So an asteroid is supposed to “come close” to the earth December 8-17 and they say it’s a close call but it’s...

So an asteroid is supposed to “come close” to the earth December 8-17 and they say it’s a close call but it’s safe but I’m worried because I’ve just seen this outside and I know it looks like a trail from a jet or something but it’s much bigger in real life than it looks in the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/665200/nasa-news-asteroids-2017-wv12-2006-xy-earth-approach-space/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=YQAjE3P-U-8
youtube.com/watch?v=dpmXyJrs7iU
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5-v9P2rtc
youtube.com/watch?v=g1nGaFWs3L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s moving pretty fast and there’s no jets or anything close by.

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/665200/nasa-news-asteroids-2017-wv12-2006-xy-earth-approach-space/amp

Go outside and look into the sky because the trail is huge. Do any of you see anything unusual?

youtube.com/watch?v=YQAjE3P-U-8

THEY ARE ALREADY HERE

Id be more worried about 99942 Apophis Friday, Apr 13, 2029

Do you think smaller asteroids traveling around the huge one are the reason for the wild fires in California? Also if that picture I took was the big two mile long asteroid how much longer before the impact?

I’m worried about this one. Go outside real quick and look in the sky. I just want to know if anybody else sees anything weird. I can clearly see an enormous trail from where I am and if it’s very very high up and not just like a thousand jets flying by somebody else should be able to see it.

The one passing by that they’re worried about is 3 miles long. It’s not something to be taken lightly.

Why?

Lol you don't understand space at all, you are like a little babby

Thanks.

big if true

Yea, it’s huge and it was moving fast. The picture doesn’t do it justice and I live next to an Air Force base so I know what trails left by normals jets look like and this is much bigger. If it was a normal one I would barely even show up in the picture. I thought it might be an asteroid so I looked it up and I learned that one could potentially hit earth today through the seventeenth. That’s why I’m asking if anybody else can see it or has heard anything or if I’m just being paranoid.

where you at user? I am overcast in Tejas.

Did you actually read the article?
both rocks will stay further than 3 lunar lengths away from the planet. They will be close by astronomical standards but not close enough that we have to worry

Sure shill.

what? Saying the asteroids arn't going to hit is shilling? what the fuck would i even be shilling for?
No you know what you go out and waste all your money doing stupid shit because you think the world is going to end

you do know that meteorites hit earth all the time and they burn up in atmosphere. Most of them never even touch the ground and arn't even big enough to notice.
But that doesn't look like a meteorite trail, it looks more like a rocket contrail, it's too big to be a normal jet but most meteorites don't leave trails like that, and the ones that do are big enough that the world just can't ignore them like normally do

video of the 2013 russian meteor, notice that loud as fuck shock,
youtube.com/watch?v=dpmXyJrs7iU

meteorites just landed in my house

Utah.

Of course they wouldn’t actually say now would they because if they thought it would definitely hit and it somehow missed they’d look like idiots. They’re always going to say it won’t hit because there’s nothing to lose especially because if it does hit it’s over.

A house just flew past my meteorite!

The trails look similar to what I seen. I just happened a little while ago so I’m sure we’ll see it in the news. I’m thinking we’d be dead right now if it was the three or four mile long one that has a chance of hitting.

that makes even less sense than the idiot calling me a shill, If they knew it was going to hit you would see all the elites of the world mass migrating to bunkers and other safe spots. Something like a huge ass meteor hitting is too big to keep wrapped up and would definitely leak, but you guys are too lazy to look up that nasa has been tracking these rocks for months if not years and know precisely where they are going to go.

They wouldn’t even bother telling anybody if it was a word ending asteroid. No bunker would save you and again if they told everybody and fucked up and if missed then they’d be in huge trouble so the best way to play it safe would be to not let anybody but maybe the president know.

Imagine by the guy with that sort of news and you have to keep that to yourself knowing 8 billion people will die horribly but won't know Shit about it until the end.

As shit jobs go... That's pretty shitty. Fuck that job.

I mean on the bright side if they knew 100% that it would hit I think it would have to be weeks away for that kind of accuracy so they could always hope their calculations are wrong but if it was really close and there was only weeks left they’d at least be able to just go crazy and spend all their money.

Is that one of those floating orb's in your first picture?

WTF is going on over there?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5-v9P2rtc

youtube.com/watch?v=g1nGaFWs3L8

MAN UP YOU BITCH MADE FAGGOT NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Reminder that with too shallow an angle, an asteroid can bounce out of the atmosphere.