So fucking powerful!

Is this the end of White Supremacy?

>fictional events

>more powerful than Batman
lol

and Thor is a literal god, what's the point here?

nigger has caucasoid face features. Post real nigger.

Black shariablue pride propaganda spam

Y'know, some yid in the recording industry thinks of Kendrick Lamar as their million dollar pet nigger, trotting him out at events and making him look like a bumbling, streetwise but otherwise incapable baboon.
Then, this dumb mother fucker puts that in as a statement of righteous rebellion.
And it's who /runs/ things, not who run things.

kek

Kek

And still he goes to MU New York and Gotham to steal.

>be humble, sit down
Shit like this gets people backhanded. Where was this nigger when America and Europe were attacked by aliens and robots? He only showed up to fight white people. lazy fucking nigger

>more cash than Tony $tark
Faggot have contracts with USA military, he's making daily more than this nigger cat

That nigger is saying that because he can't count.

Lazy nig should be picking cotton or robbing/raping somebody right about... now.

Now post the real one.

Why black panther is such a shitty power fantasy? "richer thank stony stark" and le space tech uganda. I don't mind black superheroes, but if your only powerfantasy is to one up whites, then you have already lost.

>implying Black Panther is better than Batman AND Iron Man

Kek

they are powerless ,they are as powerful as jews let them to be

No, because they aren't real you dumbass.

There is one black superhero I like, Vixen(I think was her name)
She had this shamanistic neckles that gave her animal traits depending on animal soul she summoned. This one was cool and orginal.
Also kinda fun watching city girl going full primal.
Also bonus point for short hair.

You fucking savage

>my fictional e-peen is bigger than your fictional e-peen

Fuck leftists.

Iron Man has gone intergalactic adventures before and easily kicked several alien species assess.

Mooncricket™ deals with normal gangs and shit

That's Batman and Iron Man.

>not posting the original

And know they butchered her in LOT. Shes full blown feminist now, whining about 'mansplaining'.

its like unfiltered autism

DC-MARVEL CROSSOVER RACE WAR

>not keeping up with recent comics
>Unfortunately for T’Challa, a plot by Doctor Doom to steal Wakanda’s Vibranium forced the king to release a fail safe rending the stockpile inert, and potentially worthless

Oh darn where did all that wealth go?

>black
>not a criminal

Pick one

Good thing I never bother with new comics. WB animation is all we have left....yet.

Kek!

Indeed. I hope they won't fuck up new LEGO Batman movie. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have to watch/read everything myself before I give it to my son. Not that I'm complaining, I would do it in any circumstances.

This is way more accurate.

The trailer for black panther was a afrocentrist revisionists wet dream. I was laughing hysterically both times I went to Thor Ragnarok and had my wife going every time I whispered "ayo hol up" and "kangz" in her ear.

Black Panther is neither wealthy or powerful.
He's an African royal and like most royals their finances don't even compete with billionaires. Wakanda in Marvel is akin to North Korea when it comes to power. They're closed off from the world and have zero influence in the world.

hahahahahahahahh! NIGGER ARENT HUMAN

>I have to watch/read everything myself before I give it to my son.
You are good dad bro.
From waht I can tell/know lego batman is ok, missed it in cinema(funny how only thing you can watch these days and not get high blood presure is some kids movies about lego)

Nice digits! Thanks me and my wife really try to raise him to be strong. I highly recommend you to watch this movie.

Trololo

Vixen is really cool, so is John Stuart. And static shock is okay too

Black Panther begs exiled white superheroes to return because his people are starving

>I've seen aliens come out of the sky but your kangz technology is even cooler
I have no idea what happened in the rest of the trailer because my brain shut off after that

>draw a white character
>color it black
>suddenly a good black character

we wuz whitey

Feels bad man

Blessing upon your family.
I know, niggers are ugly.

Wait, wtf?
Are people actually being civilized on Sup Forums

>those fucking smiling boomers in the foreground
honestly the worst thing about this picture

Is Black Panther not a dictator in his own secluded country(nearly exactly like North Korea)?
And that country also posses the ability to cure cancer, but they refuse to give anyone information regarding that

black panther is a cartoon character from a white mans brain from a white mans company

Kekekekekekekkekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek3kekekekekekekkekekeke. No.

You know the (((writers))) will add in some contrived means of undoing it. Or they will have the kangz develop some must have new tech to make them rich again.

>Marvel sucks but DC is still BASED I swear
Fucking comic kids. Anything made after 1917 is suspect.

His forefather were indeed dictators under the guise of kings.
T'Challa is your quintessential heir to the throne that doesn't want to be king but has to.
Wakanda the country pretty much lucked out by having alien tech fall in their lap and used it to garner influence in a few African tribes.

White Guilt is the most important psychological tool in breaking the will of the white race to resist the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme. Notice how niggers only win in fiction and are on the bottom rung in real life.

>There totally won't be an episode where the kangz have to go stop an orange monster and reclaim their wealth and crowns.
Nice try DC boy boy.

Fuck you syrup nigger! I'll shit in your tim Hortons coffee and donate to a Quebec indipendence movement.

Bless you, brother.
>This

I fucking lost it to this

Black Panter is a nationalist. His family let all of Africa fall to shit and built a wall around Wakanda. He is the Trump of Marvel.

wh*Tes btfo XD

Top fucking kek