Please help, australians

Hey Ausbros, im planning on studying abroad in australia next year (no im not a chink). My two choices are the uni of queensland and the uni of nsw? Do you guys know which of these are better? Or rather which location is better and less liberal?

Queensland is less liberal than the rest of Aus. UNSW is better overall but more expensive to live there and it's completely infested with Asians.

Proper Australian lifestyle = UQ
Basically America but more expensive = UNSW

So queensland is more white? Thats good to hear. Money isnt really an issue for me though. How are the people who live in queensland? From what i hear there is a huge gym culture there

Dual Aussie American citizen here fuck off they are full

Uhm at uni you'll deal with legit the same as everywhere else in the world - lefties fucks
Everywhere else here is just one giant shitpost.

Oi fuck off you left so we have a spot faggot 'dual citizen'

Ill kill a couple chinks then
Walking shitposts? Nice. Are the women hot?

> Be me
> Study at UNSW
> First lecture
> Everyone is Asian
> First lec goes alright
> Second lecture
> Professor catches on that everyone here is Chinese except for me
> Cunt starts speaking mandarin.

Stay out of the mega bogan towns and the girls are alright.
Most are turning into snapchat whores though.
Hahahaha

I think UNSW is more prestigious than UQ but it comes down to what you're studying. Having said that, UNSW is better for engineering and STEM in general than UQ.
It really depends on what you're after with your study abroad. Sydney has a lot more going for it than Brisbane in terms of things to do, opportunities, but at the same time Sydney is more expensive to live in and more 'diverse' than Brisbane. Brisbane weather is nicer IMO because it doesn't get as cold. In terms of people QLD is a lot more bogan and white than NSW, so people are more laid back and don't have their head up their arse as much. If you go to UQ try to stay at one of the colleges on campus, it will make your social life way better. If you don't stay at a college at UQ you are an outsider for the out of towners.

In australia most people who go to university still live at home and commute everyday. High-school cliques and other BS still exist at unis but im sure that exists at all colleges where people don't all live on campus.

As for lifting culture, for every lad that lifts in Aus there's probably 3 of his mates that hit the piss like its going out of fashion. We are a nation of alcho's

So the answer is go to UQ if you want a more australian experience, cheaper and better weather
Go to UNSW if you speak mandarin/cantonese and want to live in aus' most popular city

we don't call it "u never see whites" for no reason

Thanks my man. I think im gonna go to UQ, since apparently its good for my major and sounds much more enjoyable. Thanks again

>dual citizen
Fucking faggot, you have one homeland, not two. Idk which is yours, but you don't have birthright to both countries.

Australian women are generally completely disgusting, but if you're in a Uni you're probably dealing mostly with upper crust rich girls and asians so it's not as bad.

Lived in Sydney for a year in exchange back in 2012 (not a chick either)

Can confirm that Brisbane is not the insufferable leftist shithole Sydney is

*chink
Autocorrect doesn’t like my racisms

Probably cant be any worse than american girls. All the ones at my current uni are whores, jews , spics, nigs, or any combination of those 4

Take those American girls and make them smell like stale beer and cigarettes and that's an Australian woman.

kek dual american citizen here too.

Uni of NSW is a better university but Sydney is shit. Study at Queensland, it's a better place to be.

I went to UNSW. It's mostly chinese international students, I would definitely recommend going to UQ for a better authentic australian experience

Sounds sexy

This. I'd add that Asians are super fucking annoying and will drive you up the wall.

kek maybe in a NZ accent.