Is he gonna get no respect at all?

Did uk scanlated the chapter? Post zip

Check last thread

He's the blond boy from terraformars

>I spend more time executing them

the Boros fight makes that kind of pathetic for him to say

too bad he gets 1-shotted

It is so boring to know that they will always lose

any good theory why he is so incredible strong?

Willpoweru Limtieru

ONE update when?

>He will see only his mad finger skillz King has as a pro gamer

Hand eye coordination is actually an easily transferable skill between gaming and using a sword. The real problem is weight. I've had someone that was really into Martial arts watch me handle a knife and thought that I was also a Martial artist.

It wouldn't surprise me if Atomic just thinks that King is scared of his own power after he makes a clean cut.

Superior version

kek, i would have saved it if the guy was still relevant later.

he reminds me of this

Will probably eat one of this monster mutagenic egg shit that one swordfigther used to win the tournament once and for all

When's Che Guerrilla?

>Marshall Gorilla
>Mumen Rider
>Flashy Flash
Those names are bullshit. I want the original given fan names back

when will he be upgraded into dragon status?

He'll have to make t to Demon first.
Fuck, I don't want him to die, but he's totally gonna die soon

Wednesday or Thursday.

ONE taking days off again?

Volume 10 Cover RAW (Murata uploaded it today)

we had it for year in 4k

Saw the fucking livestream where he drew it last year you nigg.
Get with the times.

>No panty

Him and/or Bakuzan are totally eating the monsters cells to get revenge against Charanko.

I expect one of them to be the "actually not so much of an asshole and still have his pride as a human" type.

Re-drawn pages.

>there's no problem

Yes its UK translation.

godamnit Murata, Boros's got uploaded at a huge size but this one wasn't.

We never had the full pic without any text and logos.

Very welcome since it seems Niggerstream never bother doing redrawn pages.

>I expect one of them to be the "actually not so much of an asshole and still have his pride as a human" type.

That would be Bakuzan, I mean he was offended at Saitama because he saw him as an embarrasment of a martial artist(before he got punched).

Choze is just pure evil.

If One wants to redeem Bakuzan then have him face Choze(who turned into a monster because he mentioned he wanted to conquer the world).

Between him and Elder the MA Dragons sure are becoming way more impressive scale wise.

Among the webcomic only ones, Psykos and Hobo will be human sized for sure, though their powers will probably still allow for big scale attacks.

Rover will probably be pretty big, like around the size of that Octopus.
Evil Water can grow in size, should be easily able to the size of Rover.

Black Sperm might end up the most impressive scale wise, it will depends how much does Murata intends to push his numbers on screen.

Then we have Fhurer and Gums. First seems to be human sized at first, but his transformation will most probably make him pretty big. As for Gums, Him getting enormous at will would fit his theme, like a city devouring monster.

Fubuki's wasn't? That one was his best volume cover

Murata has been randomly uploading old stuffs, only Boros' and Tats' got done so far, knowing how he loves Fubuki we might get her cover sooner or later, hoping it will be in HQ like Boros this time though.

It's amazing how he manages to get such a level of render for a tradional work. Most mangaka doing traditional artworks have them ending basic as fuck while you can do much more precise work digitally, but being able to do a drawing like on paper is maximum level of mastery.

We might get to see a glimpse of the Dragon Monsters in Season 2 because the heroes have to rescue Waganma thus forced to enter the MA HQ.

It wouldnt make sense to end Season 2 with Waganma still being kidnapped.

So far we only know Drive Knight and Atomic Samurai are heading to the MA HQ.

I can't see black sperm being done correctly in the anime. Or the water monster.

He also uploaded a full body Sanic

> It wouldnt make sense to end Season 2 with Waganma still being kidnapped.

I don't see the problem. Most of the problems woudldn't be resolved by the end of season 2 anyway.

Atomic will just enter the MA HQ along with the other S heroes like in the webcomic. details might changes a little bit but I'm pretty sure the timeline won't be changed.

On the other hand Drive Knight might find it on his own thanks to the monster he questioned. I like the idea that he would abandon because Rover would stay in the way and he can't beat him.

The timeline already changed. Webcomic and manga have different universes.

Oh, right that "double" cover of vol.3 which had the bottom half shown in the inner cover.

>"King! Show me how you has lived your life and cut that apple!"
>"O-okay."
>King cuts the apple very slow, calmly and carefully
>"T-there..."
>"... I see... so that's your true self isn't it?"
>"U-uhm..."
>"I see now... the way how you cut that apple shows what a burden you carry with your overwhelming strength..."
>"...huh?"
>"... you cut that apple just like you live your life... always carefully how to use your power, since your strength could easy harm those around you..."
>"... I ..."
>"Don't say a word! I understand. Your words from before fit that life of yours, you don't want to risk unnecessary destruction. You always think what could go wrong if you lose control of your might."
>"... Y-Yeah..."
>"The way you cut that apple might looked for a normal person like someone who was afraid of the sword he hold, but I see, that sword represented your own power.... how foolish of me to try to force you to use your power for such a reason, just because I was afraid that I was too weak..."
>"... Y-You..."
>"I know. How pathetic of me... I who wanted to fight because I was afraid of being too weak and compared to you... I never thought how it must be feel to be scared of being to strong... King I must apologize! I'm sorry that I bothered you, me and my pupils will leave now. Thank you for your time."
>"... Y-You too..."

Not necessarily, there was a small timeskip between the Garou vs TTM and vs Genos fights.

And even if the "timeline" is extended because of the shit hapening with the MA, it doesn't means that the stuffs won't happens exactly like in the webcomic.

What the fuck is it with some you guys and wanting to rush the MA? Psykos will fight Tats sooner and now Atomic will go to the HQ sooner because those were announced? Stop being retarded.

Umm the MA in the webcomic was hiding while MA in manga is aggressive and invading first.

It hardly changes anything considering the main forces that were fighting in the Webcomic are still staying in the HQ (aside from the surviving monsters like Pureblood and Dos that will come back). Monsters assault the cities then the S heroes will make the counterattack by raiding the MA HQ.

>there was a small timeskip
Senior is already dead.

Second kid kidnapped.

Monster cells and Orochi.

It's also clear that webcomic Garou doesn't fight any of the extra heroes he does in the manga and there will be more changes in the story in the future.

Yeah, because Senior matter SO FUCKING MUCH.

That was some nice foreshadowing to what went down in Saitama vs Suiryu.

Even though Bakuzan got 1 shotted, the gap between him and Suiryu isnt that big.

Rover vs Drive Knight and Atomic Samurai sounds cool on paper, Rover wrecks Drive Knight and that will be the excuse why he didnt show up during the webcomic MA Invasion.

>Throbbing dick

is garou already rip in the murata manga?

Actually, yes, it does.

It's the first character Garou kills and it's in the scene that introduces us to the limiter. The visual is very memorable and the moment is important.

Well there's still a spare centipede so ONE cheesed it.

It foesn't matter because he can just be replaced by another demon.

And no, Elder won't replace him in that scene, would be retarded that the two other demon can survive the fight and beat Garou if the latter manages to kill Elder.

>Garou gets tired out by fighting a giant Centipede
>The other two take the initiative and "finish" him off
It's not too far-fetched and Bug God and Ripper didn't come out of the fight unscathed

Id prefer it was never explained. It would ruin the gag.

Tats should defeat Elder(who else can defeat him I mean, Elder no sold MBs dragon smasher attack and Metal Knight missiles?)

Or they could have Saitama kill him while Tats is busy with Psykos.

He look like germany.

ya know,with the high page count chapters we seem to be getting nowadays,i feel like the anime might be 2 cour and upto the end of the MA arc

Not possible even if Murata does weekly releases.

Call me stupid if you want but I can't remember the monster king at all from the ONE manga. Who kills him again?

>Martial Art is called Fist of The Pure Blood Master Race/Fist of the Chosen People
>Name is Choze
>Choze=Chosen
How did I not realize this after all these years

Blast.

>That hairstyle
>Always smug
>Lack of respect of all races
>The way he no-selled the man carrying all those Brazilian spices
I'm surprised it took so long for everyone to figure out he was a nazi

I want Boros to touch my dick

Actually it makes perfect sense for a scene about pushing your limits to have a boss looking opponent. That's why Senior was initially on that page but the scale is amplified in the redraw.

He'll most likely fight Elder, defeat him by fisting his face somehow and fall down from exhaustion while Ripper chases down the kid. Not sure Bug God is even a thing now.

why do you lie? you obviously didn't see shit if you can't fucking recall if he exists or not

There wasnt a Monster King in ONE MA arc at all, he is a new introduction so i wonder how will Murata and ONE write it into the rest of the story

waifu2x'd

Why not for Bug God? don't even try to mention Cockroach, bug god is supposed to represent the "strengh" of insects while the latter represents their "speed", he wouldn't make a proper opponent for Darkshine at all.

But Elder is as durable as that meteor Genos couldnt destroy.

Unless Elder gets weakened by the end of Seas on 2, Garou taking him out would be bs.

Cockroach would be a perfect opponent for Sonic(who as for now hasnt shown up in this arc), i dont see Murata leaving off the most popular character in OPM out of this arc, thats nonsense.

BIG SMOL ESPER

>saitamas food

how does that taste?

>bs
Perfect for the limiter shit.

And the best way to defeat Elder is probably by using your head a bit instead of pummelling him dumbly everywhere. He's not hard all over

MB figured that out quickly yet as shown getting to Elder's head was shadow of the colossus tier hard.

>powerlevel on a gag manga
kek

That's because MB's agility and speed are 90yo grandma tier.

Metal bat is faster than Genos. Check the databook.

Hey, monster king is sitting down too.

MB was plenty fast enough if not more than Garou, He was only avoiding his attacks because of his martial arts, litterally the same way he avoided Saitama's punches.

>Check the databook
The one with King's stats all maxed out?

On panel he's way slower. You should see that if you just read with your eyes open.

I feel like king is going to gently get on his knees and slice the apple carefully.

The moment u realize Sonic legs are barely thicker than Tats.

I'd rather trust facts rather than still drawings.
Besides it makes sense anyway because Genos jobs to Demon while Metal Bat can defeate Dragons who are like way way superior than Demon.

Nigger, Garou leaves afterimages and flash steps right into MB's face in the fight. Laughing all the while instead of using some complicated tech. He's faster and portrayed accordingly.

Old Pic but this kinda resembles JoJo Stardust Crusaders.

Reread the Saitama fight retard, Garou doesn't need to be faster than Mb to do that.

This was such a great page, why did One dislike it? Because "muh physics"?

Metal Bat ain't that much of a smartypants

>Genos jobs
If you like facts so much, look at the circumstances where Genos jobs. The majority of the opponents he jobbed to, which are mostly high tier Dragons, would've taken MB out too, whose forte isn't his speed at all and who was swatted away like a fly by the first Dragon he fought on panel.

Genos struggles against one demon.

It was written that way.

>Saitama
What the fuck does Saitama have to do with anything, you retard? Why in the blue fuck would you bring him up? It's a whole different fight, with a whole different gap between characters, where Garou was forced to use tech of the highest caliber to keep up.

Garou fucking called MB slow and dodged him casually throughout the whole fight. He moves way faster than MB, look at the goddamn panels.

I would like to see that fight.

>kept you waiting, huh?