K-ON S3

>K-ON S3
>Haruhi S3
pick 1(uno)
personally i'd choose k-on because its superior series

Neither. K-On is obviously superior, but both have no reason to continue.

what a fucking bullshit drawing style of haruhi

Haruhi, because the Haruhi novels only got better and better, whereas the K-ON manga become a terrible shitfest.

Funny becausd that was pretty much the style of S2

K-ON College was garbage, so Haruhi

Haruhi obviously. Give me snowy mountain already.

Haruhi because K-On had an ending.

you have a terrible taste, user

Wrong.

Haruhi still has a lot it can do and the parts they havent done yet are really good. K-On ended perfectly and does not need any continuation.

That doesn't matter, K-On is mostly original content anyway.

I'd pick Hyouka S2 or even Amaburi S2 over these

While I'd agree K-On is the better series the second season and movie gave the franchise excellent closure and a high note to remember it by. I think a third season would spoil that. The end of the Disappearance is the crown example of a story not concluded, left on a cliffhanger, plus there's loads more material to adapt. They haven't even touched the best novels.

Haruhi because it still has content to be animated and because I am a fucking harutard

>all those people picking haruhi
im sorry but k-on was objectively better so shut the fuck up???

>im sorry
Apology accepted.

good post

>picking Hyouka over anything

I laughed

>Hyouka S2
So much this.

Haruhi, I like both but well, I really want Haruhi's sequel more than anything.

>awful college arc
>disappearance tier continuation
gee this is hard

Haruhi s3 ofc. I need more yuki in my life. And not stupid spin offs.

The whole K-ON manga was garbage. Kyoani is just the master at turning garbage into gold.

I'd love to see Kyoani work its magic with college, though keep the Azusa/Ui/Jun group as is, no need for Mugi clone.

Haruhi is obviously better. K-on is only good because of Kyoani magic

K-On is perfect as is. Don't spoil it with a revisit.

Fuck up Haruhi, I don't care. Nothing can be worse than that shitty mundane Yuki anime.

I actually want Phantom World season 2 more than either of these.

DESSU DEBIRU PURIKURERU

ara ara

YARE YARE

Haruhi, It still has content to be animated.
Although right now I just want Kokoro Connect S2.
>it will never happen

The K-ON manga was always shit desu the anime was the only good thing

I want more Haruhi and it the studio can find a way to continue trolling the fuck out of anime-normies, all the better.

I want 2 different season 5s that have crossover scenes and are not aired chronologically and a Mikuru-centric movie because her major arc was as good as Nagato's more or less.

More Tsuruya.

More into the deeper lore of the different factions. Anti-SOS. More of Haruhi's other sides other than dictator, genki, and sullen. She has a massive character arc that never stops and she develops a lot and it's a crime that people hate her and the anime leaves off right when she first softens up after mutiny forces her to so you don't get to see her post-breakdown self after the Mikuru-gets-drunk thing brings Haruhi to her darkest point.

But fuck the world, I want more things like Endless Eight and the original airing order to separate the men from the boys.

If it's just a standard adaptation that could just be any other anime, fuck it. Fuck 12 or 22 episodes of normal anime in order as expected that doesn't step on toes or go off of the expected path. Otherwise, why bother?