For everyone who missed the TRIGGER employee:

For everyone who missed the TRIGGER employee:

~How it began~
- TRIGGER ON Sup Forums -
and more

CONFIRMING THAT THERE WILL BE Y/u/RI IN LWA
/mods apologise/
Extra:
These are the people replying to Tattun on twitter.

twitter.com/twiitar
twitter.com/knuckztve
twitter.com/PlatinumHawke
twitter.com/LexeeArt
twitter.com/hitsugata_art
twitter.com/colorinlive
twitter.com/PolarManne
twitter.com/Inscyc
twitter.com/David_Meade

This is modern Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

myswordisunbelievablydull.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/digibros-media-journal-april-2013/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

>metathread garbage
>unironically posting links to twitterfags
This was hours ago, idiot. Let it go. The majority of people were acting like fucking faggots towards him anyways.

Honestly couldn't care less.

I wish someone compiled this in one image before it got archived and deleted

>CONFIRMING THAT THERE WILL BE Y/u/RI IN LWA
(Dead)

Check the tripcode, spazmoid.

To the trash it it goes, then.

It's not the guy from Trigger's tripcode.

Kouhai status:
Noticed [x]

When he shows next time, can somebody ask him why does LWA writting suck ass?

I mean writters are pretty affordable, what the fuck?!

>/mods apologise/

The new mods of Sup Forums (and basically all other boards) are such fucking faggots.

I laughed at how he thought he could delete the post where he forgot his mod tags to try and hide it.

LWA is garbage only fit for a 30 minutes movie.

OP you're a fucking idiot

>Hi mister-sama-san-senpai Trigger
Fucking hell.

As if a PR stunt could save the dullest franchise in the history of anime franchises, where each episode following the girl witch and her pals from Luna Nova as they fight assorted magical creatures has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the forced animation, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of talent, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Trigger vetoed the idea of Kobayashi directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for figmas. The LWA series might be the anti-Kill la Kill (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Tweeny Witches series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the OVAs were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the films were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Akko found herself in a pinch, the author made her overcome it by "believing in herself."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that solution was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Yoshinari's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving comment of LWA by the same Hayo Miyazaki. He said something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching LWA at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch my Kiki's Delivery Service." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "LWA" you are, in fact, trained to watch Miyazaki.

wouldn't it be amazing to have a nichijou-like comedy slice of life set in the academia?

i'd kill a man with a loving family to see that in my lifetime

Waiter, this pasta has gone stale.

>/mods apologise/
Jesus fuck Hiro, you're supposed to pick good people, not the first mentally disabled newfag that ignores everything about the board culture.

>Eva in High Tier
>K-On in High Tier
>Cowboy Bebop in shit tier
>Haruhi in shit tier

Okay, I can agree with Haibane Renmei in High tier, but the for everything else you need a fucking slap

nice meme sempai
come back to /jp/

>board culture
>being underage
WE ARE LEGION amrite?

This is what happens when you hire mongoloids.

damnit i missed all the fun

You don't need to scream on the roofs that you're a faggot.

If not their first offense under Hiro rule, they deleted a whole lot of traditional/yearly threads that happens during Christmas/ New year's eve as well.
Show how much they know about this board.

>Tfw you missed Trigger-senpai

>wouldn't it be amazing to have a nichijou-like comedy slice of life set in the academia?
>i'd kill a man with a loving family to see that in my lifetime
I knew only absolute monsters liked Nichijou

>banned hi "accidentally"
Holy shit, fire them all hiro. Fire them all.

I actually can't believe how bad are mods lately.

Mods have to be invisible and only act when really needed.

I'm gomenasai, user. My reading comprehension was sucks. I don't think it's Hiro fault. Mods doing retarded thing is pretty common. We witnessed even worse things

Well, they purged LWA shitposters in US time. Shame some board exist withotu any mods. Liek /ic/

That mod is a fucking idiot he also banned me for ban evasion when i didn't even try to evade something i never did what an idiot

Trigger is NOT gonna put yuri on LWA. Stop being so delusional.

Don't blame mod-kun, he was banning the Sup Forumsermins too.

>That mongoloid mod

Wow, that is some nice level of incompetence.

The worst part is he will get away with it.

>This is modern Sup Forums
>overrun with crossposters spewing twittershit

Maybe he thought it's Sup Forumstard pretending?

Are there netflix rips available? Are they higher quality than tv rips?

HOLY SHIT this happened to me too. The mods are fucking stupid sometimes.

Like seriously. I was posting in the morning, I went out for 30 minutes, and then I was BANNED for ban evasion!

I wasn't even evading anything!

It's Fake Kinomod exposing his incompetence and the fact that he wasn't the original Kinomod.

>spergging about twitter in the current year
Time for your pills gramps, It's the network nips use the most, be it studios, seiyuu or artists.

Dumb Neneposter

BASED MOD, TRIGGER GETS ROD.

Why can't we just get new mods that aren't shit?

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

>90% artists post their works exclusively in twitter and weibo
>hurr durr

What's wrong with banning attention-whoring Netflix representatives who're derailing thread discussion? We're all anonymous here, and social media should stay out of it
>I wasn't even evading anything
You are now.

>sexual themes in anime harry potter
Oh fuck right off

back to Sup Forums

Hi mongoloid mod.

Is that you mod? Are you trying to do some damage control?

How come Mods can be so retarded?

>artists
Trash for tumblr and the likes to circlejerk around and stagnate in their generals. Nothing but a convenient element for crossposters to fit right in. The kind of people that post gifs on Sup Forums procured from offsite instead of producing Sup Forums OC.

Hey you seemed to turn your mod trip off by accident.

Reminder Akko smells like strawberries because she uses Suave Strawberry Shampoo

BASED MOD.

Fuckibg mongomod.

Mods should fix their shit, giving unjust bans like mine for absolutely no reason. It's pretty stupid of them.

It's clearly a janitor working double time for that promotion.

checked.

Dude needs to work overtime for those hot pockets.

Nice dubs btw.

>for little to no monetary compensation

Noice

Not an argument. But you've in turn outed yourselves as shitters who're on Sup Forums solely for the newest seasonal bandwagon. Yesterday was Sup Forums-tier levels of e-celeb shitposting, and didn't contribute to discussion one bit. Anyone deciding to market their product on Sup Forums should be banned, and the posters who're welcoming social media trash on Sup Forums with glee banned with them.

>mod bans Tattsun
>fake Tattsun trip confirms there is yuri

This is a show of retardation that is worse than usual.

Nice digits senpai.

Aside from the LH writer and Tattsun, who else from the industry has posted on Sup Forums?

>You will never, EVER be this assblasted that your favorite studio didn't show up in Sup Forums

>Trash for tumblr
Remove yourself from existence Sup Forumsdegenerate

look at those numbers.

>"ANYONE WHO WORKS IN THE INDUSTRY THAT POSTS ON Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHILL"

WHY DID NO ONE ASK ABOUT THE INFERNO COP SPECIALS??????

And so a Harry Potter ripoff shill gets banned

Good riddance. The anime is garbage anime compared to Maid Dragon. See
Even though it's pasta, she's right. The shiny rod is a literal asspull rod. No tension whatsoever. There's a reason why Digibro also disliked the anime

>Digibro
stop posting anytime

Good bait, but when has Digibro ever commented on LWA?

Who is Digibro?

Sup Forums's favorite youtuber. He basically has the same taste as us.

Digibro is died from a Himouto review

Some gay e-celeb that newfags like to argue about.

good riddance

youtube trash that mimics RLM

>Digibro
Nice bait, have (you).

what?

reddit's favorite youtuber.

>Trigger came and shitposted on Sup Forums when I wasn't looking
They got the fax, then?

Some random eceleb who apparently shills his videos here.

myswordisunbelievablydull.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/digibros-media-journal-april-2013/

yeah sure

reddit actually hates him because he criticized Erased. They even banned him

Did you even check the tripcode before posting it? Guess not.

I have no idea what happened earlier but judging from this thread and the early sales thread you LWA fans (or Trigger fans in general I guess) are some of the most retarded people I've come across. You're worse than Kyoani and Shaft fans.

>followers
>4,248
Who cares about some low level studio goon?

4,248 followers

He translates the text in LWA, so he is kind of important enough.

>Sup Forums mods allow viral marketing on Sup Forums because it's Trigger and they're the bestest of best things to have happened to anime and they're going to save anime and they're going to make anime great again fuck drumpf love hillary xoxo cucks

> viral marketing
> shill
These words do not mean what some of you think they mean.

Guy does translations, emails and merchandise shit for Trigger.