YEAHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you drink her menstruation?

i would
the age of a fictonal anime character dosen't matter

I dont see a problem here

Well... In those times it must be okay to date or marry a 14 year old. So Megumin is 100% fine by me

YOU SICK FUCKS

It is a demon.

Disgusting old hag

She's so adorable in this doujin.
Would Kazuma really take responsibility after cumming inside Megumin?

A CRIMSON DEMON!

>Scumzuma
>take responsibility

>Thrashzuma takes responsibility and becomes:
>Loliconzuma

It's FUCKING HAPPENING!

LOLIZUMA IS HAPPENING, OOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD.

He's already paying for the food and housing of three children. What's one more?

will the child be a better party member than aqua?

It'll take time, but at least they can be trained.

Not a single "too old now"?

What about it?

She has officially entered Kazuma's strike zone.

She was already too old before. She will only be good now when she turns 17.

what do you mean user? she is in the prime of her age, old enough to romance and young enough to still be innocent

is she legal now?

She always was, there no age of consent in Fantasy Australia

Literally best age.

Bravo, Sup Forums.

12-14 is the best age range. Anything above is an old hag and anyone below is too young.

I want to explode inside Megumin.

>too young
What did he mean by this?

Inhability to breed

But not the inhability to make sweet love to

Still not optimal.

HELL FUCKIN YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The perfect age for a woman is t+4 with t being the male's age.

Shota are the worst. If I wanted to see a micropenis I'd just look down.

>Would Kazuma really take responsibility after cumming inside Megumin?
He already took responsibility after cumming inside Aqua.

I think you got the wrong thread, pal. We dont take too kindly to your taste here

>not (t/2)+7
You fucked up big time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
Just gotta try a bit harder user

We don't want biological freaks user, 12-14 is the prime breeding age that guy has it right.

>arc 2 is literally a reset button so the author can do the exact same shit
I don't know what I expected, but I'm disappointed.

It's not though...

Someone please tell me how has she not been raped yet.

She always goes to explode with someone she knows will take her back safely. Before she met the party she got Yunyun to do it. Also, S1 mentioned that Axel forms lynch mobs for rapists.

Also also, most of the men in Axel are using the succubus service so very few are desperate for pussy.

wait did i miss episode 2

It's actually (t/2)+4

What a convenient explanation for purityfags

How old is MC? He is a teen too right?

(t/2)+7 pedoscum

Seeing these equations reminds me of the one guy in high school who could rattle off the exact statutory rape law exceptions for people under 18.

....You just debunked your own argument, user.

Have you even looked at that list?

The first couple of ages, 5 to 6 have like 1 or 2 cases of pregnancy over the course of an entire century. Showing how extremely rare and unnatural this is.

Then at around 8 the numbers increase, and it's still pretty much all birth by cesarean section, showing that even if impregnation is possible for a very rare number of girls, the body is physically incapable of giving birth naturally at that age.
At around 9/10 the numbers suddenly explode, because while normally starting at around 11 or 12, girls hitting puberty at around 9 or 10 is not that uncommon.

Also notice that in almost all cases the fathers are: Uncles, brothers, stepfathers, and even grandfathers...

I mean... your argument is fail.

I looked it up these are the ages:
Kazuma 16; 20 in the web novel
Megumin 14; 17 in the web novel
Darkness 18; 22 in the web novel

Fail is a verb, not a noun. The sentence "your argument is fail" is linguistically incorrect.

Anime vs WN?

I read somewhere she was 13 in the first arcs of the WN, so isn't she 13 in the Anime then?

I was trying to Japan, sorry i failed.

>a story gets officially published
>the ages of the characters that are drinking and getting frisky goes down
What went so right?

the LN is different from the WN it looks like, the anime is an adaptation of the LN, she is 13 for up till volume 4 of the LN

Why the age difference to the novel?

LN/anime vs WN.

It should also be added that a bit later in the novels, Kazuma is now 17. Him and Megumin are about 2.5~ years apart give or take a few months.

Because editors and target audience.

was lowering the age to target younger audiences or older i wonder

Targeted at a different age group.
The publishers came along and realized this humour would still work with otaku and rebranded the ages so they'd fit within standard anime age ranges. Basically, older median ages alienate teen readers, while teen median ages don't alienate older readers.

Kazuma was originally a post-highschool NEET, which made him much more pathetic and relatable to an older audience while not quite as relatable to a teen audience.

Megumin's age has to follow Kazuma's because she's obviously romancebait and they can't push too extreme of an age gap. 14 is also the hot number for petite body types and chuuni.

Darkness needs to be slightly older than Kazuma so there's the "older woman who's way into kinky adult fetish stuff" angle but still close enough to him in age for their to be no generation gap.

>romancebait
But is it bait if there's actual romance?

So long as they don't have any commitment to deliver a romantic resolution, it's essentially just bait.

It's fantasy australia, not fantasy europe

>14
Too old

no

>Not t+500

If you're gonna go that specific then calculate it right. It's t+580.

The perfect age to bully.

I'll just go with t+≥500

she can get married now

Kazuma is 16 until Volume 8. He turns 17 during a festival.
Megumin is 13 and in volume 3 says she's turning 14 in a month.
Darkness is 17/18 I think.
Aqua is ???

>volume 3 says she's turning 14 in a month

That is wrong in volume two she says her birthday was like a week ago and that she is 14 now.

too old

don't bully the chuuni

Bully the chuuni, but do it lovingly.

non-sexually

Too late

To be fair who wouldn't

Please stop, you sound like a complete newfag and you reiterating what he said as your counter-argument is sad. You have become fail, youngblood.

How much time does it take for Megumin to start moving normally again after an explosion?
She's shown normally at night in their mansion on some episodes of S1 even though she surely exploded earlier that day.

In Konosuba mana recovers slowly throughout the day (one of the drama CDs talked about it). She is probably only incapacitated for about an hour.

Alternatively: the joke gets in the way of the story if she's incapacitated for too long. Just roll with it.

An hour or two, I'd say. When they first took her out to fight frogs she was moving by the time they got her back to town and Darkness started going into heat.

>Started going into heat

>you open the door to leave your house
>a Darkness appears and gives you this look