And he might have time to master the dance

Why is Piccolo always such a downer

You'd think after fusing with Kami and Nail he'd lighten up a bit

he only agreed because of the 1h time limit
and it was just putting on a earring
i doubt he will have time to learn the dance

>You'd think after fusing with Kami and Nail he'd lighten up a bit
Well he's less of a dick, so there's that

i was actually impressed with episode 74. Our guy finally showed up and whopped some ass. Videl slapped Barry's dick in the dirt so hard he became sterile. A truly good episode.

Just a reminder that the leaks are coming out today.

It was the worst filler episode

Honestly, with the exception of the baseball episode, all of those fillers were ass.

here's your (you)

alright folks Im not trying to be a powerlevel faggot but Id like to have a discussion about power, shitposting to a minimum
lets start with super saiyan transformations
correct me if Im wrong
ssj x50
ssj2 x200
ssj x400
red ??
blue ??

you're getting it backwards

king piccolo was the only one that knew how to have fun and fusing with kami and nail diluted that

man im already a fuckup
meant ssj3 x400

>Im not trying to be a powerlevel faggot
>proceeds to post powerlevel shit

and here's your cuck being a failure again

>Can't wait for Gogeta to show up in the manga
Daily reminder that gogeta will NEVER EVER. Be canon due to the height differences between Goku and vegeta

Maybe the reason Gohan is a jobber is because he passed his unleashed potential straight into videls womb

you hit the nail on the head, user

ITT: Your perfect end to the tournament arc
>After all is said and done, final round is Goku vs Vegeta
>To counter his SSJB Kaioken, Vegeta has secretly regrown his tail and uses it to transform into his ssjb oozaru form
>Whips Goku for a bit, but ultimately loses his tail
>Goku foolishly allows Vegeta to get the rest he needs to get back up and continue fighting
>Vegeta wins by using an instant transmission final flash, signifying that he is willing to swallow his pride and learn from Goku in order to surpass him
>The final flash is so powerful it destroys 3 planets and a sun. The arena only survives because Zeno allows it. Goku is dead. Vegeta wins, 3-0
>Next arc is about Goku training in the after life to surpass Vegeta while Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Picollo go on a journey for the Super Dragon Balls to wish Goku back

Too bad we are talking about episode 74, not jelly Vegeta

thats almost as good as pic related
friendly reminder that pic related will be canon

t. Mexico

That is now the second worst thanks to episode 74
I'm sick of evil parasite and love trash

This guy slaps your waifu in the ass what do you do?

>in
>the
>ass
we got problems here

I don't mind evil parasites, but love trash needs to go. Not only it is one of the most boring things ever but also it has no place in Dragon Ball.

>Not knowing the strongest fighter in universe 7 can slap in asses.

Pleb

>looking for reasons why he's jobber
he's a lazy cunt that's why
goku has 2 kids and nothing happened to him

Who cares, they were both shit.

Why does Gohan wear glasses? He doesn't need them. Is he just a poser?

That explains so much

Could Beerus have defeated Fused Zamasu?

>the strongest fighter in universe 7
>implying

>Vegeta as god of destruction
I don't think he'd leave his family behind for that sort of thing anymore

it's superman reference

Unironically, he's probably the strongest human who doesnt do ki shit.

What does Bulma do to always stay so young and sexy?

No Krillin would probably beat him without using his Ki Freiza force would have shit on Satan.

I live in a third world country but its not Mexico
good try though

Krillin can use Ki. I'm saying of humans who cant use it at all which is 99.99 percent of them.

still better fanfiction than multiverse

EoZ Uub was strong enough to hurt Goku,and he didn't seem to know ki control yet. If he doesn't count,there's still plenty of fighters from early DB tournaments who could probably best him.

chi chi

Good genetics.

Could Gohan beat Cell as he is now?

no

Probably not.

Anything is better fanfiction than Multiverse.

hell no

t. Autismus Maximus

nah
>after the asspull he gets in next arc
maybe

Nope.

It's impressive how powerful Monaka is, truly a worthy apprentice to Mr Satan

I seriously doubt he will get a power-up in the next arc.

nope he will serve as fodder along with vegeta to make goku look good

He already mastered the Ultra Dynamic Punch!

>we will never have this piccolo again
youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA

>tfw even if this stupid-ass fanfiction becomes true, I still can't see them making Piccolo relevant again and would probably just leave him on Earth again just like GT

I don't understand why Toriyama just stopped making Piccolo a fighter/relevant. He, Vegeta, and Goku are the only ones who don't really change character designs/clothes, never age, and are still training. He makes a perfect middle man between light-hearted dumbass Goku and tryhard edgelord Vegeta and could be the one who always gets them to work together instead of Vegeta just always being tsun tsun towards Goku.
Damn, you think the fans would be tired of saiyan shit.

>inb4 they use his meme powerup as a crutch for him

>he has ladyhands now
JUST

>The whole Saiyan race really suck at being parents.

The main issue is the Buu Saga. Piccolo goes from keeping up with the Cell Jrs who were Trunks/Vegeta level in the Cell arc to being referenced as weaker than the base Saiyans several times in the Buu Saga (Vegeta claims that he can win the tournament without turning SSJ, Goku also doesn't seem worried about facing Piccolo without SSJ, Dabura picks out Piccolo and Kuririn as weakest of the party, even though afterwards it's shown he didn't realize the Saiyans had SSJ - the only exception is Buu turning into Piccolo's outfit after Gotenks time runs out, which means that Piccolo is stronger than Goten and Trunks).

It's still a long way before he'll be able to fight Gods of Destruction, such as Beebus, like the CHAMP can

Yajirobe never bothered learning any ki stuff due to being too lazy.

Leaks wen

But I liked episode 42 too (Goku vs Monaka)

Worst is, Toriyama says Piccolo is one of his favourite characters.

oh yeah, I forgot about him.

Piccolo was only mainly weaker than Base Goku and Vegeta, who continued training during the timeskip. Piccolo seems to have taken the time for some much needed rest. He'd probably still destroy Krillin in a fight but beyond that he's not all that active anymore. He's taken on more of a mentor role for Dende it seemed because he's basically staying at the lookout full time, probably because for the first time in centuries he's finally the Full namekian he once was.

Uub still has a potential, whether or not magic will be related is still in the possibilities, but...

>Would also like to see people get blown out when Pan has a little baby brother and to see that Bra DOESNT EXIIIIIIIIIST though.

What would be the point of it? Why?

Yes, Bra is already pushing the character capacity, but what would change if Pan has a brother? Abosolutely nothing. A character that might either end up as useless and irrelevant as others, taking up space.

Also, what's wrong with Pan being an only child? Goten and Gohan, Vegeta and Tarble, Bulma and Tights, Goku and Raditz, Trunks and Bra. It's overkill already.

WHERE'S THE LEAKS?

these are both fucking terrible and boring, kys

go back being a shitty actor, Barry

I don't think you idiots will ever understand the concept of not training = becoming weaker regardless of your potential
It's like in real life, you gotta keep your gains by regularly working out
All the hybrids technically have higher potential than Goku and Vegeta but they all lack the same passion for fighting so they never train and slack off. Because of this they end up being outmatched by their fathers and they are made to look like jobbers.
The only exception is Future Trunks but he only kept training to keep Earth safe from threats, not because muh fighting strong opponents Saiyan instincts

You reminded me that Piccolo is actually hundreds of years old despite his current body being not much older than Gohan. Do you think he retained Daimaoh's memories and Kami's, and by extension his memories from before he split into two and back on Namek before he escaped? It'd be pretty cool if Piccolo reflects on his days as a demonic warlord and his responsibilities as the former guardian of Earth,as well as thinking about his heritage as a Namek. I'd like to think he does and that's why he's arguably the wisest out of the Z fighters.

Is Dragon Ball Fusions any good?

It's always a worth a chuckle how many subtle artistic choices are immediately overlooked for the sake of board brevity culture. You are doing that on purpose right? Right? Bueller?

Is it time for fanfiction already !?

>the song lyrics "Domu Basho"
>what you said there

WHEN

It'll all make sense when kakkacarrotcake leaves his wife and children to be with Virginia, and then the returned Black Goku (or Turles in the movie adaptation to cash on Xenoverse) becomes Chi-chi's new monkey husband. But it was all a dream.

Yes

t. Akira Toriyama

For me, it's the Super Namekian God, the best Dragon Ball transformation.

>SUPER SAIYAN HAIR
HOW DID WE MISS THIS???

Viewing the world through bitches and money tinted glasses. Wasn't it obvious with the color choice?

MY LEG!

Blue is lowball 5 times, high balled 10 times.
Atleast following the manga where 1/10th SSB

Maybe Toriyama is super abusive to his favorite characters, but that's silly because where in any Dragonball story are people being...horribly...tortured or kil l e d... oh goodness.

Times SSG*

>You reminded me that Piccolo is actually hundreds of years old despite his current body being not much older than Gohan. Do you think he retained Daimaoh's memories and Kami's, and by extension his memories from before he split into two and back on Namek before he escaped? It'd be pretty cool if Piccolo reflects on his days as a demonic warlord and his responsibilities as the former guardian of Earth,as well as thinking about his heritage as a Namek. I'd like to think he does and that's why he's arguably the wisest out of the Z fighters.

Mark my words, something totally weird will happen involving this.

>alright folks Im not trying to be a powerlevel faggot
>trying

You've succeeded. You are definitely not trying, because you most certainly are.

youtu.be/ikmRFcUyfMk

>To counter his SSJB Kaioken, Vegeta read the manga and stopped being a filthy autistic secondary.

FTFY

You didn't need to show anyone that.