imgur.com/a/wdaFW
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 7
>SAA makes final push to liberate Al-Rahjan, attacked the farms surrounding town, have not entered it yet
>SAA liberated the entire W bank of Euphrates, have full control over Al-Sukkariyah, Siyal and Ghabrah linking them to Bukamal
>Pentagon; US maintains a force of 2,000 soldiers within Syria, only 503 troops had previously been stated in prior statements
>Last remanants of ISIS are trapped inside 7,200 square kilometers of territory in the western countryside of DeZ
>SAA again storms hilltop of Tal Maqtoul at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir, broke HTS lines on N flank of hill
>UAE-backed forces capture Al-Khokhah District from the Houthis after advancing N of Mocha Port in Ta’iz
>Palestinian activists reported heavy clashes taking place between IDF and locals in W Bank cities of Ramallah, Bethlehem
>Sy to reopen the Goseih Crossing with Lebanon by the end of the year
>Reports by intelligence from various countries and pro-ISIS social media signal major IS ops in Libya, Egypt to start soon
>Iraqi militia Harakat Hezbollah Al-Nujaba threaten to attack U.S. military in Iraq due to Jerusalem decision

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938782131739795458
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938782543310028801
en.zamanalwsl.net/news/9600.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938776650145087488
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938777784817614848
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938778289304244224
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hajj_Salim_Suwari#Suwarian_Tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-media-begs-us-prepare-war-syria-russia-iran/
almayadeen.net/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for assad

ALLAH
SOURIA
BASHAR
OU
BAS

Remember to report and ignore shitposting

What do you think of Jerusalem as the new capital?

Second for Saddam

Linking previous question for japanese aniki

Define...shitposting

ya bashar

>Russian Defence Ministry announces end of Russian Forces mission to destroy IS, group no longer controls any settlements or districts
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938782131739795458

Re-posting this video, because the World needs to see what Assad is doing to his people.
>A new video has just been released which shows the White Helmets helping a civilian that was the victim of Syrian Regime barrel bombs.
Warning: Graphic scenes, 18+

i dont read vodka runes
what he say
is read land that is gonna be taken from the kurds?

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it only makes muslims more upset

Nearly every post you make

uh sure

god bless each and every one of you.

god bless you, iranaboos, saudis and zionist lurkers alike. especially you, mossad intern, who is always lurking and whos job it is to shit around in this garden of idiots. I envy you that position. Do you have any openings for someone who could work the exiled swedish PLO angle?

god bless the romanians and the pingustanis and the kashmiris. the germans who never make a name for themself but are always there to round off an argument and interject a novel take on an old and stale matter.

god bless the snus addicts. god bless you for your insight and your tenacity. take care of yourself. and god bless the sinha, for his careless and childlike joy, which can break off at any moment into fierce debate or flower into the silliest little string of megumin-worship. be kind to him snus, he has a good heart.

god bless all the muslims who originate from Libya or further east. Your insight and good mannered discussion has ben a great help in understanding better what goes on in that desert-conundrum you all call home. the houthis and the lebanese. And that includes you, mr persian fascist, with your sharpness which never goes over board. and god bless you too, you maghrebi animals, you pseudo french with no loyalty but to your own beast-like nature. How can I fault a dog for barking? I can only love it the more. and god bless the moroccan in particular, foremost among the dogs. Wolf, perhaps.

god bless the poles, the false poles and the blanchet-posters. god bless the belgian who doesn't hide his zionism but still manages to get along and be helpful. God bless the protector of the traditions of the fine arts of greece.

god bless you charlie. someone has to argue the other side, and I respect that you take that responsibility seriously. god bless you ptg burgers who at least try to see something new.

god bless each and every one of you. I'm gonna try to leave and study Arabic instead of studying war. I'll probably see you tomorrow.

but not all

>IS lost its last bastions on Western Bank of Euphrates, pockets of resistance likely exist & will be dealt with by Syrian Government Forces
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938782543310028801

Filtered

Zaman al-Wasl has obtained a new package of mass torture photos for Syrian children, showed systematic killing and maimings by Bashar al-Assad's security services.

The atrocious photos of mass torture had been taken between 2011 and mid 2013 in the well-known 601 military hospital in Mezzah neighborhood of Damascus.

Children in Syria have been tortured, maimed and sexually abused by al-Assad's forces and recruited for combat by the rebels fighting to topple him during the country's conflict of almost three years, UN report said in 2014.
en.zamanalwsl.net/news/9600.html

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Read about Rashad Khalifa. He wanted to unite muslims under 1 rule. The rule of true islam which is Quran. No Sunna or shia or whatever bullshit.

Saudi assassinated him (in a mosque in the USA lol) after multiple failed attempts.

This shit is longer than we can imagine. This started since the death of the prophet (which he warned about it before his death)

Islam has been corrupted since the emergence of hadiths. Imagine, people are believing some unverified comments that were written 200 fucking years after the death of the prophet.

One example: The infamous hadith where the prophet fucked a 9 year old(Aisha).

In history, The prophet used to go to war with his Aisha (yeah muslim women could participate and command in wars), however, in order to participate in a war in islam you must be 15 years or older. Just after their marriage Aisha asked the prophet to bring her to battle of uhud, which happened 1 year after their marriage. So which means when they married she was 14 or 15.

Just wanted to say, this division benefits a lot the preachers, the zionists, etc....

>Rodskoy: 550 militants, 6 tanks and 14 jihadi vehicles were destroyed in the recent incursions into the terrorist strongholds
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938776650145087488

>Rodskoy: Currently, there is no village or area under the control of the terrorist group
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938777784817614848

>Rodskoy: However, small pockets of armed resistance may continue to be found, subject to destruction by Syrian government forces
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/938778289304244224

>muh children

Are there photos of those babies used as target practice for Bashar snipers?

I think Houthis made wrong call with killing Saleh and going extra brutal. They should have approach his forces first and deal with this behind doors. Right now they might look strong but North isn't united anymore. I think this will bite their ass in long run.

They didn't mean to kill him(remember he died in an (((explosion))). It is not like they executed him. They fell into a trap and they went with it. Now they are paying the price already because losing Saleh soldiers support will be a big hit for the houthis

Sheikh Suwari formulated the obligations of Dyula minorities residing across West Africa into something dubbed the Suwarian tradition. It stressed the need for Muslims to coexist peaceably with unbelievers, and so justified a separation of religion and politics. The Suwarian prescription for peaceful coexistence involved seven main precepts: (a) unbelievers are ignorant, not wicked: (b) it is Allah's design that some people remain ignorant longer than others: (c) Muslims must nurture their own learning and piety and thereby furnish good examples to non-Muslims around them, so they will know how to behave when they are converted: (d) they could accept the jurisdiction of non-Muslim authorities, as long as they had the necessary protection and conditions to practice the faith in accordance with the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed. In this teaching Suwari followed a strong predilection in Islamic political philosophy for any government, albeit non-Muslim or tyrannical, as opposed to none: (e) The military jihad was a resort only in self-defense if the faithful were threatened. (f) Suwari discouraged dawah (proselytizing), instead contending that Allah would bring non-Muslims to Islam in His own way; it was not a Muslim's responsibility to decide when ignorance should give way to belief: (g) Muslims must ensure that, by their commitment to education and learning, they keep their observance of the Law free from error.[2]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hajj_Salim_Suwari#Suwarian_Tradition

>russia claims isis is fully removed from syria
this is so obviously false. why is did they claom this if no to be the first to declare geopolitically to have defeated isis

his car was hit by rpg then then went out of the car and got sniped in the head , on pictzure that shows his dead body u can see huge bullet wound on head ,but no explosion wounds

wasnt he shot in the head?

probly didnt want to start withdrawing forces officialy before they announced this

The goal has always been to divide humans as much as possible to play them like sheeple. Why would anyone of the elites be interested in uniting muslims when they are such useful and predictable idiots?

Hadith rejection is the only viable way to clean this mess, I agree. He could have succeeded if he really only sticked to hadith-rejection

>59554▶
>>russia claims isis is fully removed from syria
>this is so obviously false. why is did they claom this if no to be the first to declare geopolitically to have defeated isis

it will take time before all ISIS pockets are cleansed and they want to end their campaign with official ISISd defeat

As if they will be withdrawing anytime soon with the US staring them right in the face. that would make putin look like a pussy

they forgot that Saudis didnt really need Saleh as alive, in fact him being dead right now is better for them. Leftover of Saleh loyalists might just align with Hadi.

Not that much time dude. sleeper cells will always exist, sure, but in terms of territory they command more than other jihadist groups

>remember he died in an (((explosion))).
No
This
Yes

just like i predicted about jeruslam arabs aren't doing anything but complain about that on facebook and putting "al quds is the capital of Palestine.

in their profile picture

>throwing rocks edition
Really, OP?

it wont take years ,but Russians for some reason want to end syrian campaign asap ,maybe because presidential elections , and if they would wait for all ISIS pockets to be cleared before announcing victory over ISIS ,it would take some more time

Good read. Thank you

Id'z da biggust ding habbuning doday

Erdo's supporters are having tantrum here too, but they tend to forget that Erdo does billions of arm and trade deals with Israel lmao. Bunch of hypocrites i would say. Nothing will happen desu. Palestinians are on their own. ''Umm*h'' is joke.

the only thing is missing is saudia licking trump's boot.

That wound in his head is not a shot wound. His head from behind is burst while his face is intact. If it was a shot there would be an equally or smaller hole in his face. He wasn't shot, in the news it is stated they found him dead (from an explosion, they didn't specify if it was rpg or anything), of course houthis would claim they killed him, but their leader knew that he fell into a very well crafted trap. Even if, by any chance, the houthis didn't kill him, he can't say so because his soldiers think they killed "the traitor", so he has to go with that and go with it.

Alexander wasnt gay tbqh
it was normal to fuck boipussy back then ]
he had a wife and kid

Daily reminder that ASSad is losing.

>tfw the Georgian watermelon seller is visiting Ath*ns today
Fucking shit, every fucking time some retarded nigger leader visits this shithole, half the fucking roads in central Ath*ns are closed for security reasons and the traffic goes haywire, not mentioning the metro stations that get shutdown.
Fucking fuck, and not even anything interesting will come out of these talks. Only more "muh we trust each other :^)" and "le NATO partners" and other dumb memes

Small calibre pistol don't cause hole in the face i think.

Da'ara soon, r-right fellow Democracypedes?

He came with extra bantz, he is extra butthurt that your patriarchate can elect their own people in Constantinople but Greek State appoints imams in Thrace or something, not sure tbqh. You can never know with him kek. Also somehow fucking Hagia Sophia is center of attention again, some butthurt cucks wanna make it to turn to Mosque because of what happened in Jerusalem.

oops this was meant for

They don't also burst the head open like that.

HAHA ASSad*sts have no idea what is going to happen soon!

A bit OffTop:
>BTC is now 16k USD worth
>scared_pony_that_could_sit_anywhere.jpg
/biz/ will crash and burn at next slide...

man, nice baits wallahi

come on, it would only take one wild gayreek to chimp out and fix the entire middle east in one fell swoop

youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY

maybe, i thought it was execution, you could be right too.

He also wants to meme about the Lausanne treaty, as if anything about that will ever change.
Also his dumb defected generals that have sought refuge here, he wants them back.
I believe we may end up with some dumb deal for the second part, but who knows tbqh.
Tsipras is a mongrel, but he doesn't want to piss off the entire country in a single evening.
Stop being pussies about Afrin first.

he ended their alliance, he would’ve been more of a liability to them than an asset. but it’s true, they look like puritanics now more than ever.

>good riddance

soon, when MBS reforms wahabbism, we (yemen) will see the pointlessness of our history of religious and sectarian violence and evolve into a more technologically focused society. this can only happen if yemen gets completely obliterated, resulting in the demise of the lower class subhuman scum that’re holding us back from prosperity. japan 2.0. i wouldn’t even mind having our little unique anime styled tv shows too.

I want to do dirty things to Asma btw.

>wanting a contiguous block of syria from antioch to jarabulus to be under turkish occupation

all of them are bunch of hypocrites arabs are the biggest consumers of American products but all they do is complaining.

>hurr durr if u a rel man go protest with us infront of the us embassy xDXD do something with your life for once :D.

>Wanting to have sex with a mass murderer

LOL FILTHY ASSadist

I don't of course, but seeing t*rks who want more ar*bs and k*rds in their country is absolutely hilarious.

Yemen superpower by 2030?

Just earlier ii was watching the news, some arab politician is calling muslims to commit acts of fucking martyrdom to express their disagreement with this situation.

The dude is sitting cozy in his condomenium while the retards kill innocents because some wahhabi piece of shit told them to

>overdose on khat
>think you are flying
yemeni space program

> mass murderer
Dont call her like that! Asma is pure! PURE!

very likely. but first we have to take saudi arabia’s ME hegemony and replace it with yemenite dominance of the region. just know that when the saudi kingdom collapses, yemenites will be there to take the spoils.

This meme needs more shitposters.

on a serious note when i saw the video wherea houthi hit a saudi vehicle with a shitty RPG-7 from like 400 metres (it looks like some Battlefield 4 shit) I unironically got inerested in trying Khat. This shit might awaken some hidden super power in every one

More like it needs updating, case in point: Ebin.

>luffy in yemen
>not having his mouth full of khat

0/10

Hello

hi

(Hello)
Fishing for (You)s?

then just expand it, there are loads of semi known shitposters.
megumin shit, snus, gay scat edgy, bongraoch

Dunno about that, it's already at 3.41MB. He expands it further, he might go past the 4MB limit, and be forced to post it somewhere else.

it’s alot like getting high on caffeine but stronger. maybe even cocaine, but minus the worry of OD-ing

>The dude is sitting cozy in his condomenium while the retards kill innocents because some wahhabi piece of shit told them to
every once in a while some fag say the same dumbshit just so he can gain more popularity, for a politician to win he only need to talk about islam and muh palestine.
>HEY GUYS you should totaly go an hero to help palstine and don't mind my kids who're currently studying abroad.

>"Did you just say something rude about Israel?"

How do you respond?

COME ON CONSTANTINE
MAKE YOUR ANCESTORS PROUD
Gun that turk down
its in your blood to kill him

Does it have a smell? or a taste?

hassan nasrallah about to go live

oh shit

Will he not mention 2008 ?

it's about the us embassy in Jerusalem.

>*Stabs him and laugh as all the flab comes flooding out and a true American is freed from the prison of fat, grease, McDonalds, and Zionism*

LIIIIIIIINK!!!!
Also, it's beautiful, but is desert east of Al-Bukamal really empty?

kek, i really feel you m8 one time i was going to a clinic but got stuck in traffic for 2 hours just because le epic UN was visiting and it's always the same shit "no more fighting okay" "please stop the boats" "democrecy now please.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-media-begs-us-prepare-war-syria-russia-iran/

>Israeli media begs US to prepare for a war with Syria, Russia, Iran

G-goyim help me pls

almayadeen.net/live