twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

impeach trump for being a br*eder

>Sees 290, it was actually 240
>fml falalalam
Note to myself: NEVER bake without your glasses

>Trump
>Russia

all these fucking questions, these hearings are a joke and waste of time

Any criticism of Jeff Session's unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption is invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Jeff Sessions' utterly. piss. poor. performance has done to the Trump Administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or, better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Jeff Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

awoo. Justice being done, FBI getting roasted, Franken getting his JUST desserts...it's a good morning.

Dont forget.

NSA is keeping an eye on the cucks now.

its a joke

When is the Franken announcement?

a big joke

The first time Ben Carson was ever audited occurred after he made criticized Obama at that National Prayer breakfast.

It's okay. You could do what I've done more than once and accidentally click "Submit" before the current thread even hits 20 posts. Most of the time I've done it people didn't notice.

Will the deportations be affected by the shutdown?

Anyone got a source on the House Ways and Means Committee decision to refer Lois Lerner for criminal charges?

i think in an hour?

11:45 am

11:45 EST, or in about 49 minutes

Can we all conclude that jews and muslims suck

GOODLATTE: Can anyone on this committee set up a private server?

FBI director Christopher Wray answers "no."

youtube.com/watch?v=dXZgbIKMxcg

Joe looks awkward to me in this video.

How about you guys?

Thanks!

maga

Imagine a world where Hillary won

We're voting for Roy Moore right? Just double checking.

11:30 EST i think don't quote me on it

I plead da FIF

Trump's DHS pick is a fucking joke.

Any chance we can replace this open borders bitch with someone who actually wants to deport DACA recipients???

Good question

Reporters say FBI official who watered down Comey stmt on Clinton emails AND started Russia 'collusion' probe on Trump Campaign was fired frm Mueller team after DOJ watchdog found evidence of political bias. THIS IS WHY DOJ/FBI NEEDS OVERSIGHT Why don't dems agree?

Americans shld see politically biased texts by demoted FBI official working Clinton email AND Trump campaign investigations. DOJ shld cough up all related docs &make Strzok come to Judic cmte as I asked in OCTOBER! TRANSPARENCY BRINGS ACCOUNTABILITY

Why does Wray speak in a holier-than-thou way just like Comey did and protect the sleazy agency bureaucrats behind the the hard working field agents like some scapegoat?

No. All essential offices never shut down.

Anyone watching Christopher Wray testifying?

>152363386
Amnesty Don BTFO

The family of my girlfriend (wich are protestants) now seem to really like trump after the jerusalem thing

what is happening?

Wait are Evangelicals = Jews cause I remember on my travels overhearing a jew by stalking him that they wanted armageddon to happen

someone please tell me they're not going to get away with it.

No we don't wanna damage the neocuck wing of the GOP's integrity

That's a big hat

Trump lives inside that man's head, it is clear.

Guy named in the @OversightDems documents about Flynn's nuclear plant project -- Pentagon press shop says there's no record of his employment.

being conscripted into the volgagrad meat grinder with transgender soldiers by my side as Ahmed fucked our women back at home is something i don't wanna imagine dude

>we
Choice is yours. But yes, I would imagine most Alabamanons are

Imagine the two timelines merging and libs meeting themselves

>Lois Lerner
Fuggin Grassley knew for 2 months and they fucking stalled REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Questions for Wray hitting hard on Mueller's team about bias - 9 attorneys donated to Clinton, FBI agent Peter Strzok's involvement and bias among other officials. FBI Wray says he will wait for Inspector General's report and hold people accountable if need be

Nothing really gets affected during a shutdown anymore besides them putting up barriers at federal monuments and parks to piss everyone off. That's literally the only thing normal people notice during a shutdown

>pretend to be nuclear ash
Can't do it famalam

alznorcalblog.org/2016/12/15/xerostomia-dry-mouth-alzheimers/

DONALD NEEDS WADDER!

>Trump makes the pope apologize to him
>Trump now has God waiting on him
What more can he do?

>Some kids on the internet posted memes
>OMG, Russian nazi hackers hax0red our election, we need the CIA, FBI, NSA to investigate our loss

Obama wasn't even allowed to do most of that he was just being a stupid cunt.

Quick Wray-cap

>OIG investigating the investigation of Clinton espionage server
>Sup Forums is always right

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152022200/#q152023282

>Judicial Watch pending FOIA for mentally Hill FBI Szrok texts AND Clinton espionage server documents
>Katie Pavlich - BREAKING: House Ways and Means Committee Votes to Refer Lois Lerner For Criminal Charges
>Frankenstein to resign after throwing a sour grapes #YouToo tantrum on the floor of the Senate
>Conyer's kid is ghetto, always the ghetto, even worse than dad.

Merry Christmas. A wonderful time of year.

They are. They absolute will get away with it. Hillary Clinton is de facto POTUS until the moment she flees the country.

I think essential functions like Law Enforcement, the military, ATC and disaster response (FEMA) are exempt.

Last time around the shutdown mostly affected Congress and the national parks.

you know, If I got away with murdering an intern and I didn't have to worry about money, I think the last thing I would do would be to try to be on television every day.
I would just chill out and lay low

It's like they are not even trying anymore. Trump and 4D chess, indeed

THERE IS AN ACTIVE...VERY ACTIVE OUTSIDE INVESTIGATION (of the handling of Hillary)

VERY

ACTIVE

>Having a choice
that's rich

Don't govt. workers stop getting paid too?

If you were Trump what would you do?
Personally, I'd bring most of the military home and line them up on the southern boarder to begin the wall as a military operation. I'd hold celebrations and parades etc.

If it does happen, Antifa will use it for a way to take over

>>Katie Pavlich - BREAKING: House Ways and Means Committee Votes to Refer Lois Lerner For Criminal Charges
that's from 2014, or am I missing some new story? can't find this

I just can't

I said normal people

>sour grapes #YouToo tantrum
?

RUSSIA WANTED THIS

shoot on site?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

>After his clerkship, Rosenstein joined the U.S. Department of Justice through the Attorney General’s Honors Program. From 1990 to 1993, he prosecuted public corruption cases as a trial attorney with the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division, then led by Assistant Attorney General Robert Mueller.

This is how Rosenstein knows Mueller.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

>Mueller, along with deputy attorney general James Comey, threatened to resign from office, in March 2004, if the White House overruled a Department of Justice finding that domestic wiretapping without a court warrant was unconstitutional.

This is how Mueller knows Comey

>In May 2011, Barack Obama asked Mueller to continue at the helm of the FBI for two additional years beyond his normal 10-year term, which would have expired on September 4, 2011. The Senate approved this request on July 27, 2011. On September 4, 2013, Mueller was replaced by James Comey.

With this situation, Comey would have been able to serve under Hillary Clinton until 2023 had she won.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton#Second_term_.281997.E2.80.932001.29

>Clinton controversially issued 141 pardons and 36 commutations on his last day in office on January 20, 2001. Most of the controversy surrounded Marc Rich and allegations that Hillary Clinton's brother, Hugh Rodham, accepted payments in return for influencing the president's decision-making regarding the pardons. Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White was appointed to investigate the pardon of Rich. She was later replaced by then-Republican James Comey, who found no wrongdoing on Clinton's part. Some of Clinton's pardons remain a point of controversy.

Comey was essentially a glorified legal hitman for the Clintons, and Mueller and Rosenstein are his buddies. Stop thinking that Mueller and Rosenstein are /ourguy/s, they aren't.

joe is joe

lol yeah he is such a good intel agent that he had an affair with a stupid thot.

What is happening? Is Trump being impeached?

Joe knows of the punished Trump theory. He knows Trump did this to bring the collective ire of muzzies to israel.

ONGOING GRAND JURY!!
>ONGOING GRAND JURY!!
ONGOING GRAND JURY!!
>ONGOING GRAND JURY!!

>IG is Obama appointee.
NOTHING will be found. NONE will be held accountable.

I hope ICE still operates

They will since Sessions is a pussy

Jeb! Is in charge now!

On what?

Imagine if hillary would have given the same slurred speech as Donald did yesterday

Sup Forums would be in flames and alex jones would talk about strokes and dementia, this double standard is nothing short than disgusting!

>Horowitz

Of course nothing is going to be found.

FUCKING FUCK

Charles Ortel tweeted that this morning and I took his word for it. Fuck me I'm a jewish soy guzzling faggot.

>2014
Fgt

Issa swamp?

You spastic niggers need to learn how to post.

I'm pretty sure it is fake news

OIG investigation.
Is wrong

Only retards are against this. Muslims vs Jews cemented. Whoever loses, we win

LET CALIFORNIA BURN

Yes, the Obama-appointed OIG will save us

he said that? idk if he did

So it's a fake email? Was it fabricated and planted by Fusion GPS?

yes

Looks like Obama shill to me.