Keemstar is an amerimutt

>Keemstar is an amerimutt
Jesus Christ the memes are real

This nigger

>54%

This kike

>24%

>tfw you realize you had been oppressed your entire life and can now demand reparations
must be nice desu

>European Jewish
>African
This guy isn't white at all in my book

Oh shit I just realized he was talking about the girl he tweeted this to. Fuck me

That's not his dna test. It's pic related. He tags her in the tweet.

post pic of the girl

Explains why he's such a fucking ignorant loud mouth.

Gross

Well its still good we're having this thread.

looks white for american standards desu

These tests have almost no practical application. I sent in my blood 4 different times with different accounts and got 4 totally different results. On one I had made racist comments on, they said I was suddenly 24% black.

I have my family genealogy back to a 1600 British family with paintings and a coat of arms going back even further. There are no blacks in my family and only one person with no birth certificate and it's likely a native American. Even that was so long ago I'd be less than 1/64th, but none of them said native American.

1 reason they change is because they compare it to contemporary samples. So if you have English DNA then they compare it to current census data, that's why my Arab and Asian numbers went up over time despite me obviously not changing.

This stuff is shit and basically is completely debunked. They also fuck with racists. How could you be 44% black and not know it? You'd need almost 2 half parents or one full nigger. How could he not know? Besides, even 20% black still looks black. This is complete bullshit.

Kill it with fire.

>el alrgentiANO

I- Is he a kike nigger Anglo?

Proof or it didn't happen

Gee, I wonder why people still don't trust this literal wife beater.

Disgusting

>I sent in blood
Stop making shit up

That mans a nignog

>le 54% face

>tfw you realize you had been oppressed your entire life and can now demand reparations

Everyone in America is an amerimut you retard

I’m blonde hairs blue eyed polock, nearly my whole extended family on both sides is polish and I sill have French, German, scandanavian, uk, Spain, Balkan and Turk

It’s the nature of the new world nigger lots of people mixed together

>congo nigger.
>24 % jew

Imagine if you will... being able to get black student loans and scholarships while also applying for Israeli citizenship and holocaust money?

>I sent in my blood
lying amerimongrel in full damage control mode

wake me up from this fresh hell I live in

>Droopy head shape.
>roll of shit hair.
>nigger nose
>jewish smile.

Yeah this is a deep mutt.

Wow you fucking retards cannot read you should honestly kill your selves he fucking tags her in the tweet its clear as day.

Keemstar pls

Keemstar in full damage control mode.

Hahaha..We are all niggers..... dna test is the makeApp of ethnicity.....
what now? Kys?

he looks whiter than me and I'm 98% european (2% Caucasus region)

being italian sucks!

>implying the twats testing DNA are not ideologically motivated to manipulate the data in the name of "Diversity".

>looks niggerjew
>is niggerjew

Was this shocking to anyone?

If you couldn't tell that by looking at him you're a brainlet bitch.

>tfw sent my DNA sample last week

> implying the average Euro shit stain is racially pure

>European jewish 24%

HAHAHAHA

>he actually paid money for kikes to collect his DNA
you know they add bogus 1-2% of nigger genes in every sample right?

>the meme is real

>Literally a nigger jew

heh

I'm speaking on anecdotal evidence, but I just received mine from Ancestry and my results came out exactly as I expected them to from what I knew of my family origins.

The matching also seems to work well as it recognized a second cousin who also had the test done.

anyone who willingly pays someone to take their DNA is literally cucked beyond repair

>Pajeet in full shit mode

He can now claim he's hated by anti semites

I had a buddy work for those web based DNA testers and he said they often overstate people's african and jewish % due to pushing diversity

More. They add much more. They have quotas of how many people they allow to have just euro genes and its a small % of the testing population. People should read the fine print. They dont claim to show accurate breakdown. Its a scam

POO

How could you even think He's half black lol, are you drunk?

She's 54% alright...

Do you faggots really have such low IQ’s that you don’t understand this DNA test isn’t his? Read the tweet again Downies.

54% indeed

>le 54% european face

The first fucking time a German makes any sense on this fucking website, probably.

pure 100% bavarian phenotype right there

>le 54% face

Meme magic is real

That's that retarded chick who trolls niggers by saying she's black.

No. Unlike most posters here, I'm not a nigger.

No surprise really just look at her face and proportions

And 24% kike.

>Implying keemstar cares what a bunch of fat fucks living in their parents' basements care what they think of him.

You guys are literally cockroaches to him, fucking kek.

lol this shit really gets under amerisharts skin