't been polluted by modernity but then you lose out on the sense of community which seems like a central part of religion in the first place

Americans are mutts and Christianity is thus your rightful place since the majority of (((Christians))) are Africans.

America is a Mongrel nation, you have no folk religion.

I've had this thought before. A vague indistinct religion created by Jews is perfect for a vague indistinct people control by the Jews. I just wish it weren't so.

Start a new one, simple as. Maybe worship a McDonald's burger or something.

OP, I want to know your I.Q level. You are literally a genius, how long did it take you to know the obvious?

I took an official test with Mensa and the proctors just laughed and refused to show me my results and then they kicked me out of the testing center, so my IQ is so high that it drives even the most enlightened me to hysterical madness. My guess is 250 at the very least, probably closer to 300 though.

They were probably laughting of your two digits result.

Orthodox Christianity
Buddhism
Being pagan but not an autist.

No because they kept saying "how is this even possible" and "I can't believe it" so it was obviously very high. One woman asked if I needed a ride home which made it clear that they inherently wanted to serve me as slaves. That is probably why they rushed me out so fast, so that they could maintain their freedom and rid themselves of my overpowering intellect. They even tried to give me a ceremonial helmet to cement my status as "the warrior-king of all intellect" but I turned them down because they were embarrassing themselves at that point. Pic related.

I find a the good majority of vocal Christians kind of annoying, but I'll take annoying over murderous any day.

Jesus was a guy who, story goes, was publicly murdered for talking about jews and taxes. Relevant, at least, if not spiritual.

Maybe focus on the part where he cuts merchant's ears? It's a really funny thing to visualize.

Words don't lend themselves well to religious experience. I find if you go to the woods or the ocean where there are no people and have a dialogue with your conscience about what you see, the search is pretty much over (it's how I became one of these "nazi" guys I hear so much about nowadays.)

Good luck in good hands.

This except third one.
Or just become a true agnostic.

>Orthodox Christianity
What's the difference?
I'm genuinely curious

No (((christmas))) for you sandnigger lovers, YOU. ARE. NOT. ALLOWED.

>muh Yule

I just worship LiL PEEP now, so say hello to the modern prophet.

The Godless degenerate died by a drug overdose, he is a nobody and now he is a nobody in hell.

You've caught yourself in the Demiurge's trap, my friend. See beyond it, Gnosticism is the truth.

>A fucking Pole

You are the niggers of Europe, so please, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You motherfuckers cant do the simplest task. You are at par with gypsies around here. Kill yourself.

Zoroastrianism!
Rad funerals!

Amerimutism is a good one.

If you're a Christian you're the traitor of white race and Europe.

And a kickass end of the world story

Judaism

Kek the poles porpose throughout time has been to prevent muslims from taking over europe.

SWEDEN YOU ARE FUCKING SHAMEFUL, POLAND DIDNT LET IN THE HORDES OF SHITSKINS DUMB ASS KEK FAGGOT biTCH

Are their Estonian specific deities? My oneitis is an Estonian-American.

> nobody
> loved around the world by more people than you've ever met

Nice argument, you might be less negative if you lived in a country that wasn't actively being pillaged by rapists.

>You motherfuckers cant do the simplest task.
You can't do the simple task of not being raped by Muslims.